Windows 10: Introducing Send Email in Access 2013 web apps

Discus and support Introducing Send Email in Access 2013 web apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; One of the top feature requests we’ve heard from customers using Access 2013 web apps hosted inside Office 365 is the need to be able to send emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing Send Email in Access 2013 web apps

Source: Introducing Send Email in Access 2013 web apps - Office Blogs[/URL]

:)

Brink, Jan 12, 2015

2. Delay in receiving message in Messanging App

Hi,

To assist you better let us know How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

When you say ‘’ Word Messaging App’’ do you refer to Skype app or any other app?

How exactly are you sending message to Windows Live Mail?

Please get back to us with all information we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you

Krishna Priya V, Jan 12, 2015
  3. Bannat77 Win User
    Sending Invites using IMAP email address Outlook web app

I need some help. I want to be able to use one email client for all email and calendar needs for my personal and business needs. My personal email is a Gmail account and I have a IMAP email for my business. I think the Outlook web app will work, but I'm
    having some issues. On my PC, when I go to send a calendar invite from the web app, it doesn't seem to allow me to choose my work IMAP account to send from. I only have the option of sending from my Gmail account. When sending invites to business recipients,
    I obviously want it to come from and respond to my work email. It looks like it will allow me to do this on my android phone. Is there a setting on my PC that I need to change?

Another question: Is there a way to sync my Outlook 2013 calendar to my Sunrise (now outlook web app)calendar? If so, will I be able to view events entered via Outlook 2013 on the OWA and vice versa? That will solve my problem I think.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Bannat77, Jan 12, 2015
Thema:

Introducing Send Email in Access 2013 web apps

1. Introducing Send Email in Access 2013 web apps - Similar Threads - Introducing Send Email

2. Introducing web capture for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing web capture for Microsoft Edge: Since the release of the new Microsoft Edge, we have heard a lot of feedback about missing the web notes tool that allowed you to capture and mark up content across the web. Frankly, we’ve missed it too! But first, we wanted to make it better. While web notes was...
  3. Mail app for Windows is not sending emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app for Windows is not sending emails: I have an issue with the Mail app for Windows. It stopped sending emails, they are hanging in the outbox. But inbound correspondence gets into inbox without any problems. I have this issue only with the Mail App, Outlookworks as expected. Could you help me fix it?...
  4. Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81: One of my gmail accounts won't send emails anymore (via Outlook 2013). Whenever I try, I get this error: 0x800ccc81 -- I can receive emails for this account, but not send them. This account was sending emails fine a few weeks ago, but not now. All the account settings for...
  5. Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook: When I travel I use my iPhone 10 personal hotspot to access the internet with my surface pro. This is fully functional for all actions relating to the internet including receiving emails, with the exception being that I am unable to send emails from outlook and just keep...
  6. Outlook app sends me to Web outlook.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook app sends me to Web outlook.: I was charged $79 for something, I thought it might be a office subscription, which I don`t have, i have xbox. I bought Word, Excel and Outlook stand alone. While I had Excel open I tried checking, ended up getting a update. I see my outlook icon on the task bar is gone....
  7. Mail App unable to send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App unable to send emails: every time I attempt to send an email using the windows 10 mail app I get this email in return We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no...
  8. Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply: I wanted to start to using outlook 2013 for some email with the idea of possibly transitioning to it as my day to day email, rather than my Yahoo web mail account from my ISP. I have MS Office 2013 Pro Plus through my employer, it was a very good deal at the time, only $10, I...
  9. Introducing Web Authentication in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Web Authentication in Microsoft Edge: Today, we are happy to introduce support for the Web Authentication specification in Microsoft Edge, enabling better, more secure user experiences and a passwordless experience on the web. With Web Authentication, Microsoft Edge users can sign in with their face,...
  10. Introducing sonar - Linting the web forward

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing sonar - Linting the web forward: In addition to building a great browser and dependable web platform for Windows, we’re passionate about empowering developers to build great websites. With that goal in mind, we launched modern.IE in 2013 featuring a static scan tool to detect optimizations for old versions...