Windows 10: Introducing Qualcomm Snapdragon 670

Discus and support Introducing Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Our Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Series Mobile Platforms are popular with our customers because of their support for long battery life, superior... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Qualcomm Snapdragon 670

Source: https://www.qualcomm.com/news/onq/20...es-and-ai-tech

:)

Brink, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform

Source: https://www.qualcomm.com/news/releas...m-features-new

Brink, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Qualcomm and Microsoft to Provide Developers with Snapdragon-Based Windows Test PCs

Qualcomm Incorporated today announced that its Snapdragon processor will be joining Microsoft Corp.'s Windows on ARM developer seeding program. Qualcomm is working with Microsoft to provide test PCs to select developers in order to test and optimize apps for forthcoming Snapdragon-powered Windows on ARM PCs and tablets. This invitation-only program will combine a pre-release version of Windows on ARM with next-generation, high performance Snapdragon S4 test PCs. These test PCs are not representative of commercial form factors or the final Windows on ARM experience; they are designed to give developers early access to building and testing Windows Metro style apps on Qualcomm's latest technology.

The Windows on ARM developer seeding program will help ensure that Windows Metro style apps available in the Windows Store work great on all Windows 8-based PCs, including those with Qualcomm's ARM-compliant Snapdragon processors.

Introducing Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 win8consumprev03_thm.jpg

"Microsoft's development tools and the Qualcomm Snapdragon test PCs will enable developers to build and test Metro style apps for Windows on ARM PCs," said Stefan Kinnestrand, director of business planning, Windows Division, Microsoft. "Based on Qualcomm's Snapdragon processor, these systems will equip developers to create Metro style apps and offer a rich set of hardware peripherals that plug in and help enable seamless user experiences on the Windows on ARM platform."

Qualcomm, with Microsoft, is among those leading the shift to anytime, anywhere connectivity. The Snapdragon mobile processor will offer a combination of processing performance, rich multimedia, GPS, high-performance graphics, wireless connectivity and power efficiency with Windows on ARM.

"Qualcomm is committed to the Windows on ARM ecosystem and knows that enabling developers is a crucial factor for its success," said Luis Pineda, senior vice president of product management, computing and consumer products at Qualcomm. "We are now providing Snapdragon S4 test PCs with built-in 4G LTE, activated in some regions, to software application developers."

Qualcomm's participation in the Windows on ARM developer seeding program provides select developers with the latest generation Snapdragon S4 test PCs running a pre-release version of Windows on ARM. These test PCs contain Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 processor with second-generation high performance, power efficient CPU, hardware accelerated Adreno graphics, full multimedia, GPS, sensors, and peripherals that will enable development and test of next-generation Windows Metro style apps for the coming wave of Windows on ARM PCs.

Cristian_25H, Aug 8, 2018
  4. JohnP Lee Win User

How to connect to a cellular network on Windows 10 in S mode on a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor

Where can I get information about using a cellular data connection on an Always Connected PC, such as the Windows 10 in S mode on a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor?

JohnP Lee, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Introducing Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 - Similar Threads - Introducing Qualcomm Snapdragon

2. the thomson-neoz3-laptop-qualcomm-snapdragon 8gb-memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the thomson-neoz3-laptop-qualcomm-snapdragon 8gb-memory: for some reason my windows 10 laptop won't let me run my pc health to see if it has the requirements needed to run windows 11, and once i updated everything needed the windows 11 update still hasn't popped up. I'm trying to download Ea so i can play sims 4! all it says under...
  3. the thomson-neoz3-laptop-qualcomm-snapdragon 8gb-memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the thomson-neoz3-laptop-qualcomm-snapdragon 8gb-memory: for some reason my windows 10 laptop won't let me run my pc health to see if it has the requirements needed to run windows 11, and once i updated everything needed the windows 11 update still hasn't popped up. I'm trying to download Ea so i can play sims 4! all it says under...
  4. Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 5G Modem always Disabled.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 5G Modem always Disabled.: HelloI updated windows 10 to 11. I also lates restore laptop from original ISO to Windows 10 downloaded from recovery software.Both cases the Cellular Adaptor Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 5G showing up in Network connections as shown belowAlso, no cellular option in Network and...
  5. Qualcomm Redefining Wireless Audio with Qualcomm Snapdragon Sound

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Redefining Wireless Audio with Qualcomm Snapdragon Sound: [ATTACH] Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd. today announced Qualcomm Snapdragon Sound technology, an optimized chain of audio innovations and software designed to provide seamless, immersive audio in, and across, devices including smartphones, wireless earbuds and...
  6. Qualcomm Announces New Snapdragon 678 Mobile Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Announces New Snapdragon 678 Mobile Platform: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. announced the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 678 Mobile Platform, a follow-on to the Snapdragon 675, to deliver overall performance upgrades, high-speed connections for sophisticated photo and video capture, and immersive entertainment experiences....
  7. Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM), unveiled the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 Plus Mobile Platform, a follow on to the flagship Snapdragon 855 launching with leading OEMs globally, built for speed to support enhanced performance and...
  8. Qualcomm Snapdragon powered 5G PC announced

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Snapdragon powered 5G PC announced: At the annual Computex PC expo in Taipei this week, Qualcomm in partnership with Lenovo has announced “Project Limitless”. Both the companies are working on the world’s first 5G PC which is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8cx SoC. The new Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8cx 5G...
  9. Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 712 Mobile Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 712 Mobile Platform: [ATTACH] The Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Mobile Platform packs all the AI smarts and premium features of its predecessor, the Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform, and adds performance boosts that make it a powerhouse for gaming and beyond. Our Snapdragon 7 Series is all about...
  10. Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM), has introduced the new Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 710 Mobile Platform, built on 10nm process technology. The Snapdragon 710 is designed with highly efficient architectures for artificial...