Windows 10: Internet Explorer 11 not opening

Discus and support Internet Explorer 11 not opening in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Internet explorer 11 will not open, did an upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home edition. I have run a repair install & dism /restorehealth , unchecked ie 11 in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Kingskid, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Kingskid Win User

Internet Explorer 11 not opening

Internet explorer 11 will not open, did an upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home edition. I have run a repair install & dism /restorehealth , unchecked ie 11 in programs & features rebooted and still nothing need help.

:)

Kingskid, Sep 22, 2015

2. Internet Explorer freezes on my sky.com home page

I open Internet Explorer 11 on my home page of Sky.com but it freezes and I cannot open anything

* Original title: Internet Explorer 11

Jimboneville, Sep 22, 2015
  3. Problems opening internet explorer 11.

I have Problems opening internet explorer 11. I can only open it by going to the program file & right clicking it & opening it as an administrator. I have an internet explorer 11 icon on the taskbar but this no longer works.

jsknight100, Sep 22, 2015
Thema:

Internet Explorer 11 not opening

1. Internet Explorer 11 not opening - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer opening

2. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer not opening: I want to use internet explorer because some of my legacy websites works only in internet explorer. But whenever i open internet explorer it goes directly to Microsoft edge. How to stop edge being opened....
  3. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer not opening: I want to use internet explorer because some of my legacy websites works only in internet explorer. But whenever i open internet explorer it goes directly to Microsoft edge. How to stop edge being opened....
  4. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Internet Explorer 11 Crashes Immediately Upon Opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Explorer 11 Crashes Immediately Upon Opening: This just started to be a problem on two computers I oversee. As soon as you open IE11 you get a white screen - not responding - and then about 20 seconds later it closes. I have tried everything except for a fresh install... I've reset IE to default, I've uninstalled by...
  6. PDF opening Internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF opening Internet explorer 11: Hello, I am using Windows 10 LTSC 2019 and when trying to view a PDF in IE11 it appears as a grey screen. However when you refresh the page a few times it then appears. Other browsers work absolutley fine, so am instructing people to use them for now, but does anyone know a...
  7. Internet explorer will not open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer will not open: I have suddenly found that IE will not open. When you click on it to open you get the working circle for a few seconds and then nothing. I have tried using a different user account on the same PC, I have run SFC /scannow which reports no errors, I have also checked in...
  8. Internet Explorer 11 - Opens in Background FOR NO APPARENT REASON

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer 11 - Opens in Background FOR NO APPARENT REASON: Internet Explorer continues to open in the background with ridiculous stories about Hollywood. I do not know what is causing this nor how to stop it....
  9. Internet Explorer 11 Will Not Open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Will Not Open: IE 11 will not open. I’m on Windows 10 and have been trouble free since upgrading from Windows 7 some months ago. I had been using IE 11 without any problems and then had about an hour and a half break. I returned to the PC to find that the programme (IE11)would not open...
  10. Open with Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Open with Internet Explorer: I have 1 desktop and 2 All In Ones which I am trying to configure to W10. I just changed the desktop to IE using the switch under the three dots where it says open with IE. I tried to do the same with this AIO and that switch doesn't work. I attempted to reset the default...