Windows 10: internet and wifi coneccting

Discus and support internet and wifi coneccting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to insert the wifi password or i do any other methods to connect to LAN there apears an code error don´t let me connect to my wifi What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CristianFlores Tamayo, Jul 28, 2018.

1. internet and wifi coneccting

When I try to insert the wifi password or i do any other methods to connect to LAN there apears an code error don´t let me connect to my wifi
    What shoul i do, if the problem still here for more than a month.
    So it means that WINDOWS makes bad products?...

:)

CristianFlores Tamayo, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

wifi & internet

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Method 2:Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, Jul 28, 2018
  4. WhyMe Win User

internet and wifi coneccting

WiFi Internet Keeps Disconnecting

Hi Gerry Atric and welcome to the forum.*Smile

lol *Biggrin

Don't know if you have tried this, but this is my suggestion:

Settings >Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Manage Wi-Fi Settings
    Go to the settings under the Wi-Fi Sense heading
    Turn off "Connect to suggested open hotspots"
    and/or
    Turn off "Connect to networks shared by my friends"

WhyMe, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

internet and wifi coneccting

1. internet and wifi coneccting - Similar Threads - internet wifi coneccting

2. Wifi internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi internet: Ok so to start, every year in winter my pc wifi is terrible, dreadful. It keeps disconnecting. In rest it's fine. Now the problem is that i want to connect to the strongest wifi signal that reaches to my room. Ok i do that but when i connect to it, or try, it says can't...
  3. Wifi internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi internet: Ok so to start, every year in winter my pc wifi is terrible, dreadful. It keeps disconnecting. In rest it's fine. Now the problem is that i want to connect to the strongest wifi signal that reaches to my room. Ok i do that but when i connect to it, or try, it says can't...
  4. Wifi internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi no internet

Wifi no internet: After many years of using a Mac, I bought a tablet with Windows 10. I have been having lots of problems connecting to the Internet. I can get on a wifi, but no internet connection. If I use my mobile hotspot, it's fine. After looking for some help online, Microsoft has no...
  6. pc loses conecction to monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    pc loses conecction to monitor: so i didnt have this problem before and all the sudden yesterday my pc loses connetion with my monitor pc still on and sounding normal no overheating what so ever i can still hear music and stuff and it only happends when i play games and edit videos yesterday i lost like so...
  7. internet wifi

internet wifi: I want to know how you can repair this problem. I have a MacBook laptop and I have another Dell Laptop, my Dell can not connect to my Wi-Fi network, my cell phones and my MacBook connect perfectly. What I can do?...
  8. WiFi - No Internet

WiFi - No Internet: Hey guys... I'm at my wits end here and hoping someone can help me out. I've been happily able to switch between my Ethernet and WiFi connections at home with no issues forever. When I'm in my home office I am connected via Ethernet because it's a considerably faster...
  9. WiFi No Internet

WiFi No Internet: Hi. I have tried everything for countless hours today with no avail. Yellow exclamation mark in the WiFi icon, No Internet, DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN when I try to use Chrome, No network access and unidentified network in the Centre. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  10. Wifi no internet

Wifi no internet: Hello Sometimes when I'm gaming online my connection gets lost and my wifi gives me no internet signal but there is internet on my other devices, I solve it by clicking on airplane mode twice (on and off again ) then the Internet comes back . Is there a permanent solution to...