Windows 10: Internet Connection, but still randomly get 'SERVER NOT FOUND'

Discus and support Internet Connection, but still randomly get 'SERVER NOT FOUND' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, After may troubles with windows 10 I am now facing a WIFI problem. I have an atheros AR9285 and have the latest drivers installed (according to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LexG, Sep 26, 2015.

1. LexG Win User

Internet Connection, but still randomly get 'SERVER NOT FOUND'

Hi,

After may troubles with windows 10 I am now facing a WIFI problem. I have an atheros AR9285 and have the latest drivers installed (according to windows). The problem is that while I do have an internet connection, browsing the web results many times in a 'SERVER NOT FOUND' error. After refreshing the page a few times, the webpage will load normally.

Another problem is that after the computer comes back from sleep mode, the wifi connection has to build up again. Before it connects, about 20 seconds later, it will show a limited connection.

This only happens when on pure wireless. When I use the internet with a cable plugged in, I have no problems.

I've tried many fixes, but nothing helps. Anyone been able to fix this or know if there is a driver that will work ?

Thanks in advance ,
    Lex

:)

2. sfcurcio Win User

Wired and wireless connection issues

I recently setup a new computer in my home. I had a wired connection to my router which also provides WiFi. At first, I connected through the Ethernet cable and received Internet. After I connected to my home server, the wired connection will not receive
    Internet, but still connects to the server.

The adapter says it's getting Internet, but I am getting a DNS error in the browser. In order for me to browse the Internet, I have to now go through the WiFi connection, while the server is connected through the Ethernet cable. How do I get both the server
    and Internet connected through the Ethernet connection?

PS: it worked when I had Windows 10 Pro on an old computer. But now the new computer is Windows 10 Home.

sfcurcio, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Martinej1 Win User
    x6 16 gb "Invalid server name" problem

Help !!!

Also having this problem, but mine is not with Wifi, but with my service provider internet (orange)

It happens randomly, one minute I can connect fine and next I just get 'invalid server name'. Even when I am connected and then click an option within the current webpage, I also sometimes get the message.

This has only started happening since the last update.

It is not an Orange problem, def Nokia!!

Please help...

Martinej1, Sep 26, 2015
Thema:

Internet Connection, but still randomly get 'SERVER NOT FOUND'

1. Internet Connection, but still randomly get 'SERVER NOT FOUND' - Similar Threads - Internet Connection still

2. Why did my internet connection randomly get bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my internet connection randomly get bad?: So ladies, gentlemen, and inbetweens, I have an issue. A few days ago I decided I hated how disorganized all of my files had become and decided I needed a fresh start. So I did as anyone reasonable would do. Backed up the data I wanted to and did a full wipe, leaving me on a...
  3. Connected to internet , still couldnt get anything on browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to internet , still couldnt get anything on browser: Hi, Recently I have updated windows 11 on my Lenovo laptop L340 IdeaPad. Connected internet via mobile hotspot.i can see internet access showed as caption above wifi icon..tried updating drivers,all kind of reset via cmd, network reset done, added dns manually. Still iam not...
  4. Connected to internet , still couldnt get anything on browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to internet , still couldnt get anything on browser: Hi, Recently I have updated windows 11 on my Lenovo laptop L340 IdeaPad. Connected internet via mobile hotspot.i can see internet access showed as caption above wifi icon..tried updating drivers,all kind of reset via cmd, network reset done, added dns manually. Still iam not...
  5. Service Disabled - but still connects to the internet?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Service Disabled - but still connects to the internet?!: As can be seen in the following screenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-disabled-but-still-connects-to-the/08d474c3-324b-4bb6-a7f4-538a33658716
  6. Connecting to WiFi but “server not found”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to WiFi but “server not found”: For four days straight now, my laptop Lenovo yoga, windows 10 has connected to WiFi, worked for thirty seconds, and then stopped loading anything. It will say “server not found” and “hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.”Here’s a list of everything I have...
  7. Randomly loosing internet connection

Randomly loosing internet connection: Hi! Lately, I have been facing a problem with win 10. The surfacing problem is that randomly, windows stops being able to reach any network. Checking the settings though through the UI as well as through ipconfig, the network seems to still be well configured to connect...
  8. "Server Not found"

"Server Not found": Someone please help me! I am trying to access websites such as facebook, and instagram but cannot enter them because a warning pops up that displays server ip address not found....
  9. No internet DNS server not found.

No internet DNS server not found.: Tried everything, including changing DNS address in IP ver 4 (TCP/IPv4), rebooting router (wired connection on a wireless/wired router). I just went back to auto obtain. How can I unblock the WSH default outbound? [IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  10. Server Not Found

Server Not Found: I just changed the NS on a domain and installed it in a hosting account. There are 38 other sites hosted on this account and all of the sites work just fine. When I tried to log into the site, I get Server Not Found. I tried 4 different browsers on this PC and...