Windows 10: Internet is working but windows says "No Internet acsess"

Discus and support Internet is working but windows says "No Internet acsess" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my internet works like a charm but windows thinks that its not working.. it happened 3 months ago and i accidentally killed my network drivers fixing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TechnoManiac98, May 21, 2016.

1. Internet is working but windows says "No Internet acsess"

my internet works like a charm but windows thinks that its not working.. it happened 3 months ago and i accidentally killed my network drivers fixing the issue so i fixed the mess i made and left it as is. but now i tried updating windows but it stays stuck at 0%, this is the reason i think. even store isn't working anymore.. any fix?

Internet is working but windows says "No Internet acsess" [​IMG]

Internet is working but windows says "No Internet acsess" [​IMG]

:)

TechnoManiac98, May 21, 2016
  2. farby Win User

my phone says " System Error " while i delete d broken images frm my phone memory...

Connect the Phone to PC and thru' Windows Explorer search for this file. If you find it Delete from there .. See if it works .

farby, May 21, 2016
  3. my phone says " System Error " while i delete d broken images frm my phone memory...

i hav C6 n it is givin me error when i delete the broken images it displays "systen error" although i dont have any images in my phone memory n m not usin memory card also... plzz help..

omkar_bartakke, May 21, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Internet is working but windows says "No Internet acsess"

Hello, an easy approach that may fix this quickly if you're lucky:
    a. Rt click the internet icon, click Troubleshoot..
    If that doesn't help, then
    b. Download Tweaking.com's repair tool (free). Observe the cautious stages. Select ONLY no. 13 - Network repair
    Run the repair and post back the result.

dalchina, May 21, 2016
Thema:

Internet is working but windows says "No Internet acsess"

1. Internet is working but windows says "No Internet acsess" - Similar Threads - Internet working says

2. My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.: Hello,My internet is connected on Windows 11 and they say no internet secured ihave tried all the commands and the problems but this error could not be fixed sometimes it says The DNS server isnt responding sometimes its says you have no network connected adapter i have been...
  3. My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.: Hello,My internet is connected on Windows 11 and they say no internet secured ihave tried all the commands and the problems but this error could not be fixed sometimes it says The DNS server isnt responding sometimes its says you have no network connected adapter i have been...
  4. Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.

Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.: Network and everything works, it's just that my PC thinks that I have no internet access. I've changed DNS servers, done countless CMD int. commands, restarted adaptors, and installed new network drivers. Still the problem persists. Please help me out thank you :...
  5. Windows connected with internet but saying no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows connected with internet but saying no internet: Adam good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-connected-with-internet-but-saying-no/9224e082-664a-47e0-88c2-0508a6562e59
  6. Windows connected with internet but saying no internet

Windows connected with internet but saying no internet: Adam good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-connected-with-internet-but-saying-no/9224e082-664a-47e0-88c2-0508a6562e59
  7. My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access": I have a Lenovo ideapad 300 64 bit running Windows 10. I can connect to my home wifi and other networks and access the internet. However, the wifi icon in the taskbar has a yellow triangle and it says "Unidentified Network, No Internet Access", even though my internet...
  8. Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help: I can access the internet and browse and play online games but I cant install windows updates or update apps because it thinks it is offline. I tried reinstalling the network driver but it doesnt work :/ Sadly I dont have a recovery point to go back too...
  9. internet works, but icon says no internet access

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    internet works, but icon says no internet access: My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  10. internet works but network icon says "no internet access"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet works but network icon says "no internet access": My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...