Windows 10: Internet connectivity problem in my windows 10 PC

Discus and support Internet connectivity problem in my windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 PC which was upgraded from windows 7. On resetting the PC recently, I am facing with connection problems. When I try to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vikrant17_, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Internet connectivity problem in my windows 10 PC

I have a windows 10 PC which was upgraded from windows 7.

On resetting the PC recently, I am facing with connection problems.

When I try to connect via wifi hotspot or usb teethering for the internet connectivity, I am able to surf the internet from the browser but the system and apps cannot connect to the internet. Due to this i am not able to activate the windows as well. Moreover I tried to reset it again hoping it would fix the issue but the same problem persists even after the reset.

:)

Vikrant17_, Jul 16, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Internet connectivity problem in my windows 10 PC

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Internet connectivity problem in my windows 10 PC

1. Internet connectivity problem in my windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Internet connectivity problem

2. PC internet connecting problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC internet connecting problems: i can't connect my pc to hotspot through mobile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-internet-connecting-problems/1f17bf05-00a7-42fe-ad0e-e2b90dfb41a3
  3. PC internet connecting problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC internet connecting problems: i can't connect my pc to hotspot through mobile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-internet-connecting-problems/1f17bf05-00a7-42fe-ad0e-e2b90dfb41a3
  4. Problem with my pc internet connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with my pc internet connection.: Hello! So i have this problem like.. 2-3 weeks ago. I have a 4G router where you put a sim card in it and so i plug it to my computer. So first thing first, i can use the internet to my phone i type this with my phone, if i use my pc it would load anything lol. I can use any...
  5. Internet connection problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connection problem Windows 10: Hi, sorry if this has already been posted but I am new on reddit, I looked at this topic but I did not find it. Since yesterday, I have Internet connection issues on my PC (Windows 10). When I try to conect it says "Pas d'internet, sécurisé" that could be translated by "no...
  6. Internet connection problem in windows 10

Internet connection problem in windows 10: I have purchased a professionally refurbished dell all in one pc running windows 10 pro. When I switch on machine it does not connect to internet ethernet connection until I run the troubleshooter and the it connects immediately? Messages include “Ethernet adapter fixed”...
  7. Windows 10 internet connection problem

Windows 10 internet connection problem: I`ve purchased a Lenovo Flexible laptop with Microsoft 10 installed on it. I am having problem with staying connected to the internet. I ve tried all of the available recommendations and I still have the problem I peep seeing `the default gateway is not available` when I...
  8. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Problem

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Problem: I am unable to access certain public internet wifi systems (e.g., libraries, major fast food restaurants). I receive a message stating that Windows can't comminicate with the device resource or DNS server, even though the device appears to be set up properly, and that a...
  9. Internet connection problem (windows 10)

Internet connection problem (windows 10): I have been having problems connecting to the internet on my PC I have used the MS guide to try to fix the connection this hasn't worked. Also, I have booted into safe mode with networking and connected an ethernet cable and connected the pc to WIFi, the only program that has...
  10. Windows 10 Internet Connection Problem

Windows 10 Internet Connection Problem: Hello.Recently i installed windows 10 but i can't get my connection to work.I installed/reinstalled my network driver,disabled the power management features but still nothing changed. I'm using huawei hg655b and realtek pcie gbe family controller. Any ideas? 45335