Windows 10: internet missing

Discus and support internet missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Automatic updates stopped the internet from working.. 63271 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by willerd, Sep 10, 2016.

1. willerd Win User

internet missing

Automatic updates stopped the internet from working..

:)

willerd, Sep 10, 2016

2. Windows10 Pro download

Could not connect to internet. Missing internet driver!

HenryKostigen, Sep 10, 2016
  3. milphaser Win User
    Nokia Lumia 630 Wi-Fi Wrong Missing Internet

Hi,

No any additional requirements. I am really connected to Internet, have Internet trafik through Wi-Fi.

But Wi-Fi icon missed and the phone gets wrong message about missing Internet when activate Wi-Fi.

Thank you,

Milen

milphaser, Sep 10, 2016
  4. sml156 Win User

internet missing

You did not give much info and if your computer Specs are accurate your update is trying to download a file that is around 2 Gig that may cripple a slow connection to your ISP.

Build 9200 is Windows 8 you should try asking this question on Windows 8 Help Forums

sml156, Sep 10, 2016
Thema:

internet missing

1. internet missing - Similar Threads - internet missing

2. No network/internet after Window's updates, system restore points missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No network/internet after Window's updates, system restore points missing: System: Lenovo Legion Y10OS: WIndow's 10.0.19045 fresh installHello, Lately I have been losing my internet connection after every Window's update. Tried everything recommended , read and tried a million solutions but Windows will not allow me to re-enable network connections...
  3. No network/internet after Window's updates, system restore points missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No network/internet after Window's updates, system restore points missing: System: Lenovo Legion Y10OS: WIndow's 10.0.19045 fresh installHello, Lately I have been losing my internet connection after every Window's update. Tried everything recommended , read and tried a million solutions but Windows will not allow me to re-enable network connections...
  4. No network/internet after Window's updates, system restore points missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC: Hi.I've got a Windows 11 Pro PC.64 bit Operating SystemAll recommended & optional updates installed.I'm trying to connect my PC to the internet via SIM Card & USB dongle, but I can't see any "Cellular" option when I go to:Settings --> Network & Internet.Is the SIM Connection...
  6. Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC

Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC: Hi.I've got a Windows 11 Pro PC.64 bit Operating SystemAll recommended & optional updates installed.I'm trying to connect my PC to the internet via SIM Card & USB dongle, but I can't see any "Cellular" option when I go to:Settings --> Network & Internet.Is the SIM Connection...
  7. How the fkkkk do i fix wifi missing in windows 11 ive tried every solution in internet and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the fkkkk do i fix wifi missing in windows 11 ive tried every solution in internet and...: Iiujdiz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-fkkkk-do-i-fix-wifi-missing-in-windows-11/f1a52aec-7f3e-47f7-a5f9-12a56f01fc12
  8. How the fkkkk do i fix wifi missing in windows 11 ive tried every solution in internet and...

How the fkkkk do i fix wifi missing in windows 11 ive tried every solution in internet and...: Iiujdiz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-fkkkk-do-i-fix-wifi-missing-in-windows-11/f1a52aec-7f3e-47f7-a5f9-12a56f01fc12
  9. The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...

The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...: The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in Windows 10 Version: 10.0.19045. Please share the link to download the driver...
  10. The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...: The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in Windows 10 Version: 10.0.19045. Please share the link to download the driver...