Windows 10: Internet Explorer 11

Discus and support Internet Explorer 11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Supposedly Windows 10 was replacing internet explorer yet i seem to have IE 11 coming up whenever i try to open an xml file... 1) Why do I have IE 11... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by danielblue, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Internet Explorer 11

Supposedly Windows 10 was replacing internet explorer yet i seem to have IE 11 coming up whenever i try to open an xml file... 1) Why do I have IE 11 installed? I did upgrade from Win8.1 so it could be a carryover I suppose... although I chose clean installI do NOT want to have to deal w/ two Microsoft browsers having hooks in to everything so 2) Can I uninstall IE 11? I've already disabled it in the features menu but it still comes up if I try to open a file w/ that association.Thanks for any help you can give.

:)

danielblue, Sep 26, 2015

2. Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 10

I know that Internet Explorer 11 is the latest versionof Internet Explorer but there is suppose to be an update for 11.

trudyguldin, Sep 26, 2015
  3. downgrade from internet explorer 11 to internet explorer 10?

I have tried steps at

How to downgrade
    from Internet Explorer 11 to Internet Explorer 10?

I turned off internet explorer 11 from WINDOWS FEATURES ON AND OFF when I turned to view install updates internet explorer 11 or 10 were not there. then I restarted my computer to install internet explorer 10 from the link given on the above mentioned page.
    it says internet explorer 10 already installed. I need urgent help in this regard????

Qurat Ul aInYB, Sep 26, 2015
  4. Internet Explorer 11

Have you been here and unticked it

Internet Explorer 11 [​IMG]

That is what I did to uninstall it nearly 4 weeks ago
    see my sig and it may help you how to get your pages you want quickly by using Favourites Bar in Edge Browser

hTconeM9user, Sep 26, 2015
Thema:

Internet Explorer 11

1. Internet Explorer 11 - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer

2. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  3. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  4. HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer: Hello Team,My document has around 5000 pages. It is a huge document and a product user guide. The document format is HTML.Previously, when I used Internet Explorer to open this HTML format, the search functionality was working fine. If I search with a keyword, I would get a...
  5. HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer

HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer: Hello Team,My document has around 5000 pages. It is a huge document and a product user guide. The document format is HTML.Previously, when I used Internet Explorer to open this HTML format, the search functionality was working fine. If I search with a keyword, I would get a...
  6. HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...: After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking cookies, 7 cookies, and four entry's in browsing history. EaseUS Clean Genius. W10 w Edge installed...
  8. After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...

After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...: After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking cookies, 7 cookies, and four entry's in browsing history. EaseUS Clean Genius. W10 w Edge installed...
  9. After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge: I work in a financial institution and several applications require running from Internet Explorer, a few patches ago the same thing happened and what was applied was a temporary solution that allowed me to continue using Internet Explorer, however after installing that patch...