Windows 10: Internet Explorer Error

Discus and support Internet Explorer Error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My usual browser is FF but Im trying to watch skygo and only IE supports it now. However when i open ie i get this error message and i have to close... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gbu, Oct 24, 2017.

1. GBU
    gbu Win User

Internet Explorer Error

My usual browser is FF but Im trying to watch skygo and only IE supports it now.
    However when i open ie i get this error message and i have to close it.
    This only happens when i open In IE.

Any help greatly appreciated as i cant watch any sky content *cry

:)

2. Nathaniel Mon, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Luoxw Win User
  4. Internet Explorer Error

You can reset Internet Explorer settings to what they were when Internet Explorer was first installed on your PC. This can be useful for troubleshooting problems that may be caused by settings changed after installation. Note that resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

1. Open Control Panel --> Internet Options
    2. Select the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.

• Open Control Panel --> Internet Options
    • Select the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.
    • In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.
    • When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, select Close, and then select OK. Restart your PC to apply changes.

FreeBooter, Oct 25, 2017
  5. CmmTch Win User
    I know you asked about IE but I'm going to recommend you try Edge for this particular issue. I was a staunch supporter of IE and feel Edge was released far before it was ready.

Minor issues started cropping up with IE11 on an off, various sites would crash the browser sometimes, other times sites that were fine before Edge started taking a long time to load. I tried Edge and it works fine with all sites, IMO users are being social engineered off of IE by Microsoft not updating it to work with sites like it did when it was their only browser.

Please don't think this is a shill for Edge because it's not, IE became more and more a pain for a daily browser and Edge works great. I mostly use it now simply because the more you use something the more you are used to it.

Try Edge for skygo and see if it'll work for you on that particular item.

Good luck *Smile

CmmTch, Oct 25, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    Won't work, apparently. Neither will the later versions of Firefox (apparently version 51 can) or Chrome. It's Sky who are to blame for not developing SkyGo for the modern age. See this thread from April, apparently nothing much has changed since...
    http://www.skyuser.co.uk/forum/sky-g...-explorer.html

7. GBU
    gbu Win User
    @FreeBooter many thanks this did the job *Smile

@bree and cmmtch yes your right that skygo only works now on IE no other browsers im aware or support it as it uses older silverlight.

Thema:

Internet Explorer Error

1. Internet Explorer Error - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer Error

2. Internet explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet explorer: Hello.I have the latets version of win 11.But i notice that internet explorer isn;'t availble via programs and capabilities.Is ther any w ay to downlaod manually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/c21be638-0285-4973-ab9e-205dfd01ff97
  3. Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer: What happen if I disable Internet explorer? Is my game and apps will have bad problem after I disable Internet explorer? I don't use Internet explorer. It is connected with Edge. I have chrome as my default browser....
  4. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet explorer: i have uninstalled internet explorer now i am unable to reinstall it on windows 10 . i downloaded manually but it is not working. how do i again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/cadb3434-bc2d-435a-929a-e3f9cd031fb6
  5. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: I'm having some problems, with Internet Explorer. I want to uninstall it. But, I might reinstall it later. I opened the, Control Panel. Uninstall. But, Internet Explorer, was not there? How can I, uninstall it . . . If I, can't see it? I could, go here. To take care, of...
  6. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 pro. I just installed, Internet Explorer 11. It required a restart. But, after coming back, to my desktop. It was, nowhere to be found? Do, you know where, I can look for it? Should, I re-install it? Help. Thanks for...
  7. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet explorer: I lost my window 10 yahoo internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/32f26c63-39a5-4b2f-a46b-71245078ff94
  8. Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer: OK so I had a major update last night finally left it and went to bed around 2AM could not stay up waiting for it and my wife said she saw it was shut down by 7 this morning but that it had still be updating around 4-5AM. So when I got up I got doing my normal routine and...
  9. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet explorer: where do I find proxy settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/73320b02-7e2d-4eb4-b8a8-acca1b5571dd
  10. internet explorer error

in Browsers and Email
    internet explorer error: When going to clear browsing history, get one of three errors in reference to internet explorer, As of right now, the first two pop one one after another, the last one, pops up by itself when deleting browser history. 0x00007FF8238003AA - referenced memory at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo internet explorer print error explorer 11 language:en