Windows 10: Internet Connection

Discus and support Internet Connection in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently had to get a new Router (Netgear). We have all but one laptop connected to the internet. It is HP 2000 Notebook. I know it is windows 10 but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huffman, Aug 30, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Internet Connection

I recently had to get a new Router (Netgear). We have all but one laptop connected to the internet. It is HP 2000 Notebook. I know it is windows 10 but the version. I expect it is the cheapest one you can get.

I want some help getting the notebook connect to my router. Presently trying to do it wirelessly.
    HELP please

:)

huffman, Aug 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet Connection

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 30, 2018
Thema:

Internet Connection

1. Internet Connection - Similar Threads - Internet Connection

2. Batch file Script to reboot when no Internet Connection detected?

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch file Script to reboot when no Internet Connection detected?: from time to time my Windows 10 Laptop is unable to connect to the wireless network. Tried literally every other "fix"! The only solution is to reboot the LapTop when this happens... The best idea I've come up with is to schedule a task to run a script when the computer...
  3. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection": I receive a message when starting the Solitaire Collection that I am not connected to the internet. But I am able to browse any website and LAN settings inform that I am connected. I tried the Internet Connections Troubleshooter, reset the Microsoft store, reinstalled the...
  4. Internet shows other internet connections than just mine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet shows other internet connections than just mine: When I sign onto my computer, I'm seeing other internet connections than mine such as Motorola-F980D and Hidden Network, as well as other pop-up. They show to connect automatically when I sign on, but I never authorized this and don't know how to make it stop. I click off the...
  5. Unable to stay connected to the internet after few minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to stay connected to the internet after few minutes: I use my mobile's usb tethering option to connect my laptop to internet. Recently, for the ast 3 days, i'm noticing that the internet gets disconnected after a few minutes and any new instance of using the internet is unable to do so. If i'm already using internet somewhere,...
  6. Can connect to Internet but Windows reports "No Internet Access"

Can connect to Internet but Windows reports "No Internet Access": As today I resumed my PC from hibernation, the network icon in taskbar reports with yellow exclamation mark. In Network and Sharing Center it reports no Internet access via Ethernet, and Private Network. However, Network Adapter shows clearly Ethernet is running normal...
  7. TLS security settings error - cannot connect to the Internet

TLS security settings error - cannot connect to the Internet: Hi - hope someone out there can help me with this: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Pro (Version 1803, OS build 17134.706). I'm having trouble connecting to the Internet via my web browsers. Regardless of which one I use, they fail when connecting to *almost* all...
  8. After Win 10 updates KB4486553 and KB4493509 internet connection not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Win 10 updates KB4486553 and KB4493509 internet connection not working: After Win 10 automatically installed updates I cannot connect to almost anything. I can connect to Google and YouTube for example but most other websites and apps cannot connect. Works perfectly after uninstalling those updates but thats not a solution. Windows own...
  9. New Windows 10 install - Chrome cannot connect to Internet however Edge and Firefox work fine

New Windows 10 install - Chrome cannot connect to Internet however Edge and Firefox work fine: I am trying to use chrome on a new windows 10 install. It sometimes works on 1 wesbite and then I get "site can't be reached" error. It seems to be stuck on "trying to establish a secure connection". I have also installed Opera and Firefox. Edge and Firefox work just...
  10. Windows and microsoft apps seem to think I have wifi or internet connections but I do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows and microsoft apps seem to think I have wifi or internet connections but I do.: So I have had this issue for a little while but most of the time it solves itself by restarting the computer, a minor inconvenience at best. Now its just not working at all. I have looked around at apparent "solves" which doesnt seem to do anything, I have tried installing...