Windows 10: Introducing AMD Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs

Discus and support Introducing AMD Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The world’s most anticipated gaming card, Radeon™ RX Vega, headlines new Radeon™ Packs, delivering everything you need for the best PC gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing AMD Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs

Read more: AMD Redefines the Enthusiast Gaming Experience with Radeon RX Vega and Radeon Packs

Brink, Jul 31, 2017
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

I was hoping for these cards to be a little less expensive and they seem to be more power-hungry than nVidia's ones.

:)

eLPuSHeR, Aug 1, 2017
  3. Microsoft HEVC extensions: WIndows 10 Explorer crashes if an iPhone X HEVC MOV file is listed in "quick access" recent files

Support is limited to specific hardware. What is the make and model of your computer?

Microsoft lists Intel 7th generation core processors and modern graphics processing units in the application’s description.

Processor families that are supported are the Kaby Lake, Kaby Lake Refresh and Coffee Lake, and GPUs like AMD’s RX 400, RX 500 and RX Vega 56/64, and Nividia’s GeForce GTX 1000 and GTX 950 and 960 series.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2017
  4. NoRender Win User

Windows 10 stutters / lag when opening UWP apps

Hello, i'm using an AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 wich is one of the most recent AMD cards and it does support Freesync, the other PC i tested used an AMD Radeon R9 280X wich didn't support Freesync, but the issues are the same.

I tried connecting the monitor using differents cables but it didn't helped.

NoRender, Aug 1, 2017
Thema:

1. Introducing AMD Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs - Similar Threads - Introducing AMD Radeon

2. AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working: When i go to device manager, the Vega 8 Graphics driver has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point next to it. I've tried updating the driver, but there aren't any updates. I also can't roll it back. I just wanted to know if it's safe to reinstall, or if there are any...
  3. AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working: When i go to device manager, the Vega 8 Graphics driver has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point next to it. I've tried updating the driver, but there aren't any updates. I also can't roll it back. I just wanted to know if it's safe to reinstall, or if there are any...
  4. AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card: brand new ASUS ViviBook graphics error AMD Radeon VEGA 10 Is this an error I should be concerned about? How do I fix it? Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_15D8&SUBSYS_18211043&REV_C1\4&18c8f581&0&0041 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem109.inf Class Guid:...
  6. AMD announces Radeon Pro W5500 and Radeon Pro W5500M GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces Radeon Pro W5500 and Radeon Pro W5500M GPUs: [img] AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced the AMD Radeon™ Pro W5500 workstation graphics card, delivering the performance and advanced features demanded by today’s Design & Manufacturing and Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) professionals. AMD also announced the...
  7. CES 2020: Introducing AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT graphics card

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: Introducing AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT graphics card: Designed to deliver the ultimate 1080p gaming experience, announcing the AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT graphics card. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 147912
  8. AMD Introduces New Radeon RX 5500 Series Graphics

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Introduces New Radeon RX 5500 Series Graphics: [img] The AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 series provides up to 37 percent faster performance on average than the competition in select titles at 1080p, supercharging top AAA and eSports games Acer, HP, Lenovo™ and MSI to provide incredible gameplay with new desktop and notebook PCs...
  9. AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPUs and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPUs and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs: Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the global availability of its new leadership PC gaming platform based on AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 series graphics cards and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors, as well as AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors with Radeon™ Graphics (APUs)....
  10. AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs: Just an FYI for anyone who may be looking at buying a Radeon RX 560 graphics card. Make sure you look at the specs very closely before purchase. When the Radeon RX 560 first came out, AMD listed the card as having 16 compute units and 1,024 stream processors. Then...