Windows 10: Internet Explorer Works!!!

Discus and support Internet Explorer Works!!! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi For the first time since I installed Windows 8 Internet Explorer works. On two different computers that I've had running Windows 8, Widows... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MikeHawthorne, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Internet Explorer Works!!!

Hi

For the first time since I installed Windows 8 Internet Explorer works.

On two different computers that I've had running Windows 8, Widows Explorer has not been able to display my Comcast home page, and some other pages that I use a lot.

In Windows 10 it can!

So I know that they have made progress in at least one area. LOL

Mike

:)

MikeHawthorne, Oct 2, 2014
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Why Internet Explorer works slower than Chrome?

Hi,

Stored Internet files and cookies, add-ons, and web settings might be the reason why Internet Explorer is not working as expected. Internet Explorer caches web pages and cookies from the websites that you've visited. It's best to keep Internet Explorer cache
    small and clear it often. Here's how:

• Open Internet Explorer and then select the Tools button.
    • Hover to Safety and then click Delete browsing history.

Internet Explorer Works!!! [​IMG]

• Check all the box and then select the Delete button.

To disable add-ons in Internet Explorer, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer and then select the Tools button.
    • Click Manage add-ons.

• Under Show, click the drop-down arrow. Click All add-ons and then select the add-on you want to turn off.

• Select the Disable button and then click Close.

To reset Internet Explorer settings, refer to the steps below:

• Close all Internet Explorer windows. Select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
    • Select the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.
    • In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.

• When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, select Close, and then select OK.
    • Restart your PC to apply changes.

You may also want to use Microsoft Edge. It is a faster and safer browser that is designed for Windows 10. It is easy to use and offers easy tools for previewing, grouping and saving web page tabs. For more information, click on this
    link.

Keep us updated if you need further assistance.

Paola Gar, Oct 2, 2014
  3. Why Internet Explorer works slower than Chrome?

I want to know what makes the default browser of Windows work slower than Firefox and Chrome?

Leather Motorcycle Jackets

tarundeep.singh1, Oct 2, 2014
  4. Mystere Win User

Internet Explorer Works!!!

I've never had a problem opening Comcast's pages in IE11 on Windows 8 or 8.1

Mystere, Oct 2, 2014
  5. Hi

I know that's the weird thing, most people don't but I couldn't get it to do it on either of my computers.
    It always pops up a message about about switching to Compatibility View and then can't display the page.

I never had the problem in Windows 7 and it works in Windows 10.

In fact I was trying to use IE yesterday to update Skype info and it wouldn't load the Skype page fully.

Mike

MikeHawthorne, Oct 2, 2014
  6. bromanbro Win User
    I already removed it after installing Firefox *Smile

bromanbro, Oct 2, 2014
  7. Yeah, I'm running Chrome, I've used it for a long time.

MikeHawthorne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet Explorer Works!!!

1. Internet Explorer Works!!! - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer Works

2. Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer: What happen if I disable Internet explorer? Is my game and apps will have bad problem after I disable Internet explorer? I don't use Internet explorer. It is connected with Edge. I have chrome as my default browser....
  3. Internet Explorer is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer is not working: Internet Explorer of my windows 10 is not working anymore. Also it is not working after resetting the settings of IE. I tried "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -extoff But It says, "Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons ." [ATTACH]...
  4. Webcam not working in Internet Explorer-11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam not working in Internet Explorer-11: I am using Windows 10 - Version 1909 OS Build 18363.1316. The website I am trying to use is only supported in Internet Explorer 9 and above, and it needs photo capture through PC webcam for processing of details. When I try to launch webcam, it does not invoke/camera does...
  5. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: I'm having some problems, with Internet Explorer. I want to uninstall it. But, I might reinstall it later. I opened the, Control Panel. Uninstall. But, Internet Explorer, was not there? How can I, uninstall it . . . If I, can't see it? I could, go here. To take care, of...
  6. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 pro. I just installed, Internet Explorer 11. It required a restart. But, after coming back, to my desktop. It was, nowhere to be found? Do, you know where, I can look for it? Should, I re-install it? Help. Thanks for...
  7. Internet Explorer works slowly

Internet Explorer works slowly: It occurs suddenly, Internet Exploreris working very slowly now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-works-slowly/ee44deff-35d1-41d7-adc3-78590c40b9f6
  8. Internet Explorer not work

Internet Explorer not work: Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-not-work/3657545f-29e1-42ae-a03b-b0a5d74b8e13
  9. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet explorer: I lost my window 10 yahoo internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/32f26c63-39a5-4b2f-a46b-71245078ff94
  10. Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer: OK so I had a major update last night finally left it and went to bed around 2AM could not stay up waiting for it and my wife said she saw it was shut down by 7 this morning but that it had still be updating around 4-5AM. So when I got up I got doing my normal routine and...