Windows 10: Internet exploror 11 favourites icons issue

Discus and support Internet exploror 11 favourites icons issue in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My internet explorer 11 favorite web's images icons suddenly become white or internet explorer icons instead of favorites web's icons. Any help ? 111489 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by teots, Jun 2, 2018.

1. teots Win User

Internet exploror 11 favourites icons issue

My internet explorer 11 favorite web's images icons suddenly become white or internet explorer icons
    instead of favorites web's icons. Any help ?

:)

teots, Jun 2, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Internet exploror 11 favourites icons issue

1. Internet exploror 11 favourites icons issue - Similar Threads - Internet exploror favourites

2. Is "Windovvs exploror 32 bit" a bug ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is "Windovvs exploror 32 bit" a bug ?: Hey team.The past two months I have been having a concern with the new update of windows 10 22h2 whereby after an update and the restart is done everything is frozen, I cant open any App. The funny part of it is that the task manager was working and I noticed that my disk...
  3. Is "Windovvs exploror 32 bit" a bug ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is "Windovvs exploror 32 bit" a bug ?: Hey team.The past two months I have been having a concern with the new update of windows 10 22h2 whereby after an update and the restart is done everything is frozen, I cant open any App. The funny part of it is that the task manager was working and I noticed that my disk...
  4. Favourite's bar icon size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favourite's bar icon size: Edge has just updated. I like to have my favourites visible on the bar, using icons only. However, the size seems to have increased so now only 40 are visible with the remainder in the overflow drop down menu to the right. Can the icon size be reduced so that more are...
  5. Edge favourites bar brief flash of icons

in Browsers and Email
    Edge favourites bar brief flash of icons: Can’t say I noticed this before but it seems every time I open edge the favicons in the favourites bar will flash very quickly after a few seconds of opening. It won’t do it again whilst it remains open but if I close it and re open it will reproduce this same behaviour. Is...
  6. Internet Explorer, Edge and Favourites.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer, Edge and Favourites.: I use IE and Edge mainly because some sites do not seem to work well in IE now. I like IE and have a hundred or more favourites saved in folders. I recently imported these to Edge but I have a small problem. If I save a new favourite to IE I then have to repeat the process in...
  7. Favourites.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favourites.: My favourites are creating copies of folders and files (web links). Its not every folder/file but it's some random selection. They always "update" at just after midnight. eg 00.15.21 or 00.35.12. And that is around the time I log-off. Some of the new copied folders are...
  8. favourites

in Browsers and Email
    favourites: How do I set up favourites `in internet ex 11 on W 10.Please help. 32581
  9. Favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites: Hi, A few questions about Windows 10 favourites 1) Is there any way to ensure that the Favourites List is displayed permanently ie without having to select and pin? 2) Is there any way to have a selected favourite automatically open in a new tab without having to right...
  10. Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar: Some of my favourites do not display a site icon because the site tab does not have a specific icon either, just the generic blue "e". Is there any way to get my favourite bar icon to show the icon I want other than the icons in the "change icon" folder in shell32.dll or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. INTERNET EXPLOROR AND FILE EXPLORER ICONS ARE NOT SHOWING IN TASKBAR IN WINDOWS SERVER 2019