Windows 10: Internet Explorer 11 after 1803 update

Discus and support Internet Explorer 11 after 1803 update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; 1803 update went as expected and everything appeared OK until I attempted to open Internet Explorer via mouse click on the Taskbar icon (which failed)... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Abe Froman, May 12, 2018.

1. Internet Explorer 11 after 1803 update

1803 update went as expected and everything appeared OK until I attempted to open Internet Explorer via mouse click on the Taskbar icon (which failed) and via the Windows START Menu, which also failed. IE does open after a Right click on the Taskbar icon followed by a Right click on Internet Explorer from the resulting drop down menu and then a Left click on "Run as Administrator."

Somewhat further, I just realized any links provided in Outlook email messages received also fail when clicked.

All worked perfectly prior to the 1803 update. A prolonged Google search failed to identify any site where MSIE 11 could be downloaded and installed separately.

Any assistance is appreciated.

:)

Abe Froman, May 12, 2018

2. Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 23, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    History is missing in Internet Explorer 11

Hi Shirley,

• When you say “There is no history on the internet explorer” what exactly are you referring to?

• Is history tab is missing or history entries is missing in Internet Explorer?
    Follow the step to fix this issue.

Run Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

Steps to run Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

• Go to the start screen.
    • Enter Troubleshooting in the search box, and then tap or click Troubleshooting.
    • Tap or click View all, select Internet Explorer Performance, and then follow the instructions in the Troubleshooter.
    If issue persists refer the link to reset Internet Explorer 11.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Do reply with the result. If you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Arul_D, May 23, 2018
Thema:

Internet Explorer 11 after 1803 update

1. Internet Explorer 11 after 1803 update - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer 1803

2. Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer 11: Hi all I purchased Clip Studio Paint and it will only function with Internet Explorer 11. I downloaded it onto my computer I am using Win 10, but IE 11 will not connect to my internet. I have gone through all the stuff with the settings, advanced settings, have restarted my...
  3. Internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet explorer 11: Internet explorer is not installed on my devices and icloud will only sync bookmark etc. with this and not the edge browser. Where can I find this download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-11/3fd9abe4-4ce3-42e3-9e63-85a391e39ab9
  4. Internet Explorer 11

Internet Explorer 11: I installed Internet Explorer 11, but it doesn't show up anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-11/5022db90-6b28-4c89-88d2-1dc65513eca3
  5. Alienware 15r3 after 1803 update no access to internet

Alienware 15r3 after 1803 update no access to internet: Any help greatly appreciated. I am currently running 1709 on my Alienware 15r3. I want to upgrade to 1803/1809 but whenever I update to either of them I receive this message when logging in, then I have no access to the internet. "See the end of this message for details...
  6. Internet is slow after win10 1803 update

Internet is slow after win10 1803 update: After the update my internet speed decreased highly. (from 1gb speed to 0.5 mb) I tried several tutorials in the microsoft support but nothing worked. I basically cannot use internet at all since it takes ages to load, and my pc is the only device with the issue since the...
  7. Internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet explorer 11: I can't find Internet Explorer 11 on my computer and it was they're like 2 months ago. What do I do? I've gone on to add it on programs and features and it's not even there and it's not under Windows accessories in the start menu...
  8. Internet Explorer 11

Internet Explorer 11: I uninstalled IE 11 after it ceased being accessible from my Windows10 laptop. I was not able to reinstall using any method. Is there a fix for this? Scotty...
  9. Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11: Not too keen on the Edge browser so how can I go back to my IE 11 and still keep Edge. 33157
  10. Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11: Internet explorer 11 will not open, did an upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home edition. I have run a repair install & dism /restorehealth , unchecked ie 11 in programs & features rebooted and still nothing need help. 23758

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorel 11 buid 1803 windows dowload

2. internet explorer 11 will not load after Windows 10 1803 Build update

3. internet explorer 11 windows 10 1803

4. windows 10 1803 internet explorer kb4507434,
  5. windows 10 1803 cookies internet explorer,
  6. internet explorer 11 option missing in windows 10 1803,
  7. explorer launchto 1803,
  8. windows 1803 ie 11 update history,
  9. windows 1809 thomson one issues IE 11,
  10. internet explorer 11 missing after 1809 update,
  11. upgrade internet explorer for windows pro 1803,