Windows 10: Internet Explorer Toolbar

Discus and support Internet Explorer Toolbar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a "Internet Explorer" toolbar on top of my display (Main screen). How do I get rid of it? 59141 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ETobias, Aug 6, 2016.

1. ETobias Win User

Internet Explorer Toolbar

I have a "Internet Explorer" toolbar on top of my display (Main screen). How do I get rid of it?

:)

ETobias, Aug 6, 2016

2. How can I get the menu toolbar to show in window 10 for internet explorer.

I put internet explorer in the search field then clicked on VIEW, then toolbars, the menu bar came up-check menu if it's not already. Why isn't windows 10 compatible with internet explorer and its toolbar?

KATHYHARDY, Aug 6, 2016
  3. Looking for a tool bar...

This toolbar available in internet explorer

Raman Singh [Insider], Aug 6, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

HI, perhaps you could provide a screenshot.. thanks!

dalchina, Aug 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Internet Explorer Toolbar - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer Toolbar

2. Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer: To whom it may concern,I am on the insider program and Windows 11 updated this morning. My current Windows specs are:Edición Windows 11 Pro Versión 22H2 Se instaló el ‎15-‎05-‎2022 Compilación del SO 22622.436 Número de serie R90YPCB2 Experiencia Windows Feature Experience...
  3. Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer: To whom it may concern,I am on the insider program and Windows 11 updated this morning. My current Windows specs are:Edición Windows 11 Pro Versión 22H2 Se instaló el ‎15-‎05-‎2022 Compilación del SO 22622.436 Número de serie R90YPCB2 Experiencia Windows Feature Experience...
  4. How to add or remove Internet Explorer mode button on Edge toolbar

in Windows 10 News
    How to add or remove Internet Explorer mode button on Edge toolbar: [ATTACH]If you want to add an Internet Explorer mode button on the Edge toolbar, here is how you can do that. You do not need third-party extensions since Edge includes an in-built option for this purpose. However, you need to allow websites to be reloaded in the Internet...
  5. file explorer toolbar contents missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer toolbar contents missing: Contents of my file explorer toolbar can't be seen, only blank spaces are there. If somebody could fix this, it would be a great help. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-toolbar-contents-missing/2c8fd8ed-0ddb-42ba-b193-8a9a7ad8428b
  6. Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not: I use "troubleshooting", then the system resets the network card, reboots the computer and everything is fine, but only for a day or two. This phenomenon started about 2-3 weeks ago and is still happening again and again. Crazy *Smile. Maybe this is a Patch problem, maybe...
  7. Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not: I use "troubleshooting", then the system resets the network card, reboots the computer and everything is fine, but only for a day or two. This phenomenon started about 2-3 weeks ago and is still happening again and again. Crazy *Smile. Maybe this is a Patch problem, maybe...
  8. File explorer's toolbar bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer's toolbar bug?: [IMG] Hello, I have this problem that my toolbar in file explorer looks really awful like that: https://preview.redd.it/kkn3kmcwtmv41.jpg?width=1234&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c4479d8d81317ed976470ae8591cb9d45e7262fa And I saw a video on Youtube where the toolbar looked...
  9. Remove internet toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove internet toolbar: How can I Remove internet toolbar (Chrome / Ask)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-internet-toolbar/a8c5837b-8dc0-459b-83e8-84bc55fb10ee
  10. Explorer crashing/slow and toolbar unclickable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer crashing/slow and toolbar unclickable: Hi ! I know it's kinf of a common issue but i've read so many threads on this and tried so many stuff but so far nothing is working. Let me explaine abit more in details whats happening. First it begin with my toolbar (with battery icon, volume icon, wifi icon etc)...