Windows 10: Internet Issues (Won't find any connections)

Discus and support Internet Issues (Won't find any connections) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, recently my computer has started doing some pretty weird stuff(Windows 10). At first, the internet stopped working, I tried disconnecting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Skyrius, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Skyrius Win User

Internet Issues (Won't find any connections)

So, recently my computer has started doing some pretty weird stuff(Windows 10). At first, the internet stopped working, I tried disconnecting and reconnecting again, but it put in a box with a red X in the corner. It then went away and displayed the usual internet bars with the asterisk. I tried joining a network again, but the same thing occurred. I decided to restart my computer, this worked. However, yesterday it happened 3 times, all within an hour of each other. This is very annoying and really needs to be fixed. I have already looked in my device settings and my drivers are all updated, everything is turned on in the internet adapters settings. I really don't know what is happening and would really love some assistance. If you could imagine, this is incredibly annoying for me (especially since I'm a gamer ;3) Thanks for the help *Tongue

:)

Skyrius, Aug 26, 2016

2. pc wont connect to wifi

ive had my pc for almost a year and currently it wont connect to my wifi.

sometimes it connects for roughly 20 seconds but then it disconnects itself.

ive spent countless hours searching the internet on how to fix my problem but nothng.

tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and so on.

internet issues, Aug 26, 2016
  3. RabUK Win User
    Chromecast not being found on 'Cast to Device' on Windows 10

Found this link while searching for the same issue. Not exactly chromecast related but may turn allowed streaming back on......

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/3fpwqb/tech_ever_since_windows_10_play_tocast_to_device/

It hasn't solved my problem but it may help some solve theirs .....My Issue is that 'cast to device' was finding my T.V and casting while not connected to the internet (connected to home network),now my laptop is back connected to the internet connection
    it won't find my T.V again. Tried various options and settings and still nothing,it just won't find my tv again.

RabUK, Aug 26, 2016
  4. Internet Issues (Won't find any connections)

Perhaps the problem is not with your Computer, but rather with the internet itself, either the router or the service provider. Do you have another wireless connection to the internet so that you can check connectivity when you get the red X

NormCameron, Aug 26, 2016
Thema:

Internet Issues (Won't find any connections)

1. Internet Issues (Won't find any connections) - Similar Threads - Internet Issues Won't

2. Internet connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection issue: I have an Acer Aspire 7560 series that was manufactured with Windows 7 Home Premium. When I attempt to connect the computer to a Wi-Fi network, the error "No connections are available" appears. When I click on Troubleshoot, it says that Windows did not detect a properly...
  3. internet connection issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet connection issues: HiNot sure what channel to post this question in?Since the last Windows update last week a strange thing has started occurring with my laptop.If I have any devices connected to its mobile hotspot, then the laptop itself wont connect to the internet??I normally plug the...
  4. Internet Connectivity Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connectivity Issues: I've been having an issue with my laptop [Precision 5540] all of a sudden. It refuses to stay connected to my wifi and keeps disconnecting every few seconds but for the few seconds it's connected, the internet works just fine. None of the other devices in my home are having...
  5. Need to determine if any internet connectivity issues

Need to determine if any internet connectivity issues: Hi I Need to determine if there are any internet connectivity issues. I am using SyncPlay, and get the intermittent loss of connection, but only on my PC, my friends PC has no issues......is there a way to run a background app or task to monitor and display any connection...
  6. Internet Connection Issues

Internet Connection Issues: So recently for no apparent reason my internet has been disconnecting and then reconnecting for no apparent reason. It started a few days ago and I'm not sure what could have caused it to happen. It goes from saying secured, connected to secured and then I must click connect...
  7. internet connection issues

internet connection issues: Hi I recently updated to the current windows 10 update and ever since I'm having issues connecting to the internet. I'm connected via ethernet cable but every time I get on the computer I have to reset my router for the ethernet cable to work. This wasn't issue a couple of...
  8. Internet connection issues

Internet connection issues: i have a surface 10. I am in China trying to connect to my local wifi. I continue to receive the error message “Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not responding.” I noticed others had this issue, i tried using...
  9. Internet connectivity issues.

Internet connectivity issues.: This is only a recent event, for some reaason my main internet connection I use is 'forgotten' or 'lost' by my PC. When I mean 'forgotten' or 'lost' I mean that the computer will not show my main internet connection under Wifi, after a restart or shhut-down. The only way...
  10. Won't connect to internet

Won't connect to internet: Windows Insider 17063 won't connect to Internet. It is a wired connect and it says Internet access on the little screen icon. Tried Edge, Firefox, Waterfox and Chrome. Just get spinning circles. My wife's Win 10 connects and I have my computer also set up on a separate SSD...