Windows 10: Internet Problems after Reinstall

Discus and support Internet Problems after Reinstall in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a dual boot setup with Windows 10 and Windows 7. Recently, I was having trouble with Windows 10 and I went ahead and reinstalled it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aditzu1393, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Internet Problems after Reinstall

Hi guys,

I have a dual boot setup with Windows 10 and Windows 7. Recently, I was having trouble with Windows 10 and I went ahead and reinstalled it.

Now I have a problem with my internet connection every time I boot Windows 10 after using Windows 7. I've googled around and entering the command "netsh int ip reset" into an elevated command prompt fixes the problem, but it keeps coming back.

Any ideas?

:)

Aditzu1393, Jun 2, 2016

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Jun 2, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Settings App closes immediately after launch subsequent to installing Fall Creators Update.

I reinstalled Windows (Windows 10 ISO file v1709). The problem was solved

But with the first restart after the connection to the Internet, the problem returns

MahyarBonsaii, Jun 2, 2016
Thema:

Internet Problems after Reinstall

1. Internet Problems after Reinstall - Similar Threads - Internet Problems Reinstall

2. No internet after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet after reinstalling: I recently reinstalled windows since i got a new boot drive, but the first thing i noticed was that i wasn’t getting internet. it shows im connected ethernet but no internet access. same for my wifi card which makes me believe it’s a windows issue since my phone is fine. the...
  3. No internet after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet after reinstalling: I recently reinstalled windows since i got a new boot drive, but the first thing i noticed was that i wasn’t getting internet. it shows im connected ethernet but no internet access. same for my wifi card which makes me believe it’s a windows issue since my phone is fine. the...
  4. No internet after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Display and Audio problems after reinstall

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display and Audio problems after reinstall: I expect this to be an oversight that i've made but after reinstalling windows 10 on a new HDD, I am having problems recieving any audio and I am getting a black border round the edge of the display. Before the reinstall it all worked fine. I had a toshiba 43 4k tv connected...
  6. Many problems after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many problems after reinstallation: So i reinstalled Win10 few days ago cause of irrelevant things. I chose the option that keeps my personal files and stuff. Now something obviously went wrong and my programmes lost their icon, in controll panel my programmes won't show up on the list, even if their data is on...
  7. Laggy, no internet after reinstalling

Laggy, no internet after reinstalling: Hi, I reinstalled my windows via the media share tool. The reinstalled windows is taking long to open programs, windows search tool tool doesn't work and I have no internet connection. I tried to run troubleshooter to fix internet connection but it takes forever. Note that I...
  8. Download Problems after reinstalling Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Download Problems after reinstalling Windows: Hardware/Software: FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick AC 860 (Latest driver) Windows 10 Pro 1909 Problem: So the problem im facing is that when i try to downloads something it randomly stops downloading (the problem didn't occurred with Steam for some odd reason). I never had this...
  9. internet problem after update

internet problem after update: after my computer force updated to windows 10 I no longer have any networks available. there is absolutely no wireless connectivity option and no networks found. is there a fix to this ?...
  10. Problem after removing and reinstalling apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem after removing and reinstalling apps: So I am a new windows 10 user - got a new computer and it came with windows 10. I went looking for a way to remove the apps I didn't want, and got a bit excited and removed too many, so then I looked for a way to put them back, I followed all the directions and steps but I...