Windows 10: Introducing Outlook Customer Manager

Discus and support Introducing Outlook Customer Manager in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Office 365, we’re eager to help your small business achieve more. That’s why we are expanding the value of Office 365 to include not only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing Outlook Customer Manager

Source: Introducing Outlook Customer Manager—relationships made easy for small businesses - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Nov 13, 2016

2. Latest updates and release information for Windows Mail and Calendar

I do not agree entirely with your comment. Outlook mail app folder management support for windows 8 wasn't introduced until 8.1.0. It works fine in windows 8. The new outlook mail app in windows 10 is not much different to windows 8.1 except for a few feature
    changes and perhaps some code differences by accompli. The main advantage of the acoompli app is a "better" calendar. They managed to add folders to the new app. It should be doable to add folder management too, because they did it in windows 8. The knowledgebase
    is in house at Microsoft

Wevenhuis10, Nov 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 | Can no longer customize folder icons in windows exporer?

Indeed CAC, MS went and broke something in Win10 1607 that was working perfectly ever since they introduced the custom icons feature. I know about all the workarounds and fixes (alternate copy utils like xcopy/robocopy/TeraCopy..., alternate file managers,
    re-customize folders, re-apply lost folder attributes etc. etc.) but I want to keep hammering at MS until they acknowledge and fix the bug in Explorer.

RobertJWin, Nov 13, 2016
Thema:

Introducing Outlook Customer Manager

1. Introducing Outlook Customer Manager - Similar Threads - Introducing Outlook Customer

2. Audio Custom Manager Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Custom Manager Missing: I wanted to do some audio customization, but I found that I didn't have a realtek manager. My mate, on the other hand, has a boss. I have checked that real-tek cards are my audio drivers. No Access Options. It doesn't even appear in the search results for Windows. Although...
  3. Facebook introduces Manage Activity to manage and delete old posts

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Manage Activity to manage and delete old posts: [img] Whether you’re entering the job market after college or moving on from an old relationship, we know things change in people’s lives, and we want to make it easy for you to curate your presence on Facebook to more accurately reflect who you are...
  4. Introducing Play My Emails in Outlook for iOS and later for Android

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Play My Emails in Outlook for iOS and later for Android: Play My Emails in Outlook and get time back in your day So you’re on the train trying to read your emails. Getting ready for work is taking longer than expected. You’re in your car thinking about what’s new in your inbox and what’s in store for you today. These are common...
  5. Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019: Our company is looking to replacing the soon to be EOL office 2010 with Office 2019 so I was following the tutorial available here (Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool) and using the Office Customization tool website on how to setup MAK,...
  6. Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019

in Windows 10 Support
    Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019: Our company is looking to replacing the soon to be EOL office 2010 with Office 2019 so I was following the tutorial available here (Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool) and using the Office Customization tool website on how to setup MAK,...
  7. Outlook configuration for custom domain email?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook configuration for custom domain email?: Hi, I have my own domain's email which uses Outlook itself. I can login via Live.com or Outlook.com and it works fine but I am unable to set it up via Outlook 2016. Microsoft has provided me the following mail configuration in the Outlook.com settings: Server name:...
  8. Introducing 'Follow in inbox' and other improvements in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing 'Follow in inbox' and other improvements in Outlook: Introducing 'Follow in inbox' and other improvements for managing group emails in Outlook The latest set of updates for Groups in Outlook introduces new ways to manage the group emails you receive in your inbox. These updates are, in large part, based on customer feedback...
  9. Outlook Customer Manager now rolling out worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook Customer Manager now rolling out worldwide: The Outlook Customer Manager provides an easy way for small businesses to track and grow customer relationships from right within Outlook. Today, we are pleased to announce the Outlook Customer Manager is now rolling out to all Office 365 Business Premium subscribers...
  10. Introducing a new file experience for groups in Outlook on the web

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing a new file experience for groups in Outlook on the web: We’ve recently announced a number of enhancements to Office 365 Groups, such as the ability to collaborate via email with external team members and the new Outlook Groups iPad app. Today, we are announcing a new file experience for groups in Outlook on the web. People...