Windows 10: Introducing NVIDIA TITAN V (Volta)

Discus and support Introducing NVIDIA TITAN V (Volta) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; NVIDIA today introduced TITAN V, the world’s most powerful GPU for the PC, driven by the world’s most advanced GPU architecture, NVIDIA Volta.Announced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing NVIDIA TITAN V (Volta)

Source: NVIDIA TITAN V Transforms the PC into AI Supercomputer | NVIDIA Newsroom

See also:

:)

Brink, Dec 7, 2017

2. Windows 10 update 15/01/2018 - now monitor Nvidia GEforce 10 series driver 'incompatible'

No error messages.

Yes reinstalled, but defaults to 2006 low-refresh-rate generic non-P&P driver.

Yes, Nvidia say need to upgrade to 64-bit system! (Titan V) Don't understand why it should work fine until the automatic Win 10 upgrade at the start of the week...

Andrew Griff, Dec 7, 2017
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Windows 10 update 15/01/2018 - now monitor Nvidia GEforce 10 series driver 'incompatible'

Is your system 32 bit? NVidia will only be providing drivers for 64bit pcs soon hence why they said to upgrade to 64bit system.

Time Lady, Dec 7, 2017
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

At a $3000 price tag it isn't a gaming card obviously.

eLPuSHeR, Dec 9, 2017
  5. Obviously it isn't. But I am wondering why is it using GeForce driver.

RoasterMen, Dec 9, 2017
  6. Hi,
    What else would it be using *Smile

Yeah 3k must be nice to have money to burn like that *Biggrin

Thing is titan xp is still 1200.us and as far as I've seen is still top dog
    Beside some really tricked out King|Pins *Biggrin

ThrashZone, Dec 10, 2017
  7. doorules Win User
    The Tesla cards have their own driver set, usually quadro driver set. These new Titan V cards are the left overs that didn't make the cut for a full fledged Tesla gpu, which comes in at around $10000. Kinda makes these Titan V's a real bargain compared to the real deal.

doorules, Dec 10, 2017
  8. essenbe Win User

But, can you overclock them and what's their Time Spy score.

essenbe, Dec 10, 2017
  9. doorules Win User
    Couple guys over at OCN supposed to get them today. Looks like they will obliterate all comers. *Biggrin

Yup, you can overclock them, benchmark results are all over the net.

Just checked, going to be tom looks like before they will have them.

doorules, Dec 10, 2017
  10. Steve, I thing if you get two of Titian V you won't have to over clock them.

Jack

Layback Bear, Dec 10, 2017
  11. Hi,
    God bless anyone buying these things *Smile

ThrashZone, Dec 10, 2017
  12. ThrashZone, Dec 10, 2017
  13. Introducing NVIDIA TITAN V (Volta)

I was thinking along the same lines, then I noticed that Titan V doesn't support SLI. That's according to Manuel Guzman on the Geforce forums.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...56349/#5256349

blackroseMD1, Dec 11, 2017
  14. Cliff S New Member
    I bet all you Gamers really want to know, so here is a fresh video from Gamers Nexus:
    [youtube]03toTq8vDYw[/youtube]

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Introducing NVIDIA TITAN V (Volta) - Similar Threads - Introducing NVIDIA TITAN

2. Chess Titan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titan: Hello, How can I download Chess Titan on windows 10 ? Can I purchase it from the Microsoft store ? I don't trust downloading it from the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chess-titan/b94f1c2d-c123-4609-83a5-edfee2e73d44
  3. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chess Titans: The information I seek is whether or not a download of "Chess Titans" chess game will result in ads being displayed along with the app. I would pay some amount to not have to deal with pop-ups, etc... while enjoying a game of computer chess....
  4. NVidia introduces Max Frame Rate setting marking an end to V & G Sync

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVidia introduces Max Frame Rate setting marking an end to V & G Sync: So basically for a decade now people were given riddles about why their high end rigs are "Tearing" (Lite or heavy stuttering on monitors on movement or sometimes standing still) . The offered solution was always to direct them to activate what is called V-Sync option for...
  5. Introducing NVIDIA Jarvis - Multimodal AI SDK

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA Jarvis - Multimodal AI SDK: At Mobile World Congress Los Angeles, NVIDIA Co-founder and CEO Jensen Huang announced in his keynote – NVIDIA Jarvis – an SDK for building and deploying AI applications that fuse vision, speech, and other sensors into one system. Introducing NVIDIA Jarvis – Multimodal AI...
  6. NVIDIA Reveals the Titan of Turing: TITAN RTX

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Reveals the Titan of Turing: TITAN RTX: [ATTACH] NVIDIA today introduced NVIDIA® TITAN RTX™, the world’s most powerful desktop GPU, providing massive performance for AI research, data science and creative applications. Driven by the new NVIDIA Turing™ architecture, TITAN RTX — dubbed T-Rex — delivers 130...
  7. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titans: Is there any way to install and play Chess Tians in Windows 10? The only site I can find that promises to download Chess Titans for Windows 10 actually downloads Chess Giants. 72560
  8. Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X

Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X: Y02kptTItj8 <font color="#141414"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot"> uLjjUVXLqMM NVIDIA have announced details for their latest, most powerful graphics card for the consumer market, the TITAN X. With a price-tag of $1,200, it will surely only interest those with...
  9. Nvidia announces Volta-based Titan V GPU

Nvidia announces Volta-based Titan V GPU: Coming in with 12 GB of HBM2 and a $3,000 price tag, Nvidia is aiming at AI and neural network developers. NVIDIA today introduced TITAN V, the world’s most powerful GPU for the PC, driven by the world’s most advanced GPU architecture, NVIDIA Volta. Announced by...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080: [MEDIA] [IMG] Powered by Pascal Architecture, Delivers up to 2x Performance and 3X Efficiency of GeForce GTX TITAN X NVIDIA today announced the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 -- the first gaming GPU based on the company's new Pascal™ architecture -- providing up to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Introducing NVIDIA TITAN V