Windows 10: Internet connection, strange icons.

Discus and support Internet connection, strange icons. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Recently and depending on the internet connection I was dealing with, I noticed in Logon Screen ( Windows 10 Pro, version 1803) these never before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by netkingcool, May 12, 2018.

1. Internet connection, strange icons.

Hi,

Recently and depending on the internet connection I was dealing with, I noticed in Logon Screen ( Windows 10 Pro, version 1803) these never before seen, bellow attached icons. Been searching Google, just to find a non-conclusive reference to the small circle. Does anyone has an explanation ?

Thanks in advance

Antonio R.

:)

netkingcool, May 12, 2018
  2. AndreePin Win User

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Internet connection, strange icons.

1. Internet connection, strange icons. - Similar Threads - Internet connection strange

2. Internet working strange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet working strange: Hello, from one day to another all the videos load too slow and some websites has problem too. I tried different browsers, but the problem still. I check the latency of my internet in the CDM, I run a speed test and my internet is in the 960s MB, I download some file and it's...
  3. Strange Icon

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange Icon: Just this morning this icon kept popping up on my PC...seems to appear in everything..? Can anyone ID it and tell me how to remove it..? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-icon/15f3535c-8216-4e15-8084-5d6052a5bb1e
  4. Strange Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Icon: [ATTACH] Just this morning, this strange icon has been showing up on my PC....seems to pop up in everything..? Can anyone help ID it and also how I can remove it..? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-icon/755fa8e2-9a96-4f7b-b59a-ec9a30d5504b
  5. Strange internet connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange internet connectivity issues: So i’m running windows 10 on my alienware alpha that i’ve had for 5ish years now, and i’ve had this issue for about 3 months now. For a while, i wouldn’t be able to connect to my WiFi if i put my pc on standby. It would say theres no connections available, so when i would...
  6. Internet connection dies with reliable but strange cause

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connection dies with reliable but strange cause: Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post since I don't know for sure it's a Win10 problem, but I can't say it's definitely not. I run a Minecraft server for me and 4 friends. When all 5 of us are online, my entire internet connection (not the server) drops to dial...
  7. Strange Internet Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange Internet Problem: Hi everyone, I've got this strange bug on my Windows 10 system. I've had it for a while but after all my troubleshooting I've decided to see if anyone else has any ideas. Well, I'm using the Internet; streaming and such and then quite randomly the WiFi will disconnect...
  8. Strange internet connection... Printer related?

Strange internet connection... Printer related?: I did a windows 10 update last night and after all was said and done I had a strange internet connection that I did not add or recognize. When I right click on it the only option that is available is the connect. How do I get rid of this. I cannot find it anywhere else....
  9. Strange icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange icons: All the icons on my desktop suddenly have arrows on them...see attached photo.does anyone know what this is.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-icons/2bb3d428-68bc-488c-a3d4-1ce9fd55ff22
  10. Strange windows 10 specific intermittent internet connection

Strange windows 10 specific intermittent internet connection: Hello Me and my brother have came a across what seems to be a windows 10 specific internet problem. We have this problem about 3/10 times when trying to connect to anything. Here are a few clips of the problem and clips of it working fine (feel free to skip some of the...