Windows 10: Internet works on non window store apps

Discus and support Internet works on non window store apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Internet seems to work on every thing that is not a windows store app for some reason it says im not connect to ethernet which i am ive tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SeanCollineens, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Internet works on non window store apps

Internet seems to work on every thing that is not a windows store app for some reason it says im not connect to ethernet which i am ive tried everything i get a error when i try to buy or open window 10 store i get error message if you could help it would be a huge helpInternet works on non window store apps [​IMG] Internet works on non window store apps 315f0f4c-8d95-4d76-b10a-bba823cb16f7?upload=true.jpg Internet works on non window store apps [​IMG] Internet works on non window store apps 6bab2b26-8d01-4ca6-a766-0cd44582701d?upload=true.jpg Internet works on non window store apps a01ca83a-f8f1-4777-9645-2a763219b23a?upload=true.jpg I

:)

SeanCollineens, Jul 15, 2018

2. Windows app and Windows app store not working

Hi Dennis,

As you are facing issues with accessing the Windows Store and Windows Apps on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to see any error message/ error code while trying to access the Windows Store Apps?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue that might have resulted in this?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files. Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Windows Store Apps for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows App store is not working..

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Internet works on non window store apps

Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Internet works on non window store apps

1. Internet works on non window store apps - Similar Threads - Internet works non

2. Microsoft store non trova alexa app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store non trova alexa app: Ho 3 computer in casa in uno solo riesce a trovare lapp alexa, anche gli altri 2 sono aggiornati all'ultima versione ma non trovano lapp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-non-trova-alexa-app/8c69800e-4612-4032-80f4-7f0d5766d776
  3. Microsoft store non trova alexa app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store non trova alexa app: Ho 3 computer in casa in uno solo riesce a trovare lapp alexa, anche gli altri 2 sono aggiornati all'ultima versione ma non trovano lapp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-non-trova-alexa-app/8c69800e-4612-4032-80f4-7f0d5766d776
  4. Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11: Installed a game from GOG and it will not start everything I've read say I should have "App"s and Features" but I do not have that option.tried uploading screenshots but get failed to upload message...
  5. Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11

Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11: Installed a game from GOG and it will not start everything I've read say I should have "App"s and Features" but I do not have that option.tried uploading screenshots but get failed to upload message...
  6. Windows store and windows store apps not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store and windows store apps not working?: I restarted my computer today and when I got back into windows both the windows app store and any apps installed from it stopped working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-and-windows-store-apps-not-working/ee906864-b4b0-4219-a8c2-150308233412
  7. Downloading non-Microsoft store apps WinZip

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading non-Microsoft store apps WinZip: I try to download and install WinZip for working on Celestron File Manager which is used to install firmware in telescopes. Every time I try to open WinZip a dropdown tells me it's not safe because it's not from the Microsoft store??????Is there a way to bypass this?***Moved...
  8. non app program is blocked by microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    non app program is blocked by microsoft store: why is it so dificult to install Malware Byte for a 14 day trial. I know they are probably competitors to microsoft . Able to download the program but I am unable to get past the microsoft store notice which flags it as a non microsoft store app. Then there is no more support...
  9. non store app suddenly won't run

non store app suddenly won't run: I have a non store app which updates every day and I have used it every day for years. It suddenly wouldnt open so got updated app from company and still same problem, it tries to initialise for10-15 seconds then closes....
  10. Internet Not Working in Edge & Windows Store Apps, Edge Won't Close

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Not Working in Edge & Windows Store Apps, Edge Won't Close: I've been having this problem since I upgraded to the creator's update. Sometimes everything works perfectly, but most of the time I have these issues: Edge won't connect to internet or load anything I can't close tabs in Edge The "Close all tabs" option in edge doesn't...