Windows 10: Introducing Bing Visual Search

Discus and support Introducing Bing Visual Search in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the years people have come to expect search engines to automatically detect intent and provide great search results for text queries typed into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing Bing Visual Search

Source: Beyond text queries: Searching with Bing Visual Search | Search Quality Insights

:)

Brink, May 31, 2017
  2. PritM Win User

Bing Search says "We can't connect to search right now" when trying to search for something

For me this was the issue - I was using Open DNS to manage my network and had set it to block "visual search engines". I didn't realize that Bing was classified as a "visual search engine". I unchecked this and the bing search on my wp7 phone started working.

PritM, May 31, 2017
  3. rharristx Win User
    Music and QR code search is missing on Windows 7.8 phone

When search "button" in pressed on phone, Bing is opened with a search window at the top and the bottom ... no visual or music search icons are displayed.

Noticed a new look for Bing results today ... don't know if it's related.

rharristx, May 31, 2017
Thema:

Introducing Bing Visual Search

1. Introducing Bing Visual Search - Similar Threads - Introducing Bing Visual

2. Bing visual search has dissapeared from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bing visual search has dissapeared from Windows 10: Hello, So I recently had windows update, and I never noticed it, but despite my region set to US/UK, the visual search bar is gone, Is there a way to bring it back? submitted by /u/FrequentConnect2020 [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search: Every day, we have questions. Search engines, apps, digital voice assistants, or phones are usually our go-to places to find answers. You may already know that you can use the search bar in Windows – found on your PC taskbar – to find things like an app, setting, or a file...
  4. Introducing the new Microsoft Edge and Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Microsoft Edge and Bing: The browser and search engine for business [ATTACH] In our mission to empower people with knowledge with Microsoft 365, one critical opportunity is the internet. We know that 60% of the time people spend on the PC is within the web browser, and it has become the primary...
  5. Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search

in Windows 10 News
    Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search: At NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference this week, Bing demonstrated natural sounding text-to-speech AI, expanded intelligent answers, and the ability to quickly see multiple objects auto-detected within an image to search for visual matches. All these features help you find...
  6. Introducing Locations in Microsoft Search in Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Locations in Microsoft Search in Bing: Maps and directions are a common intent for many enterprise searches. Many companies have more than one building and it's critical for businesses to provide a correct answer when employees search for a building location or directions within their organization. As one of the...
  7. Introducing Microsoft Search for Windows 10, Office, Bing, and more

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Search for Windows 10, Office, Bing, and more: At Ignite last year, we introduced personalized search across Office 365, a way to bring intelligent search and discovery experiences directly to you. Today, we’re delighted to announce that we are expanding that vision to encompass search both inside and outside of Microsoft...
  8. Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache: In 2016, Bing joined the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP for short) open-source effort to help you “find” and “do” searches faster, regardless of where you are and on any device when you are looking for informaiton. Today, we are pleased to announce the release of Bing AMP...
  9. Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode: Visual Studio IntelliCode brings you the next generation of developer productivity by providing AI-assisted development. Every keystroke and every review is informed by best practices and tailored to your code context. You can try it out today by downloading the experimental...
  10. Object Detection for Visual Search in Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Object Detection for Visual Search in Bing: In one of the recent blog entries we talked about how Bing Visual Search lets users search for images similar to an individual object manually marked in a given image (e.g. search for a purse shown in an image of your favorite celebrity). Since that post we took the...