Windows 10: Introducing Global CSS Property Usage on Microsoft Edge Dev

Discus and support Introducing Global CSS Property Usage on Microsoft Edge Dev in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We spend a lot of time talking to other browser vendors, standards bodies, partners, and web developers, and they often ask what shapes our thinking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing Global CSS Property Usage on Microsoft Edge Dev

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/...platform-data/

:)

Brink, Apr 10, 2016
  2. Zulfikar Zubair, Apr 10, 2016
  3. LCRT Win User
    Microsoft is doing one mistake step by another mistake

Facebook is the one blocking text selection on the page.

they use a css property "user-select:none" which disables text selection.

nothing wrong with your browser.

Thema:

Introducing Global CSS Property Usage on Microsoft Edge Dev

1. Introducing Global CSS Property Usage on Microsoft Edge Dev - Similar Threads - Introducing Global CSS

2. CSS not applied to Android 11/Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CSS not applied to Android 11/Edge: Greetings,When viewed on an Android 11 phone using Edge the following CSS *is* applied when used inline.<p style="font: small-caps 150% 'Times New Roman',Times,serif;text-align:center;">James...
  3. Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode: Thereâ&#128;&#153;s so much to be grateful for about the internet â&#128;&#147; immediate access to the worldâ&#128;&#153;s information at your fingertips, discovering inspiring content like DIY videos, and staying connected with family and friends through social media (I...
  4. Introducing web capture for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing web capture for Microsoft Edge: Since the release of the new Microsoft Edge, we have heard a lot of feedback about missing the web notes tool that allowed you to capture and mark up content across the web. Frankly, weâ&#128;&#153;ve missed it too! But first, we wanted to make it better. While web notes was...
  5. Microsoft Edge Dev update for Windows 10 introduces new features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Dev update for Windows 10 introduces new features: Every week, Microsoft releases a new build for the Edge Dev browser, and a new update is rolling out today with some pretty big improvements. Microsoft Edge Dev Build 77.0.189.3 introduces Collection feature, Windows 10 share integration and more. Microsoft Edge is getting...
  6. Edge Dev

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge Dev: Hi, I thought of switching from Edge Dev to default Edge Browser but I'm having difficulty in transferring the data. My data including-favourites, passwords, history, etc., weren't being synced in Edge dev. And I don't know how I can transfer it to the Edge browser. Please...
  7. Introducing Web Authentication in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Web Authentication in Microsoft Edge: Today, we are happy to introduce support for the Web Authentication specification in Microsoft Edge, enabling better, more secure user experiences and a passwordless experience on the web. With Web Authentication, Microsoft Edge users can sign in with their face,...
  8. Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol: Today’s web developers face more challenges than ever before. New frameworks spring up left and right. The number of devices capable of running the web multiply by the day. And we strive as creators to enable an inclusive and trustworthy world where fundamentals like...
  9. Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev: On behalf of the Microsoft Edge team, I’m thrilled to welcome you to the brand new Microsoft Edge Dev Blog, now part of the Windows Blogs family! Like the IEBlog before it, this is where the Microsoft Edge team will share with you the latest on our activities, including the...
  10. Introducing Brotli compression in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Brotli compression in Microsoft Edge: Beginning with EdgeHTML 15.14986, Microsoft Edge supports Brotli as an HTTP content-encoding method. This change will be released to stable builds with the Windows 10 Creator’s Update early next year, but you can preview it now via the Windows Insider Program. With this...