Windows 10: Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week, the first major update for Windows 10 began rolling out to over 110 million devices, including improvements in all aspects of the platform... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

Source: Introducing EdgeHTML 13, our first platform update for Microsoft Edge | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Nov 15, 2015

2. Thanks for that.. *Smile

:)

Cluster Head, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Will Trusteer Rapport on work on Microsoft Edge in Windows 10?

If you look you'll see that the Edge versions are HTML:- 12, 13, & 14.

Current version is HTML 15

So as yet Trusteer has not yet made an update for the latest Edge Microsoft EdgeHTML 15.15063

charliemor45, Nov 15, 2015
  4. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge Sound Problem

Okay, I have done more comparisons and this site with its sound is working on ALL my devices EXCEPT my Surface Pro:

New Surface Pro 4

OS Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.674)

Microsoft Edge 40.15063.674.0

Microsoft EdgeHTML 15.15063

NOT WORKING

Old Surface Pro

WORKING

HP 17.3" Laptop

WORKING

HP AIO

WORKING

Hipstreet 8" Tablet

Windows 10 Home

WORKING

Lumia 950XL

Windows 10 Mobile

WORKING

Conclusion:

Except for my Old Surface Pro which is using a bit lower OS Build, all are running the same versions and builds, therefore, it is something to do with my New Surface Pro. Sound was enabled and as mentioned earlier, I did sound troubleshooting. Could the
    speakers need a new driver? I think I tried updating it, but it was up to date.

KathrynMan, Nov 15, 2015
  5. Yes here we go nice one.
    come on now to beat FF and Chrome and all the other browsers

hTconeM9user, Nov 15, 2015
  6. Now I just need plugin support. I always wanted to switch to Edge, but I need my adblocker and Mega Download plugin.

FuturDreamz, Nov 16, 2015
  7. I was a big critic of Edge, but it's been significantly improved with TH2.

BrownianMotion, Nov 16, 2015
  8. MSRadell Win User

I definitely need the support for plug-ins that I can use Dragon NaturallySpeaking with it. Due to my disability if I can't do that it's basically useless to me.

MSRadell, Nov 16, 2015
  9. This Update was included in Threshold2, or do we need to go download it?

Keeping my fingers crossed with each Edge update that it will bring 1.) A fully functional "back" button, and/or 2.) More Printing Options (ie Custom Scaling), and/or 3.) The ability to have an online PDF document open in Adobe Reader, or Foxit Reader.

AllenChicago, Nov 16, 2015
  10. brummyfan Win User
    Thanks Shawn*Smile

Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge [​IMG]

Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge [​IMG]

brummyfan, Nov 16, 2015
  11. lx07 Win User
    I get the exact same scores as you - Edge a bit less and IE a bit more than the figures claimed in the story.

12. Porthos Win User
    I will keep Firefox
    Your browser scores 468 out of 555 points

You are using Firefox 42.0 on Windows 10

Porthos, Nov 16, 2015
  13. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

That would be a day. *chuckle

TairikuOkami, Nov 16, 2015
  14. It will get there not to long in the future after all it is Microsoft Baby
    I just love this Baby

hTconeM9user, Nov 16, 2015
  15. I prefer to use a browser that has features and usability that I like

All this 'My Browser gets better stats than yours' is meaningless to me

paulsalter, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Introducing EdgeHTML platform

2. Introducing Microsoft Edge Beta: Be one of the first to try it now

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Beta: Be one of the first to try it now: [ATTACH] Today I’m thrilled to announce that a Beta release for the next version of Microsoft Edge is now available for all supported versions of Windows and macOS. Our goal with Microsoft Edge is to create better web compatibility with better performance for our customers...
  3. Introducing the first Microsoft Edge preview builds for macOS

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the first Microsoft Edge preview builds for macOS: Last month, we announced the first preview builds of the next version of Microsoft Edge for Windows 10. Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of the Microsoft Edge Canary channel for macOS. You can now install preview builds from the Microsoft Edge Insider site...
  4. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge: Last week, the first major update for Windows 10 began rolling out to over 110 million devices, including improvements in all aspects of the platform and experience. This update brings Microsoft Edge’s rendering engine to EdgeHTML 13, which Windows Insiders have been...
  5. Introducing Microsoft’s new Ad Monetization Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft’s new Ad Monetization Platform: Earlier this week, we kicked off our annual developer conference Microsoft Build in front of over 10,000 developers at Washington state convention center with viewers watching the event live around the world. During the keynote and other live sessions, we had several...
  6. Previewing our first platform updates for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Previewing our first platform updates for Microsoft Edge: Yesterday, we moved Microsoft Edge Dev out of beta, and we are now directing all traffic from status.modern.ie to our new Platform Status page, which has significant improvements to performance and clarity. Today, we are excited to give the first look at our initial wave of...
  7. Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev: On behalf of the Microsoft Edge team, I’m thrilled to welcome you to the brand new Microsoft Edge Dev Blog, now part of the Windows Blogs family! Like the IEBlog before it, this is where the Microsoft Edge team will share with you the latest on our activities, including the...
  8. Introducing Unified Update Platform (UUP)

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Unified Update Platform (UUP): We’ve updated over 400 million devices running Windows 10 to date and release new builds to Windows Insiders nearly every week. That is pretty incredible if you think about where we were just 2 years ago. But we know we can do even better! Our customers have told us they...
  9. Introducing EdgeHTML 14 with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing EdgeHTML 14 with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Earlier this week, the Windows 10 Anniversary Update began rolling out to over 350 million Windows 10 devices. With this release, we’re proud to introduce EdgeHTML 14, the third and most significant update to the Microsoft Edge web platform since our initial release just one...
  10. Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker: The biggest input into our roadmap for the EdgeHTML web platform is developer feedback. Your ideas and votes on User Voice, questions on Stack Overflow, tweets on Twitter, and other comments and suggestions are constantly monitored by our team to drive ongoing adjustment to...