Windows 10: Internet Connection Sharing Just Turned on ?

Discus and support Internet Connection Sharing Just Turned on ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using Windows Firewall with Windows Firewall Control. I check the rules sometimes and this popped up today. I have all sharing turned off. Just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ken1943, Dec 31, 2017.

1. ken1943 Win User

Internet Connection Sharing Just Turned on ?

Using Windows Firewall with Windows Firewall Control. I check the rules sometimes and this popped up today. I have all sharing turned off. Just wondering if this is a Windows 10 'happening'.

Confused

:)

ken1943, Dec 31, 2017
  2. leocub Win User

NSU - Missing Software Components Error

Phew !

Just turn off Internet Connection Sharing and it will work !!!!

leocub, Dec 31, 2017
  3. VishwaRaj Win User
    INTERNET sharing not Working properly.

Yes I have active internet connection when I turned on the Internet Sharing. , otherwise Internet Sharing would not turn on.

You can't turn on Internet Sharing when there is unavailable active internet connection.

VishwaRaj, Dec 31, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

ICS controls the firewall. It has always controlled the firewall. That is why you see it.

bro67, Dec 31, 2017
Thema:

1. Internet Connection Sharing Just Turned on ? - Similar Threads - Internet Connection Sharing

2. Internet Connection Sharing, ICS, stops sharing the connection to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection Sharing, ICS, stops sharing the connection to internet: Summary:We are experiencing intermittent issues with ICS Internet Connection Sharing and have a hard time figuring out the root cause. The setup is as follows: 1. The PC Host is connected to a RNDIS device Device via USB cable2. The RNDIS Device, when connected creates a...
  3. Internet Connection Sharing, ICS, stops sharing the connection to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Connection Sharing, ICS, stops sharing the connection to internet: Summary:We are experiencing intermittent issues with ICS Internet Connection Sharing and have a hard time figuring out the root cause. The setup is as follows: 1. The PC Host is connected to a RNDIS device Device via USB cable2. The RNDIS Device, when connected creates a...
  4. Internet Connection Sharing, ICS, stops sharing the connection to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Share internet connection

Share internet connection: Hi,My internet connection is down for a couple of days. Not sure why but a technician is coming. In the mean time I was thinking that maybe my iphone can share its mobile data connection to my local network. The router is working with DHCP service, only Internet is down. I am...
  6. internet connect sharing

internet connect sharing: every time i start pc and try to run the internet on the ethernet device it doesnt work until i toggle internet connect sharing on and of again then it works but then next time i turn my computer on it wont work even thought it displays that internet connect sharing is on and...
  7. Sharing internet just stopped working.

Sharing internet just stopped working.: So i updated to the newest version of iTunes and it just stopped responding. I just can't get my iPhone 11 to share internet with my pc tried everything, I have tye newest IOS on both iTunes and on my phone....
  8. shared internet connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    shared internet connection: What setup is needed to share an internet connection with iPad Mini 2 usb connected with windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-internet-connection/99d78a1e-772e-4816-8051-efbc0180b9ca
  9. Internet Connection Sharing

Internet Connection Sharing: Im trying to internet connection sharing and once i apply it, it won't save or work after applying [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-sharing/52064752-1d35-419a-904b-9960ee67b01e
  10. sharing internet connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    sharing internet connection: what is the importance of sharing internet connection with other pc's? Why do I want to allow my computer to upload to other pc's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-internet-connection/c660e274-6ce1-4cdf-a576-90f6a2d2d771