Windows 10: Internet stops working after some time of use.

Discus and support Internet stops working after some time of use. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Internet stops working after some time of use and starts working again when I turn my wifi off and back on again.How can I stop this ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Atharva Khanvilkar, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Internet stops working after some time of use.

My Internet stops working after some time of use and starts working again when I turn my wifi off and back on again.How can I stop this ?

:)

Atharva Khanvilkar, Aug 3, 2018

2. Internet Explorer has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Internet Explorer on your device as it crashes.

Do let us know:

• If you have made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in causing this issue?
    • If you were able to see any error code/ error message when Internet Explorer crashes?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Casheti Win User
    Internet stops working randomly...

Hi...I use Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer...they both work fine...and then all of a sudden, my internet stops working...I have recently found out if i connect to 62.252.64.16:8080, I can use the internet again...but it always works on auto detect proxy settings until that time it just goes...so why does it just...stop working??? And when I set it to connect to 62.252.64.16:8080, EVERYTHING apart from AIM works....wtf....please...I am in DESPERATE NEED OF ASSISTANCE...NTL CUSTOMER SERVICES IS BULLSHIT AND DOESN'T HELP

Casheti, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Internet stops working after some time of use.

Internet connection stops working at random times

Hi Pkjlee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing. We are glad to help you.

Try the below methods and check if it helps with your issue.

Method 1:Internet Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer
    website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.

• Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Internet stops working after some time of use.

1. Internet stops working after some time of use. - Similar Threads - Internet stops working

2. Internet stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stopped working after update: Hi thereI own a HP Envy x360 running the following:Windows 11 Home22H2OS build 22621.3296This morning I was using my laptop and browsing the internet perfectly fine. I received a notification to install some updates by restating my laptop. After restarting it, my internet...
  3. Internet stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet stopped working after update: Hi thereI own a HP Envy x360 running the following:Windows 11 Home22H2OS build 22621.3296This morning I was using my laptop and browsing the internet perfectly fine. I received a notification to install some updates by restating my laptop. After restarting it, my internet...
  4. My internet "download" speed reduces after some time of system use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet "download" speed reduces after some time of system use.: Hi,To summarize, my internet speed is 150mbps, and speedtest results show 150mbps+ download and upload after system is turned on. After some time i've done my stuff, particularly gaming and browsing, the "download" speed reduces to nearly half or below. On the other hand, my...
  5. My internet "download" speed reduces after some time of system use.

My internet "download" speed reduces after some time of system use.: Hi,To summarize, my internet speed is 150mbps, and speedtest results show 150mbps+ download and upload after system is turned on. After some time i've done my stuff, particularly gaming and browsing, the "download" speed reduces to nearly half or below. On the other hand, my...
  6. Audio automatically stops working after some time

Audio automatically stops working after some time: Hi there!I have been going this this problem for some time nowWhenever I turn my PC on, The Audio works fine for sometime but after sometime it gets muted by it-self .I have updated my Audio drives to the latest version but it still doesn't work. Whenever I use headphones...
  7. Audio automatically stops working after some time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio automatically stops working after some time: Hi there!I have been going this this problem for some time nowWhenever I turn my PC on, The Audio works fine for sometime but after sometime it gets muted by it-self .I have updated my Audio drives to the latest version but it still doesn't work. Whenever I use headphones...
  8. Audio automatically stops working after some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. laptop stops working after some minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop stops working after some minutes: today i was playing csgo and a couple minutes later the laptop just stopped working , i started it again and it happened again its only happening when i open csgo and everything is okay when im not playing it (reddit for example) submitted by /u/omar_ch [link] [comments]...
  10. Keyboard stops working after some time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard stops working after some time: Hello. Yesterday I upgraded my Widnows 7 Ultimate x64 to Windows 10. Everything worked fine, but I noticed that my keyboard (PS/2) stops working after some time (for example after 15min after system start). I have to restart my pc in order to make it work again. I updated...