Windows 10: Internet Connection

Discus and support Internet Connection in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently had to get a new Router (Netgear). We have all but one laptop connected to the internet. It is HP 2000 Notebook. I know it is windows 10 but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huffman, Aug 30, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Internet Connection

I recently had to get a new Router (Netgear). We have all but one laptop connected to the internet. It is HP 2000 Notebook. I know it is windows 10 but the version. I expect it is the cheapest one you can get.

I want some help getting the notebook connect to my router. Presently trying to do it wirelessly.
    HELP please

:)

huffman, Aug 30, 2018
  2. Waseemulla S Win User

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet Connection

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 30, 2018
Thema:

Internet Connection

1. Internet Connection - Similar Threads - Internet Connection

2. Windows10's service causing freeze after connected to the internet(ethereal/wifi)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10's service causing freeze after connected to the internet(ethereal/wifi): Just like the title, the PC even freeze during initiate boot up even before dell logo manage to appear only if it was connect to the internet via ethereal cable. Black screen with no video signal. Hard reset will be the only option left. Then the PC will try to reboot and...
  3. connecting printer to wireless internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting printer to wireless internet: How do I connect my HP laptop (windows 10) to my Xerox Phaser6128MFP printer using the wireless internet? I don't know how to find the IP address, etc to change my printer to wireless....
  4. Reset Computer, now Can't log in or connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Computer, now Can't log in or connect to internet: Recently, due to some software issues I was having, I decided to reset Windows and clear out all my files. Well, now I am brought to a screen to log in with 'other user'. I cannot connect to the internet to sign in. Since it was a reset, there are no current users. I have...
  5. Internet connects but can’t browse

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connects but can’t browse: i have recently changed from a TalkTalk router to a Sky router (I’m in the uk) and the problems started from there. However, my ipad/phone and tv connect successfully to the internet as well as my wife’s windows 7 laptop. My pc and work pc will not connect using any browser...
  6. Network doesn't get internet connection and need to ipconfig /release and /renew

Network doesn't get internet connection and need to ipconfig /release and /renew: Hello, Almost every time I start my laptop I need to open cmd and need to release and renew, before I can get internet acces. The problem is probably there for a few months. I already updated the drivers of the network cards and my windows is up to date. Laptop: Levono...
  7. cFosICS fixes bug of Windows 10 (newer versions) which may stop Internet Connection Sharing...

cFosICS fixes bug of Windows 10 (newer versions) which may stop Internet Connection Sharing...: Anybody has experience with this issue concerning Internet Connection Sharing (ICS). It looks like the current Windows 10 version 1803 still has this bug, that the ICS disappears after a reboot of the system. I read the discussion about this in this thread ICS (Internet...
  8. Windows update Sept 12 no internet connection

Windows update Sept 12 no internet connection: My surface pro 3 got a windows update last night, Sept 12, 2018. Now I can not connect to the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-update-sept-12-no-internet-connection/180f74c0-dc3d-40a4-a9ef-933c48e50941
  9. Windows 10 updated, Im connected to the internet but I get "this site can't be reached" in...

Windows 10 updated, Im connected to the internet but I get "this site can't be reached" in...: So Windows 10 updated last night. When I logged onto my computer I have internet connection as I can connect and play online games and other stuff but if I open any web browser (internet explorer, chrome, edge, etc) and try to navigate to a site, I get the "this site cant be...
  10. Varying Internet Speed Test Results on PC's Connected To Same Network.

Varying Internet Speed Test Results on PC's Connected To Same Network.: I have 3 machines that are running Windows 10 Pro 1803, two of which are Laptops (1 x Acer TMP453-MG & 1 x MSI GE70-2PE). The MSI is for work exclusively and the Acer is primarily for multimedia stuff. I use the laptops at home and at work. At home I have a Huawei B315 LTE...