Windows 10: Introducing Driver Module Framework

Discus and support Introducing Driver Module Framework in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Microsoft Devices team is excited to announce the release of an open source framework for Windows driver developers — Driver Module Framework... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Driver Module Framework

Read more: Introducing Driver Module Framework - Windows Developer BlogWindows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 15, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 15, 2018
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Bitlocker and Trusted Platform Module problems

We appreciate the screenshot you sent.

This issue usually occurs because the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
    uses the manufacturer driver and not the Windows built-in Trusted Platform Module driver.

To resolve this, you can manually uninstall and reinstall Trusted Platform Module. To do so, see the steps below:

• Open Device Manager on the device on which you are experiencing the issue
    • Uninstall the Trusted Platform Module driver.

Give us an update after following the troubleshooting steps provided.

John Sarc, Aug 15, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

G.Skill Heaves the performance of 1GB DDR module

G.Skill introduces the new DDR500 2GB matched pair and 1GB single module as HV series that are compatible with AMD platform.

After launching the well known HZ series in DDR500 1GB module, G.Skill continuously works hard to announce the HV series for both great capacity and extreme performance.

G.Skill HV series bring you the one more step further in 1GB memory speed.

HV Series Features:
    • Guaranteed clock speed of 500MHz (PC4000)
    • Low latency settings of 3 (CL), 3 (TRCD), 2 (TRP), 8 (TRAS)
    • Lifetime warranty
    Available in the following packages:
    • F1-4000BIU1-1GBHV - Single Module of 1GB
    • F1-4000BIU2-2GBHV - Matched Pair of 2 * 1GB modules (2GB kit)
    Both single module and matched pair packages will be available through G.Skill’s authorized resellers and distributors worldwide. For more information and specifications of the new HS series products, please visit http://www.gskill.com/ddr.html

Source: G.SKILL

W1zzard, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Introducing Driver Module Framework - Similar Threads - Introducing Driver Module

2. Driver Power State Failure from volmgr module

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure from volmgr module: My laptop always goes into a Blue Screen if connected to power source via my Thunderbolt 4 dock. It shows DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, and the dump indicated it's the volume driver's issue. I got my laptop upgraded with Samsung 990 Pro SSD previously. May that be the root...
  3. User-Mode Driver Framework WUDFHostProblem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    User-Mode Driver Framework WUDFHostProblem: Hello,Not sure that I saw a relevant fix for this issue. For a while, my computer will freeze when playing a game, or drawing digitally, among other things. I will only be able to hard boot it by pressing the power button. Mouse keyboard screen will all lock up. I have tried...
  4. User-Mode Driver Framework WUDFHostProblem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User-Mode Driver Framework WUDFHostProblem: Hello,Not sure that I saw a relevant fix for this issue. For a while, my computer will freeze when playing a game, or drawing digitally, among other things. I will only be able to hard boot it by pressing the power button. Mouse keyboard screen will all lock up. I have tried...
  5. User-Mode Driver Framework WUDFHostProblem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Intel RST Memory Modules and Drivers not installing.

Intel RST Memory Modules and Drivers not installing.: Hey,I have two issues that I need help for.1. I have an Asus X407UAR Laptop. My SATA Configuration is set to `Intel RST Premium with Optane System Acceleration`. But, when I open the Intel RST app, it shows that there are no Memory Modules installed.2. I cannot install...
  7. GeForce Driver 441.87 introduces Framerate Limiter

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Driver 441.87 introduces Framerate Limiter: Nvidia has released a new version of its GeForce Driver to the public. GeForce Driver 441.87 is available for all supported operating systems. Interested users may download it from the company's official download site on the Internet. The new WHQL certified driver is...
  8. WDDM Driver Modules

WDDM Driver Modules: I'm kinda new to the WDDM module knowledge, but was wondering if i could update my WDDM version from 1.3 to 2.0 or newer if needed: this particular pc i'm using is: Asus X551M or X551MA, Intel Celeron N2830 (integrated graphics being used)...
  9. Intel introduces Windows Modern Drivers for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel introduces Windows Modern Drivers for Windows 10: What is changing? Microsoft is changing the way that hardware drivers work on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Windows® 10 (and later), and Microsoft Windows* Server 2019 (and later). Hardware running on these operating systems can use Windows Modern Drivers (also known...
  10. Introducing Emoji8

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Emoji8: [ATTACH] How can I make machine learning fun and approachable for my non-tech-savvy friends and family? How can I make an app that maximizes the usage of my Windows 10 hardware? How can I test out my craziest facial expressions and get them scored by science? Emoji8, now...