Windows 10: Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar

Discus and support Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Some of my favourites do not display a site icon because the site tab does not have a specific icon either, just the generic blue "e". Is there any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by 1018509, Aug 24, 2015.

1. 1018509 Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar

Some of my favourites do not display a site icon because the site tab does not have a specific icon either, just the generic blue "e".

Is there any way to get my favourite bar icon to show the icon I want other than the icons in the "change icon" folder in shell32.dll or pifmgr.dll?

Can I add icons to the system icon folders above?

:)

1018509, Aug 24, 2015

2. Favourites Bar duplicating entries in internet explorer 11 using windows 10

My favourites bar keeps duplicating entries. What can I do to stop this. Happening in internet explorer 11 using windows 10

RonClarkeCa, Aug 24, 2015
  3. FAVORITES BAR PURPOSE HAS BEEN DEFEATED WITH MICROSOFT EDGE!

You can drag the items on the Favourites Bar to the left or right to position each item where you like! It is like that in Internet Explorer 11 so why are you complaining?

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar

1. Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer Favourite

2. How To Alphabetical Your Favourites on THE FAVOURITES BAR

in Browsers and Email
    How To Alphabetical Your Favourites on THE FAVOURITES BAR: To have the New Microsoft Edge Browser Alphabetical Your Favourites on THE FAVOURITES BAR Version 80.0.361.48 (Official build) (64-bit) Open the edge browser - click on the ... The top right of the browser Click on FAVOURITES -Then Manage Favourites - On the left hand...
  3. Internet Explorer, Edge and Favourites.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer, Edge and Favourites.: I use IE and Edge mainly because some sites do not seem to work well in IE now. I like IE and have a hundred or more favourites saved in folders. I recently imported these to Edge but I have a small problem. If I save a new favourite to IE I then have to repeat the process in...
  4. Where is the favourites Bar, please.....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is the favourites Bar, please.....: I can see how to do this, but cannot see where the Favourites Bar actually IS! Thanks so much, I had a minor stroke 1 year ago, some things are still coming to the fore in my memory! I would like to have a general folder for my most used sites. Thanks so much........
  5. Favourites bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites bar in Edge: I would like my favourites bar in Edge to contain all the same favourites I have in Internet Exploer but after using settings/import favourites they dont appear. Is there a fold I can copy and paste them into or is there anotherway? 121748
  6. Favourites bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favourites bar: I find it extremely difficult to save the websites in favourites bar. It should not be necessary to create a new folder for each website. Simply clicking on Save in Favourites Bar delivers no result. Cumbersome and annoying....
  7. Internet exploror 11 favourites icons issue

in Browsers and Email
    Internet exploror 11 favourites icons issue: My internet explorer 11 favorite web's images icons suddenly become white or internet explorer icons instead of favorites web's icons. Any help ? 111489
  8. How do i transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer?

in Browsers and Email
    How do i transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer?: Is it possible to transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer? Ive backed up my Edge favourites as a HTML file but if I try and import the file into Internet Explorer it only imports half of the favourites. There is a red cross and it says some settings were not imported...
  9. Favicons in Edge Favourites Bar...

in Browsers and Email
    Favicons in Edge Favourites Bar...: Since the last update, all the favicons in my favourites bar have changed to a 5-point star. If I hide, then show the favourites bar again via settings, the correct site favicons re-appear, but then revert to stars the next time I open Edge. Any ideas, please? 30390
  10. Edge Favourites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favourites Bar: Has anyone managed to drag and drop the Favourites into the Favourites Bar? It will only work if you import Favourites from IE it seems. *Sad 15573