Windows 10: Internet Connection

Discus and support Internet Connection in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently had to get a new Router (Netgear). We have all but one laptop connected to the internet. It is HP 2000 Notebook. I know it is windows 10 but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huffman, Aug 30, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Internet Connection

I recently had to get a new Router (Netgear). We have all but one laptop connected to the internet. It is HP 2000 Notebook. I know it is windows 10 but the version. I expect it is the cheapest one you can get.

I want some help getting the notebook connect to my router. Presently trying to do it wirelessly.
    HELP please

:)

huffman, Aug 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet Connection

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 30, 2018
Thema:

Internet Connection

1. Internet Connection - Similar Threads - Internet Connection

2. Windows Update, All Microsoft Accounts Disabled with Error Message No Internet Connection...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Update, All Microsoft Accounts Disabled with Error Message No Internet Connection...: I installed a new version of Windows 10 version 1809. I prefer the new versions to update the current versions As usual Nod Security alerted me to update the new windows and when I went to the update I was surprised by the message that there is no Internet connection !!! Of...
  3. Connected to ethernet and wifi but no internet access (yellow mark)on Windows 10

Connected to ethernet and wifi but no internet access (yellow mark)on Windows 10: Hello, It's been almost a week since I had this problem , after formating my laptop Windows 10 I couldn't access internet at all. I have tried all the steps that I read on the previous discussions; I tried all the commands , I unistalled and reinstalled the drivers and even...
  4. PC blue screens when I connect to the internet

PC blue screens when I connect to the internet: Whenever I connect to the internet, wired or wireless, my pc blue screens and gives me an error message system service expectation. When i try to reset my pc it crashes and gives the same message....
  5. Windows 10 restarts automatically when internet connects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 restarts automatically when internet connects: Dear microsoft friends, Recent returnee to Windows after 16 years of Apple. Thought it was time to try out the competition. Was more or less happy for a week, though 3 days ago my Lenovo 330s decided it was fun to start announcing it would restart every few minutes with one...
  6. Desktop PC cannot connect to wired internet connection.

Desktop PC cannot connect to wired internet connection.: Hello I need help getting connected to the internet. I have searched for a solution but nothing has helped. I have had no network connection for about a month now. Network trouble shooter cannot correct the problem. says there my be a problem with my ethernet driver....
  7. Can only connect to internet at work

Can only connect to internet at work: I've come across a weird issue and can't seem to find anyone else who has experienced it. My computer was working fine for three years and I was on my company's active directory account. My company was acquired so I had to switch to a new active directory account. Instead...
  8. windows store won't connect to the internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store won't connect to the internet: it was fine, but one day it suddenly disconnected with the wifi. Every time I get on my microsoft store, it says it needs internet and I am not connected. More over, all the apps I got from the store are appeared offline. However, other apps are fine, and the browsers are...
  9. I want help now. Xbox App says no internet connection

I want help now. Xbox App says no internet connection: I have been using all of your guides to fix this and it has made it significantly worse. First I just couldn't log on and i got an error that i couldn't log on. Then i used your guides to fix the issue and now it says I don't have internet connection which is funny cause i'm...
  10. Desktop Windows 10 Internet connection delay only when doing a RESTART

Desktop Windows 10 Internet connection delay only when doing a RESTART: Desktop Windows 10 Internet connection delay only when doing a RESTART. Works fine after doing a shutdown, but RESTART still has Internet connection delay. I have updated the Lan driver from ASUS my motherboard Mfg. I have restarted in SAFE MODE with Network, and it fails...