Windows 10: Internet Connections not showing up; Help!

Discus and support Internet Connections not showing up; Help! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It's difficult to explain, but I'll do everything I can to try to make it clear. Basically, I'll have connections available on my computer (Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ohnoimhelpless, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Internet Connections not showing up; Help!

It's difficult to explain, but I'll do everything I can to try to make it clear. Basically, I'll have connections available on my computer (Windows 10 Home 64-Bit HP) but whenever I click the connection menu, they don't show up, which means I have to reset the modem, wait the 15 minutes it takes, and then the connections FINALLY show up. Once I'm connected however, if I click the menu again, the connections wont show up.
    The image I've connected shows what I'm talking about. I can wait for a long time and connections still don't show up. I was wondering if there's a way to troubleshoot this without resetting the modem every time I want to use my computer. If you can help me, it would be much appreciated. Thank you!*Smile

Internet Connections not showing up; Help! [​IMG]

:)

ohnoimhelpless, Feb 10, 2016

2. internet connections arnt showing up?

so my computer is very very **** up first if i turn my pc off and it glitches the **** out second my internet adapter that came with the pc is **** because it thinks that my **** internet adapter that i had to plug in that turns itself off alot is broken
    so yeah but the internet adapter wont see all of the connections it will see most of them it will see my 2g network but not my 5g so it is very very slow and it is very annoying cause it keeps on saying it is limited so when i try to use the computers network
    adapter it doesnt work it just doesnt show up at alllllll so please help XD.

Benjamin Barlick STUDENT, Feb 10, 2016
  3. Ruth Goj Win User
    internet connections arnt showing up?

Hi Benjamin,

To help in resolving your network connection concern, you can click this
    link

Keep us updated.

Regards.

Ruth Goj, Feb 10, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

Internet Connections not showing up; Help!

Hi,
    Welcome to forums, go to Device manager, right click Wi-Fi adapter, select Properties and uninstall the driver, reboot and see whether it fixes the problem. HTH.

brummyfan, Feb 10, 2016
  5. Alright, I will try that, thank you!

ohnoimhelpless, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet Connections not showing up; Help!

1. Internet Connections not showing up; Help! - Similar Threads - Internet Connections showing

2. Microsoft No Help Solutions for Internet Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft No Help Solutions for Internet Connect: Why is it that problems with connecting to the internet always end up with a solution to DOWNLOAD a fix from the internet that I cannot connect to???...
  3. I am connected to internet, but icon shows not connected.

I am connected to internet, but icon shows not connected.: My computer shows "not connected to network" and "wi-fi symbol with asterix", however, I am indeed connected to the internet. Furthermore, it shows a normal wi-fi connected symbol at the Windows 10 log-in page, but when I log-in, the problem above occurs. I can use the...
  4. Connected to WiFi, but no Internet connection, nothing helped

Connected to WiFi, but no Internet connection, nothing helped: Hi, My computer shows that I have WiFi connection and that I am connected to the Internet, however I am not able to load any web pages. When I run problem solver tool, it either finds 'bad gateway problem' and fixes it, or doesn't find anything at all. Then the internet...
  5. I am connected to internet, but icon shows not connected.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am connected to internet, but icon shows not connected.: My computer shows "not connected to network" and "wi-fi symbol with asterix", however, I am indeed connected to the internet. Furthermore, it shows a normal wi-fi connected symbol at the Windows 10 log-in page, but when I log-in, the problem above occurs. I can use the...
  6. Internet connections won’t show up

Internet connections won’t show up: ive noticed today that none of my internet connections were showing up hoping somebody could provide some knowledge on fixing pic of the problem [IMG]...
  7. wlan connection not showing up

wlan connection not showing up: [ATTACH]My wlan just shows this^ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan-connection-not-showing-up/b54f4e71-9943-4c89-96b6-10e3f73f544a
  8. Laptop won't connect to Internet. Help!

Laptop won't connect to Internet. Help!: Laptop won't connect to Internet "can't connect" or "no Internet" messages. Other devices working fine. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/laptop-wont-connect-to-internet-help/81ad70b4-bb2b-4aeb-a5c1-935e3c56349c
  9. No internet icons showing up-can not logon to internet

No internet icons showing up-can not logon to internet: When I boot up my laptop the internet icon on the task bar shows a red "X" and none of my internet icons are listed. The airplane mode is turned off, the Wi-Fi switch is in the on position, the wireless router is working fine(my wife can logon with no problem). I looked at...
  10. Xfinity Wifi showing up in my routers available internet connections ?

Xfinity Wifi showing up in my routers available internet connections ?: I recently found that "xfinity wifi" is showing up in my available internet access list as an openly available option. I have comcast xfinity hi speed internet as my internet provider but have never had it show up on the routers available connections list before. The home...