Windows 10: Internet Connections not showing up; Help!

Discus and support Internet Connections not showing up; Help! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It's difficult to explain, but I'll do everything I can to try to make it clear. Basically, I'll have connections available on my computer (Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ohnoimhelpless, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Internet Connections not showing up; Help!

It's difficult to explain, but I'll do everything I can to try to make it clear. Basically, I'll have connections available on my computer (Windows 10 Home 64-Bit HP) but whenever I click the connection menu, they don't show up, which means I have to reset the modem, wait the 15 minutes it takes, and then the connections FINALLY show up. Once I'm connected however, if I click the menu again, the connections wont show up.
    The image I've connected shows what I'm talking about. I can wait for a long time and connections still don't show up. I was wondering if there's a way to troubleshoot this without resetting the modem every time I want to use my computer. If you can help me, it would be much appreciated. Thank you!*Smile

Internet Connections not showing up; Help! [​IMG]

:)

ohnoimhelpless, Feb 10, 2016

2. internet connections arnt showing up?

so my computer is very very **** up first if i turn my pc off and it glitches the **** out second my internet adapter that came with the pc is **** because it thinks that my **** internet adapter that i had to plug in that turns itself off alot is broken
    so yeah but the internet adapter wont see all of the connections it will see most of them it will see my 2g network but not my 5g so it is very very slow and it is very annoying cause it keeps on saying it is limited so when i try to use the computers network
    adapter it doesnt work it just doesnt show up at alllllll so please help XD.

Benjamin Barlick STUDENT, Feb 10, 2016
  3. Ruth Goj Win User
    internet connections arnt showing up?

Hi Benjamin,

To help in resolving your network connection concern, you can click this
    link

Keep us updated.

Regards.

Ruth Goj, Feb 10, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

Internet Connections not showing up; Help!

Hi,
    Welcome to forums, go to Device manager, right click Wi-Fi adapter, select Properties and uninstall the driver, reboot and see whether it fixes the problem. HTH.

brummyfan, Feb 10, 2016
  5. Alright, I will try that, thank you!

ohnoimhelpless, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet Connections not showing up; Help!

1. Internet Connections not showing up; Help! - Similar Threads - Internet Connections showing

2. Bluetooth Connecting Help - Headphones not showing up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Connecting Help - Headphones not showing up.: Ok so, firstly this is my first post, so hi everyone, and now onto the matter: About 3 days ago, I shut down my laptop for the day, no updates or anything and put my headphones away. When I opened it the next morning, my headphones were connected but kept disconnecting and...
  3. Bluetooth Connecting Help - Headphones not showing up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Connecting Help - Headphones not showing up.: Ok so, firstly this is my first post, so hi everyone, and now onto the matter: About 3 days ago, I shut down my laptop for the day, no updates or anything and put my headphones away. When I opened it the next morning, my headphones were connected but kept disconnecting and...
  4. Internet is connected but shows not connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet is connected but shows not connected: I have this problem where even though I'm connected to my modem via eternet cord or wifi when i connect for a second it says I'm connected but then it starts showing that I'm not connected. I don't understand why it keeps doing this I've reset my pc and also the network...
  5. Internet not showing up

Internet not showing up: My internet is not showing up under the wifi tab on the taskbar. It only says airplane mode. I’ve had this problem before and I just reset my computer and it worked, but not this time. I’ve followed every solution I can find online and nothing is working. submitted by...
  6. Internet Connection Help

Internet Connection Help: i just did a fresh install on a laptop that had a broken OS and im unable to connect to the internet and ive used the troubleshooter and it say that no driver is installed for the network adapter is there anyway to fix this issue? submitted by /u/Hayden2213 [link]...
  7. Internet Connections Not Showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connections Not Showing: I started my computer and had the intel net update. I got through to the install, but it wasn’t installing, so I cancelled the install, and my internet wouldn’t connect. I was wondering if anyone knew a fix to this....
  8. Internet connection drops?? . . .but shows connected?

Internet connection drops?? . . .but shows connected?: Periodically my laptop will not connect to Edge, Outlook, Extensions etc. However, in the Notification Area it shows connected. The affected laptop computer is connected wirelessly, both Ethernet 4 and Wi-Fi. Signal strengths look strong. I can get reconnected by simply...
  9. Internet connected but not showing up.

Internet connected but not showing up.: Since the past few months I am facing a weird issue in my Windows 10. Whenever I am connected to any wireless network or LAN, the network icon shows "Not connected, connections are available." Also, under the wifi name it says "No internet,secured". I am able to work on...
  10. Internet connections won’t show up

Internet connections won’t show up: ive noticed today that none of my internet connections were showing up hoping somebody could provide some knowledge on fixing pic of the problem [IMG]...