Windows 10: Internet site in Start

Discus and support Internet site in Start in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to pin internet site to Start? 12188 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tomsim, Aug 2, 2015.

1. tomsim Win User

Internet site in Start

How to pin internet site to Start?

:)

tomsim, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Wei Zhong Win User

Internet Site in Windows 10 Start

I can pin a website to the start menu from Edge but the pinned Icon is the generic Icon and not the website's favicon. In Win8, the website's icon used to show in the start screen. Has the feature to show the favicon been removed?

Wei Zhong, Aug 2, 2015
  3. TomSim Win User
    Internet Site in Windows 10 Start

How to pin an internet site to Windows 10 Start?

TomSim, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Internet site in Start

In Edge, navigate to a desired page, open settings, choose 'Pin to Start'.

Edwin, Aug 2, 2015
  5. Kari Win User
    Hi Tomsim, welcome to the Ten Forums.

In Microsoft Edge:
    Internet site in Start [​IMG]

- The site is now added as a shortcut to Start:

In Internet Explorer:

- press ALT + T to open the Tools menu, select Add site to apps

- Click Add to accept and save:

- The website shortcut is now added as an item to your Start Menu and you can pin it to Start (right pane) if you so prefer:

Other browsers, consult the help files and documentation of your preferred browser.

Kari, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Internet site in Start

1. Internet site in Start - Similar Threads - Internet site Start

2. Internet sites not reachable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet sites not reachable: Why am I getting this message for valid sites - Hmmm… can't reach this page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-sites-not-reachable/d4f1f94e-874f-4cbe-b609-35359c51b46c
  3. Internet sites not reachable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet sites not reachable: Why am I getting this message for valid sites - Hmmm… can't reach this page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-sites-not-reachable/d4f1f94e-874f-4cbe-b609-35359c51b46c
  4. Internet sites not reachable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Pinning Sites to the Start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinning Sites to the Start: Hello - For the last few days, I haven't been able to pin sites to the Start. I don't know what happened. I can pin them to the Taskbar but when I try to pin them to the Start, the blue square appears and when I click it, nothing happens. Instead of saying the site name, the...
  6. iNTERNET SITES

iNTERNET SITES: Websites I used to visit regularly show an error code (cant provide secure connection) since the last windows 10 update. How can I remedy this? Judy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-sites/50fae368-66f6-41ea-8f41-e9bc324e0c84
  7. Internet Web Site Not Displaying Properly

Internet Web Site Not Displaying Properly: I have a new PC and have a annoying problem once in a while. When I open an internet page it usually displays fine, but sometimes it does not (see below). If the page does not display properly and I click on refresh, it displays fine. Can you tell me how to eliminate the...
  8. internet is on bu most of sites are not working

in Browsers and Email
    internet is on bu most of sites are not working: This is really weird. Occasionally, I get timeout from most of the sites. Doesn't matter if they are local (in my country) or not. A good example from today. You tube works, gamespot doesn't, local news doesn't. Very weird. I have disabled and re-enabled the adaptor, did an...
  9. Internet explorer frequent sites

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer frequent sites: I noticed that on internet explorer if I right click its pinned icon on the taskbar or in start menu it produces a jump list. This gives pinned sites, tasks and frequent sites. What baffled me is the listed sites under frequent, they never seem to change. I visited for...
  10. Add Site to Apps in Start Menu from Internet Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Site to Apps in Start Menu from Internet Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Add Site to Apps in Start Menu from Internet Explorer in Windows 10 How to Add Site to Apps in Start Menu from Internet Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information All apps in the Start menu displays an alphabetical list of shortcuts to all installed Windows apps...