Windows 10: Internet Explorer 11 crash couple times a day

Discus and support Internet Explorer 11 crash couple times a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I prevent Internet Explorer 11 from crashing multiple times a day, I have a new pc running Win 10 Pro, the message is "internet explorer has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CedricAmaya, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Internet Explorer 11 crash couple times a day

How do I prevent Internet Explorer 11 from crashing multiple times a day, I have a new pc running Win 10 Pro, the message is "internet explorer has stopped responding"
    IE 11 start crashing after windows update few months ago. Already clear cache, history, disable addons,

:)

CedricAmaya, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

internet explore 11 on my laptop (win 10) is crashing and unable to restore

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and follow the steps given except resetting Internet Explorer. It has various steps to resolve the issue related to Internet Explorer performance.

What to do when Internet Explorer stops working.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 as well as Edge in Windows 10 crashes

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is
    with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Step 2: I suggest you to reset the Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Refer the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Reset Internet explorer disclaimer:

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Step 3: Clear caches and cookies

• Open Microsoft EDGE.

• After that click on (…) “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature, Select Cached data and file.

• Here you need to check the option you want to clear and click “Clear” button.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Internet Explorer 11 crash couple times a day

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Arul_D, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Internet Explorer 11 crash couple times a day

1. Internet Explorer 11 crash couple times a day - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer crash

2. Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day: ‎I suffer from random restarts and black/blue screens of death BSOD several times a day. It's beyond annoying at this point. Is anyone able to help?I have a very new Microsoft Surface Laptop that I bought in July. I installed Windows 11 at the end of October.I've installed...
  3. Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day: ‎I suffer from random restarts and black/blue screens of death BSOD several times a day. It's beyond annoying at this point. Is anyone able to help?I have a very new Microsoft Surface Laptop that I bought in July. I installed Windows 11 at the end of October.I've installed...
  4. AUDIODG.EXE crashes couple times everyday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AUDIODG.EXE crashes couple times everyday: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  5. AUDIODG.EXE crashes couple times everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUDIODG.EXE crashes couple times everyday: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  6. AUDIODG.EXE crashes couple times everyday

7. BSOD failures a couple times a day

BSOD failures a couple times a day: Its not happening often, and I did not realize it because it was mostly happening overnight. I noticed my pc was restarted when I woke up in the morningI keep it on most nights. But is been crashing periodically. The last few days it crashed twice while I was using it and...
  8. Pc crashing a couple of times!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc crashing a couple of times!: I've experienced a lot of black screens and some 0xe0000008 error lately, at first I thought it was my browser (Chrome), changed to Opera and my Pc is still crashing after a couple of hours of usage, what should I do?? submitted by /u/Bagrile [link] [comments]...
  9. BSOD couple times a day normal use.

BSOD couple times a day normal use.: Please help to analyse this dmp file. I cannot use it in my windbg. Error loading symbols 128579
  10. Windows store crashed a couple times

Windows store crashed a couple times: Has anyone noticed the windows store crashing today? It works fine on my PC but a couple times whilst browsing through it etc it has crashed. No blue screen or anything, just closing and leaving me facing desktop. It's only done it twice and I have opened it many times today....