Windows 10: Internet connection problem

Discus and support Internet connection problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop connects with WiFi, it also shows that the internet connection is available but when I try to brows through any web browser it doesn't. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by amollimje22, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Internet connection problem

My laptop connects with WiFi, it also shows that the internet connection is available but when I try to brows through any web browser it doesn't. It shows that can't connect to web.. What is the problem? I am not understanding, even I tried Ethernet port same problem continued.. please help me.

:)

amollimje22, Jul 9, 2016

2. Internet connection problem in ethernet connection

Hi,

Thank you for your reply and update.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to reset Internet explorer and see if it helps.

Refer to the below Windows article link:

How to reset Internet Explorer settings

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/923737

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend
    that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Please post back if you have any issues related to Windows and we will be glad to assist you further

Suvarna Govinda, Jul 9, 2016
  3. Internet connection problem in ethernet connection

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

1. Which browser do you use to access Internet?

2. What is the make and model of the system?

Please follow the below methods to resolve the issue:

Method 1: I would suggest you to Run Network troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue. , it will automatically detect the problem and fix it.

1. Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
    Control Panel.

2. Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

3. Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

4. Click on Network troubleshooter.

5. Click on Advanced on the Network troubleshooter
    dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

6. Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Network troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist try the below steps provided.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the network adaptor driver
    and check if it helps.

Follow the steps provided, to uninstall and reinstall the display driver.

1. Press
    Windows logo + X key.

2. Click on
    device manager.

3. Select the
    network adaptor.

4. Right click on it and click on
    Uninstall.

5. After the uninstalling the drivers
    restart the computer. This should automatically install proper drivers for it.

You may also download and install the latest network adaptor
    drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Refer the below link for more information:

Why can't I get online?

Wired and wireless network
    problems

How do I fix network adapter problems?

Note: It applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please let us know the results. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Suvarna Govinda, Jul 9, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Internet connection problem

Are you using your own personal Internet, or using someone else's? Who is your ISP if it is your own Internet connection.

bro67, Jul 10, 2016
Thema:

Internet connection problem

1. Internet connection problem - Similar Threads - Internet connection problem

2. Internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection problem: Hello I am facing problem with connecting Wi-Fi some times it’s connected so easily but when I try to connect with public networks it doesn’t. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-problem/d2792530-3053-40a4-9afb-49584f4f64cf
  3. Internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection problem: my laptop's connected to wifi and there's no "no internet" problem but I can't use the internet... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-problem/3e752b5b-535b-4474-983d-45f6a99116f0
  4. Internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection problem: This happens at least three times a day. When I'm using my PC, the Wi-Fi network I'm connected to randomly disconnects, and then when I try to reconnect, it says "Can't connect to this network". The only way for me to reconnect is to restart my computer, which deletes...
  5. internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet connection problem: Pressed Run on trouble shooter to find enclosed connection problems. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-problem/8387e44f-39e7-4641-8f94-184f4cce2fb6
  6. Problems connecting to the internet.

Problems connecting to the internet.: My computer says The IntelR 1211 Gigabit Network Connection adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware- related problems. Not sure how to fix this. Please help....
  7. Internet connection problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection problems: I recently started using a VPN. And, it work fine. But when I turn off my computer the VPN is disconnected and I have to connect it once I turn on my computer. No problem. But when I tried to connect to the internet without connecting the VPN, and just use my old connection...
  8. Problems with internet connection

Problems with internet connection: Hi, i have a problem with my internet connection. When i'm trying to play some games like PUBG my internet just dies Not every game, when i play LoL or PoE, its working fine . I still have internet on phone so it's something with pc. On event viewer i'm getting event id 1014,...
  9. internet connection problems

internet connection problems: hi, When i try to connect to my home wifi network which is private, it will connect to the internet but it does not show on my laptop that it is actually connected to the internet. I ran the trouble shooter and it says that i need to create an account at the internet...
  10. Internet Connectivity Problem

Internet Connectivity Problem: I have trouble connecting to specific websites through specific means. I suspect that the Java update download problem I had earlier was part of it. I use a Rainmeter widget (Rainmeter calls them skins) to display a page from Yahoo! weather, and about a week ago it started...