Windows 10: Internet connection shuts off automatically

Discus and support Internet connection shuts off automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 on my alienware machine, if i have 3 or more web pages open, connections shuts off. like its on a metered connection, but it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thewalter, Oct 27, 2014.

1. thewalter Win User

Internet connection shuts off automatically

I installed Windows 10 on my alienware machine, if i have 3 or more web pages open, connections shuts off. like its on a metered connection, but it is not. this is driving me crazy need a solution please

:)

thewalter, Oct 27, 2014

2. Windows Updates kills my internet connection

I'm really starting to hate Windows 10. Every time updates are loaded it wipes out my internet connection. I end up having to restore multiple times and hope for the best. I had shut off automatic updates, but it seems somehow that was overwritten and
    you now no longer have the ability to shut them off.

Why do the updates kill my internet connections every time?

Frustrated with Windows 10, Oct 27, 2014
  3. Problem after upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10

After I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 I have following problem: I shut down (with the computer connected to internet and the computer turns off). When I turn the modem router off, the computer turns on automatically.

Can somebody help????

christosantonopoulos, Oct 27, 2014
  4. Charlie Win User

Hello Have you tried a different Browser? I take it you are using IE? IE has so many reports in feedback stating crashing sluggish ect. Have you got any windows updates? I think my IE got better after a couple of updates. Good luck

Charlie, Oct 29, 2014
Thema:

1. Internet connection shuts off automatically - Similar Threads - Internet connection shuts

2. automatic shut-off outlet timer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic shut-off outlet timer: I am guilty of plugging in my laptop for recharging and forgetting to unplug it in a timely manner. Is it OK to use an automatic shut-off outlet timer to avoid the issue?...
  3. PC Shut off automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shut off automatically: Hello Microsoft TeamRandom or unexpectedly shutdowns or RebootsI can't understand my pc problemMy computer is hardware issuesI boot my pc on biosBIOS mode pc don't overload on pcBut my pc is shut off on BIOS :-10 years ago I use old CPU FANMy Motherboard has changedRAM has...
  4. PC Shut off automatically

PC Shut off automatically: Hello Microsoft TeamRandom or unexpectedly shutdowns or RebootsI can't understand my pc problemMy computer is hardware issuesI boot my pc on biosBIOS mode pc don't overload on pcBut my pc is shut off on BIOS :-10 years ago I use old CPU FANMy Motherboard has changedRAM has...
  5. My Laptop shuts off automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop shuts off automatically...: Sometimes while working, my laptop freezes for a second and then scree turns off and laptop turns off... Then i have to press power button to open it again....
  6. My Laptop shuts off automatically...

My Laptop shuts off automatically...: Sometimes while working, my laptop freezes for a second and then scree turns off and laptop turns off... Then i have to press power button to open it again....
  7. pc shuts off instantly when not connected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pc shuts off instantly when not connected to internet: hi 1st time every posting here! trying to figure out how come when ever i unplug Ethernet cord, disable network adapter or ever unplug my router my pc just shuts off after that it will constantly turn on quickly then shut off quickly i find unplugging the power cord and...
  8. On and off internet connection

On and off internet connection: I have an Asus gaming laptop that i just recently reset to factory mode. Its using Windows 10. A couple days after the reset my internet connection has been on and off. Ive tried many things to fix it thinking i might’ve done something to it when i did the reset. Everything...
  9. Laptop automatically shuts off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop automatically shuts off: My laptop shuts off automatically and keyboard doesn't respond after restart. I need an external keyboard via USB to put my pin. Below is the warning in event logger under systems: 1. The speed of processor 7 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor...
  10. Automatically connecting to the internet

Automatically connecting to the internet: My laptop and the the family’s laptop will not connect automatically to out home network; however, they will connect automatically to any other saved network. Why is this happening and what can i do to fix it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone connectst to the internet but immediately shuts t off