Windows 10: internet is incredibly slow or loose connection

Discus and support internet is incredibly slow or loose connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After I downloaded Windows 10 pro, downloading anything from the internet is incredibly slow or I loose connection completely. Please advise. Thanks,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CATSZW, Aug 14, 2015.

1. CATSZW Win User

internet is incredibly slow or loose connection

After I downloaded Windows 10 pro, downloading anything from the internet is incredibly slow or I loose connection completely. Please advise.
    Thanks,

:)

CATSZW, Aug 14, 2015
  2. GerBooth Win User

why do i keep loosing WIFI connection and slow startup

Keep loosing my WIFI connection and to slow

GerBooth, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Internet spped is slow after updating Windows 10

Hi,

About your issue regarding slow internet, please click this thread: Incredibly slow internet
    in Windows 10
    . Look Uttam Yadav answer. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Tip: putting your user name in the Subject line doesn't identify what the problem is.

As for the slowness after Installing Win10, if it was an Upgrade over Win7 w/SP1 or Win8.1, did you check Device Manager to see if there's issues with your Network devices?

Berton, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

1. internet is incredibly slow or loose connection - Similar Threads - internet incredibly slow

2. SSD causing incredibly slow internet speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD causing incredibly slow internet speeds: Hello,Last year I upgraded my laptop’s 1tb HDD to a 256gb Samsung Evo SSD. It was working flawlessly. However, recently for no apparent reason, the WiFi speeds got so painfully slow 0.15 mbps down from 30.00 mbps on WiFi that it’s impossible to do anything on it now. I...
  3. SSD causing incredibly slow internet speeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD causing incredibly slow internet speeds: Hello,Last year I upgraded my laptop’s 1tb HDD to a 256gb Samsung Evo SSD. It was working flawlessly. However, recently for no apparent reason, the WiFi speeds got so painfully slow 0.15 mbps down from 30.00 mbps on WiFi that it’s impossible to do anything on it now. I...
  4. SSD causing incredibly slow internet speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Incredibly slow PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incredibly slow PC: A couple of weeks ago my PC wasnt able to start due to a problem during booting. I couldnt fix it so instead I decided to do a clean install of windows on my second SSD. I didnt really format that one I just installed windows onto it via stick and troubleshoot. I then...
  6. my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices.

my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices.: My computer has been reaching 2mbps download speeds but when I test my phone speeds I get 35mbps most of the time. My internet is fine on everything else but not on my computer....
  7. Randomly loosing internet connection

Randomly loosing internet connection: Hi! Lately, I have been facing a problem with win 10. The surfacing problem is that randomly, windows stops being able to reach any network. Checking the settings though through the UI as well as through ipconfig, the network seems to still be well configured to connect...
  8. Internet incredibly slow with high speed plan

Internet incredibly slow with high speed plan: Hello, i'm having issues with my internet. It clearly isn't the internet because other computers go do fine. I am around at 0.28 megabyte download and 0.11 megabyte upload speed which unplayable in games. I believe that it is mostly like something in my computer. I did a wipe...
  9. INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop

INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop: Hello, I have got an issue with internet connection. The problem is, that my download speed is around just 0,2 mbps, which is incredibly slow. My other devices are connected perfectly. I have already tried to update wifi driver, and it has got even worse. I have none of...
  10. Loosing internet connection

Loosing internet connection: Odd issue, internet keeps disconnecting, sometimes only 15-30min between sometimes hours between. The wireless shows as connected and diagnostic doesnt help. only thing that helps is to disable and enable it OR wait for a few min and it usually comes back on its own....