Windows 10: Internet is okay, but icon stays yellow triangle! Can you help?

Discus and support Internet is okay, but icon stays yellow triangle! Can you help? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Im using windows 10 Professional and I have a PPPoE broadband connection. But when I connect it, the icon stays yellow triangle which means no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Amor, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Amor Win User

Internet is okay, but icon stays yellow triangle! Can you help?

Hello, Im using windows 10 Professional and I have a PPPoE broadband connection. But when I connect it, the icon stays yellow triangle which means no network.

Why does it happen?

Internet is okay, but icon stays yellow triangle! Can you help? [​IMG]

Internet is okay, but icon stays yellow triangle! Can you help? [​IMG]

:)

2. No internet connection on my pc

There is a yellow triangle on the internet icon and no internet connection on my pc. It's a wired connection with no wifi capabilities. The wifi and the wired connection work on my laptop

RichardPorst, Apr 18, 2016
  3. What does a yellow exclamation mark over the C Drive on a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 in Devices and Drives mean?

The 4th row "Unlocked padlock with yellow warning triangle" definitely fits the description given by the OP. Yellow warning triangle is exactly the icon they're talking about, it's a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle.

GeorgeKendros, Apr 18, 2016
  4. Internet is okay, but icon stays yellow triangle! Can you help?

tell me more is your cable good for sure do you have another cable wire
    or cad5

gijoetech1, Apr 18, 2016
  5. Amor Win User
    No I have only one connection.

Amor, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet is okay, but icon stays yellow triangle! Can you help?

1. Internet is okay, but icon stays yellow triangle! Can you help? - Similar Threads - Internet okay icon

2. Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon: I have a yellow triangle in my windows defender icon on the task bar on my laptop with Windows 365. I have repeatedly verified that windows defender is up to date and the basic security is listed as OK. Drilling into the Defender menu I have found the yellow triangle next to...
  3. Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon: I have a yellow triangle in my windows defender icon on the task bar on my laptop with Windows 365. I have repeatedly verified that windows defender is up to date and the basic security is listed as OK. Drilling into the Defender menu I have found the yellow triangle next to...
  4. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon: I have a problem where everytime I close my lid and open again the yellow triangle appears, however as soon as I turn my Wifi off and on again everything is fine. While this is only a mild problem it is generally quite annoying to have to open my lid and not be already...
  5. HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access”

HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access”: I have a desktop computer with a onboard ethernet port. Windows 10 It was working then it kept going off and on then went completely off. I am using the ethernet cable. Ive tried eveeything, and i mean everything to: •ping my ip: perfectly fine •unistall my driver and...
  6. Yellow triangle on unplugged LAN icon

Yellow triangle on unplugged LAN icon: Just after updating to Windows 10, version 1809 I noticed that LAN icon when the LAN cable and wifi not connected yet appears as the network cable is connected with a yellow triangle on the icon. troubleshooting gives unidentified problem. internet connection when cable is...
  7. Defender tray icon showing yellow triangle?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender tray icon showing yellow triangle?: Windows Defender is showing a yellow triangle on the tray icon, even though it is fully updated? The Security Centre home page shows all settings green ticked, and the only problem I find is on the "Apps & browser control" page, where the first item "Check apps and files" has...
  8. coprocessor with yellow triangle please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    coprocessor with yellow triangle please help!: i came across the coprocessor on the device manager. It has this yellow triangle and i bet i need to get its driver or download it somewhere. PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&SUBSYS_00000000 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&REV_A2...
  9. Yellow triangle over internet network even if internet works

Yellow triangle over internet network even if internet works: Hi ! First of all thank you every helper and tutorial maker for the awesome work that helped me to find solutions ! I'm on Windows 10 x64 and my network device is a Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit). My issue is : I have a yellow triangle over the network icon...
  10. Yellow Triangle on Ethernet taskbar icon?!?!

Yellow Triangle on Ethernet taskbar icon?!?!: I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 and having this annoying issue where the yellow triangle over the ethernet icon in the taskbar will not go away. I can get online and surf so not sure whats going on. I did install the new lan drivers but still getting the annoying...