Windows 10: Internet Explorer crashed yesterday.

Discus and support Internet Explorer crashed yesterday. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I restore IE 11 on Windows 10 home 64 bit?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ed6035, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Ed6035 Win User

Internet Explorer crashed yesterday.

How do I restore IE 11 on Windows 10 home 64 bit?

:)

Ed6035, Jul 15, 2018

2. internet explorer crashing

Hey,

I can understand how frustrating this would be.

Please confirm what happened when you tried the above mentioned steps.

If not then I would suggest you to try again.

I would also suggest you to refer to the mentioned link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of
    Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all
    previous settings are lost after reset.

Hope this helps.

Anusha Verma, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Internet Explorer is slow, crashing, freezing

Hi Albert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue and check.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Click on search and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

Method 2: Follow the steps suggested in this link and check if it helps.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Reset Internet Explorer disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature
    might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 3: I would suggest you to run
    System Maintenance Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + X key. 
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security,
    • Click on System Maintenance and Click on Next button.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 15, 2018
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet Explorer crashed yesterday. wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

1. Internet Explorer crashed yesterday. - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer crashed

2. Internet Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Explorer keeps crashing: I get an error Sysfader:iexplorer.exe I am running Windows 10 laptop and Internet Explorer11. But on Windows 7 laptop I don’t have this problem. Thanks, Ester...
  3. Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll)

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll): We have a problem with Internet Explorer crashing several times a day. Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll seems to cause this. Here is the event: Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE, version: 11.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x6639744d Faulting module name: Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll,...
  4. Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll)

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll): We have a problem with Internet Explorer crashing several times a day. Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll seems to cause this. Here is the event: Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE, version: 11.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x6639744d Faulting module name: Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll,...
  5. Internet Explorer 11 Crash uxtheme.dll

Internet Explorer 11 Crash uxtheme.dll: OS: Windows 10 Pro version 1809 (OS Build 17763.379) IE11 version 11.379.17763.0 While using Internet Explorer, it will intermittently crash. Usually occurs when I go to press a link or a button or something that will refresh or change the page or open a new window. It will...
  6. Internet Explorer 11 crash couple times a day

Internet Explorer 11 crash couple times a day: How do I prevent Internet Explorer 11 from crashing multiple times a day, I have a new pc running Win 10 Pro, the message is "internet explorer has stopped responding" IE 11 start crashing after windows update few months ago. Already clear cache, history, disable addons,...
  7. Internet Explorer Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer Crashing: This seems to be happening to quite a few people on Windows 10 it seems. It has started happening to me too lately. It happens when, say, I have one tab open to the forums, and I open another to get an image from Bing Images to make a point, or just for fun(those who know...
  8. Upgraded yesterday and lost internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgraded yesterday and lost internet: I upgraded to W10 yesterday and had no issues at all. I used the internet all day without any problems. Last night around 2AM we just lost the internet and the centurylink modem kept blinking red for internet. Nothing seemed to be able to fix it but now it's been working...
  9. Internet connection gone after yesterday's update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection gone after yesterday's update: Good morning tenforums, this happens practically every time a windows 10 update is pushed onto my dell-pc. After I jiggle around with all sorts of things for days, internet is suddenly on again, no idea why. Quite time-consuming affair, and gets on my nerves as well. After...
  10. Internet Shortcut - Internet Explorer .URL causes explorer crash/hang

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Shortcut - Internet Explorer .URL causes explorer crash/hang: I'm on a fresh install Win10Home64Bit, 1709.16299.125. This occurs the instant I get to the desktop after installation and forever after. Right clicking on an internet shortcut (.URL) in file explorer or on desktop causes explorer to hang and occasionally crash. Occasionally,...