Windows 10: Internet randomly disconnects.

Discus and support Internet randomly disconnects. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In used a router and from the router started a wire that go in my pc. Disconects happend. I removed the router so I plug in the internet cable right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SKREFI, Dec 18, 2017.

1. SKREFI Win User

Internet randomly disconnects.

In used a router and from the router started a wire that go in my pc. Disconects happend. I removed the router so I plug in the internet cable right from the ISP (without using a router) and it still happens, reinstalled my windows, yes, I tried this, still, the connection keeps falling.

What can I do ?

:)

SKREFI, Dec 18, 2017
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Internet disconnecting randomly

We appreciate your prompt reply. While you're checking if you'll encounter an issue via wired connection, for us to research further. Kindly answer the following:

• What is your current antivirus software?
    • How many devices are connected on your Wi-Fi? Have you tried changing your Wi-Fi name and password before?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on the article given above?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you reset your TCP connection to refresh your internet connection. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start Menu button and open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • On the Command Prompt window, enter the following lines and press Enter
      after entering each one:

• Close the Command Prompt and reboot your machine and see if this helps.

Kindly get back to us.

Xylee Del, Dec 18, 2017
  3. vammenc Win User
    Internet disconnecting randomly

I contacted my ISP, Spectrum, and explained the problem. I was advised to check my intenet speed and it checked out at 72 mbs. I was told that I was getting what I paid for and the problem was in my computer. I also went to my 'command (prompt admin)'
    and changed the setting on 'RECEIVE WINDOW AUTOTUNE' from 'disabled' to 'normal'. So far there are no changes. I lose the internet connection after about 2 min.

vammenc, Dec 18, 2017
  4. Internet randomly disconnects.

could be the cable your using to connect. that would be the first place to start. if still the same then speak to the provider *Smile

kingtez1984, Dec 18, 2017
  5. Samuria Win User
    When it disconnects does the router show it's connected to the net and does the port your PC's connected to show connected. It's case of working out if it's the PC or the internet dropping

Samuria, Dec 18, 2017
  6. SKREFI Win User
    Well, I am not using the router anymore (temporarly). But the when I used to use it, the wifi on the phone was woorking just good.

Usually, in the past when the conection fall I used to restart my PC. Then, I saw that I only have to connect again.

To connect, I go here: Screenshot - 9b548acd2387d771492743235474facf - Gyazo

SKREFI, Dec 18, 2017
  7. Samuria Win User
    What is your connection type as it shows as dial up is ADSL,adsl2 or phone dial up?

Samuria, Dec 18, 2017
  8. SKREFI Win User

Phone dial up I think.

SKREFI, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Internet randomly disconnects. - Similar Threads - Internet randomly disconnects

2. Internet disconnects randomly, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects randomly, why?: So basically, my internet disconnects quite randomly, but it's better when I'm not in a call discord.I've tried disabling internet protocol 6 and flushing dns cache, but that didn't help.It shows I'm still connected to the internet, but nothing that needs internet works or...
  3. Internet disconnects randomly, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects randomly, why?: So basically, my internet disconnects quite randomly, but it's better when I'm not in a call discord.I've tried disabling internet protocol 6 and flushing dns cache, but that didn't help.It shows I'm still connected to the internet, but nothing that needs internet works or...
  4. Internet disconnects randomly, why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My internet randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet randomly disconnects: Sometimes, my internet just disconnects randomly. It also automatically disconnects when I start it up after shutting it down. I dont think its my wifi router because ive brought my laptop to other peoples houses, used their wifi and still experienced the same issues....
  6. My internet randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet randomly disconnects: Sometimes, my internet just disconnects randomly. It also automatically disconnects when I start it up after shutting it down. I dont think its my wifi router because ive brought my laptop to other peoples houses, used their wifi and still experienced the same issues....
  7. My internet randomly disconnects

8. Windows random internet disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows random internet disconnects: Hi, i've been grounded for the past 5 months and since i got my pc back the internet randomly disconnects, i've restarted my router and unplugged and replugged my ethernet and nothing, its only my pc and no other devices on my network, is there a way to fix this? submitted...
  9. INTERNET RANDOM DISCONNECTIVITY

INTERNET RANDOM DISCONNECTIVITY: HI! I am having two laptops ACER ASPIRE 5733z Windows 7 32 bit home premiumand HP Probook 430 g2 windows 10 64 bit pro and two ethernet cable 6 metre and 50 metre When connected with 6m wire both of the laptops perform very fine but in case of 50 m wire the acer one works...
  10. Internet Disconnects Randomly?

Internet Disconnects Randomly?: So, I've had this PC for a few years and it has been running perfectly fine up until now. Every once in a while, the internet will just randomly disconnect. Sometimes it'll manage to reconnect on its own, most of the time I have to restart, and once it restarts and comes back...