Windows 10: Internet auto disconnects after a while

Discus and support Internet auto disconnects after a while in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I've been noticing this starting today, i'm 100% that it's not a network issue. It always happens after I boot a video game and play it for 5-10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rBose, Aug 21, 2015.

1. rBose Win User

Internet auto disconnects after a while

So I've been noticing this starting today, i'm 100% that it's not a network issue.

It always happens after I boot a video game and play it for 5-10 minutes, and boom internet autodisconnects.

Any way to check if there is an option somewhere that auto disconnects my PPPoE connection when I am playing video games ?

:)

rBose, Aug 21, 2015

2. Internet disconnects after a while. But some features still work

I am using Windows 10 pro

No. I haven't noticed anything wrong until the last couple weeks.

And yeah, it's happening to all of the browsers.

Thanks for the reply BTW Internet auto disconnects after a while :)

ElijahMMug, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Internet disconnects after a while. But some features still work

Hello.

To further isolate your concern, we may need additional information from you:

1. Which Windows version are you using?

2. Any changes prior to this issue?

3. Is it happening to all the browser?

We're looking forward for your update so we could give you the best steps to resolve your concern. Thank you.

Ivy Mun, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Internet auto disconnects after a while

This happens all the time in India... Some networks like tikona they force you to sign in to Network every few menutes after inactivity...

Try using CMD .. command
    ping a websites address of your choice -t
    and It will keep your Connection alive by pinging continuously to google.*Smile

manish9009, Aug 22, 2015
  5. rBose Win User
    Im using the same network provider for 6 years and Ive never had this issue, problems started appearing once I switched to this garbage NSA designed operating system

rBose, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet auto disconnects after a while

1. Internet auto disconnects after a while - Similar Threads - Internet auto disconnects

2. Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League: I keep getting brief internet disconnects only while playing Rocket League. Currently am running 4 computers off a 500 up/down connection all hardwired . While playing Rocket League on my main PC, the PC loses internet windows loses internet for the entire PC. It is very odd...
  3. Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League: I keep getting brief internet disconnects only while playing Rocket League. Currently am running 4 computers off a 500 up/down connection all hardwired . While playing Rocket League on my main PC, the PC loses internet windows loses internet for the entire PC. It is very odd...
  4. Internet disconnecting after a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnecting after a while: It's been going of for about 2 or 3 days already. At first, it connects to the internet as usual, but after around 10 - 20 minutes, the internet disconnects and shows 'No internet, secured' message. I can connect to it again by turning on/off the internet or running a...
  5. Internet disconnecting after a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnecting after a while: It's been going of for about 2 or 3 days already. At first, it connects to the internet as usual, but after around 10 - 20 minutes, the internet disconnects and shows 'No internet, secured' message. I can connect to it again by turning on/off the internet or running a...
  6. Internet disconnecting after a while

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi auto disconnect after plug in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi auto disconnect after plug in: Hi, I have a question here. The problem I have encountered is some what weird. When my laptop is on battery mode, everything works fine but after I plug in to charge my laptop, then I cant connect my wifi anymore and I have to restart to solve the problem. I have just...
  8. Internet disconnecting while playing certain games

Internet disconnecting while playing certain games: This problem has been occurring for a year now, I once fixed it by messing around with the settings and the other time It was fixed by a computer maintainer, but recently, it came back for some reason, and it is very annoying. basically, what happens is that my internet...
  9. Internet disconnects while I'm downloading

Internet disconnects while I'm downloading: Hello, My internet keeps disconnecting whenever I download something larger 1gb+. I am using an ASUS Network Adapter on a 2.4GHz wifi. The problem only affects my computer, so it seems there's no problem with my router. What I've tried so far: - Configuring the power...
  10. Intermittent internet connection - auto disconnect

Intermittent internet connection - auto disconnect: Hello, For almost a year now, I have had a constant problem with my computer's internet connection. My wifi seems to turn on and off at will at various times. Sometimes, it doesn't happen for a week or two, and other times, it happens multiple times per couple of days....