Windows 10: Internet disconnecting for no reason.

Discus and support Internet disconnecting for no reason. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So for the past 3 days my internet on my pc has been disconnecting constantly for no reason. The wifi is only disconnecting on my pc and none of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MKxxoo, Jul 29, 2018.

1. MKxxoo Win User

Internet disconnecting for no reason.

So for the past 3 days my internet on my pc has been disconnecting constantly for no reason. The wifi is only disconnecting on my pc and none of my other devices. I have tried to look up to see if anyone else has been having this problem or if there is a way to fix it but I cant seem to find any. I have tried to disconnected my internet and re connect but that hasn't worked for me at all.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

:)

MKxxoo, Jul 29, 2018

2. Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Jul 29, 2018
  3. onehp1 Win User
    uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Honey Win User

How to Schedule Auto shutdown when internet get disconnected?

thanks alot for effort, it would defenetly work but i got problem in one step,
    when i set action to run a program, i select "shutdown" and nothing happens. how to shutdown ?

Honey, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Internet disconnecting for no reason. - Similar Threads - Internet disconnecting reason

2. RDP: The disconnect reason is 4408

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP: The disconnect reason is 4408: I'm trying to get RDP using an AzureAD profile for our company and have been struggling. While I got it working well on a Windows 11 laptop, I cannot get it to work on a Windows 10 laptop. I've set them up exactly the same way and am using the exact same settings in the RDP...
  3. RDP: The disconnect reason is 4408

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP: The disconnect reason is 4408: I'm trying to get RDP using an AzureAD profile for our company and have been struggling. While I got it working well on a Windows 11 laptop, I cannot get it to work on a Windows 10 laptop. I've set them up exactly the same way and am using the exact same settings in the RDP...
  4. Bad Internet Connection/ Screenfreezes / Disconnects and many more reasons to be here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Internet Connection/ Screenfreezes / Disconnects and many more reasons to be here: Hi lately im stuck with a hacker/internettroll that doesnt go no matther what i do im one step before going to court for that issue. Im 100% sure my device Windows 11 product is attacked by a troll. I cant spot him or her im a gamer not a coder. Thank you for your help...
  5. Bad Internet Connection/ Screenfreezes / Disconnects and many more reasons to be here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Internet Connection/ Screenfreezes / Disconnects and many more reasons to be here: Hi lately im stuck with a hacker/internettroll that doesnt go no matther what i do im one step before going to court for that issue. Im 100% sure my device Windows 11 product is attacked by a troll. I cant spot him or her im a gamer not a coder. Thank you for your help...
  6. why does my internet randomly disconnect for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my internet randomly disconnect for no reason: for a while now my internet just randomly disconnects for no reason at all and I cannot reconnect it without restarting, sometimes it'll disconnect and sometimes it wont. I've tried literally every single way of fixing it that I've found on the internet, including but not...
  7. why does my internet randomly disconnect for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my internet randomly disconnect for no reason: for a while now my internet just randomly disconnects for no reason at all and I cannot reconnect it without restarting, sometimes it'll disconnect and sometimes it wont. I've tried literally every single way of fixing it that I've found on the internet, including but not...
  8. why does my internet randomly disconnect for no reason

9. Internet keeps disconnecting for no reason at all

Internet keeps disconnecting for no reason at all: Hello, With the purchase of a new computer, I seem to always disconnect from my internet. When I'm trying to reconnect, it says "Unable to connect to this network." I have tried multiple steps and guides on Youtube, even to the point where I factory reset my computer twice...
  10. I keep disconnecting from the internet for no reason

I keep disconnecting from the internet for no reason: I will be using Chrome and an asterisks will appear over the wifi bars at the bottom right of the screen. I then have to clcik the bars, select my wifi and then wait for it to reconnect. I hace to do this about every 30 seconds. I have tried unchecking the box that says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet disconnects for no reason