Windows 10: Introducing support for Content Security Policy Level 2

Discus and support Introducing support for Content Security Policy Level 2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are happy to introduce support for Content Security Policy Level 2 (CSP2) in Microsoft Edge, another step in our ongoing commitment to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing support for Content Security Policy Level 2

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/.../10/edge-csp-2

:)

Brink, Jan 10, 2017

2. Win 10 1607 lock screen

Disable Lock Screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607

• Press Windows logo + R shortcut keys together on the keyboard to open the Run dialog.
    • In the Run box, type the following:
      Introducing support for Content Security Policy Level 2 [​IMG]

• The Local Security Policy app will appear on the screen.
      Select
      Software Restriction Policies in the left.
    • If you see "No Software Restriction Policies Defined", then right click the Software Restriction Policies and select "New Software Restriction Policies" in the context menu.
    • Now, go to Software Restriction Policies -> Additional Rules:
    • Right-click on the right pane and select New Path Rule:
    • Under Path, paste
      Make sure the security level is set to Disallowed.

• Click OK.

It's worked in my computer

MichałSkorupski, Jan 10, 2017
  3. JSB242 Win User
    [Windows 10 1709] Issues when maximizing RDP App.

Are you connected to domain network? Yes, 2012 forest level AD

Are you having an issue in a corporate environment? Yes, only on Windows 10 machines with build 1709 installed.

Are you in a homegroup or group policy organization? Group Policy. No new policies were introduced. Only an update to the latest build of Windows 10.

JSB242, Jan 10, 2017
Thema:

Introducing support for Content Security Policy Level 2

1. Introducing support for Content Security Policy Level 2 - Similar Threads - Introducing support Content

2. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  3. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  4. appointment with level 2 support and they never called me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    appointment with level 2 support and they never called me: I had a Level 2 support call to me scheduled for today @ 12:00 pm eastern standard time and it is now 1:30 pm and no call. case #1013494257 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appointment-with-level-2-support-and-they-never/e62d40f6-c2b6-4dd7-96d1-29665216e165
  5. No Reply From Microsoft level 2 Technical Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Reply From Microsoft level 2 Technical Support: I am facing a small issue in my window 10 PC. so i contacted to Microsoft level 1 technical team but they unable to resolve my issue and My Issue is accelerated to level 2 Technical Support team. so now i am waiting for the call from level 2 Technical Support but from past...
  6. Google simplifying content policies for publishers

in Windows 10 News
    Google simplifying content policies for publishers: One of our top priorities is to sustain a healthy digital advertising ecosystem, one that works for everyone: users, advertisers and publishers. On a daily basis, teams of Google engineers, policy experts, and product managers combat and stop bad actors. Just last year, we...
  7. "Secure Content"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Secure Content": More incoherent gibberish from M$: From time to time, I get the message at the bottom of the screen: "Only secure content is displayed" That's nice, but there's an obvious question whenever I see this message: What on earth is this "secure content?" And how does M$...
  8. Level 2 Contact

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Level 2 Contact: I spoke at length with a Windows Tech Support rep last week, and she couldn't fix the issue. She said she would have a Level 2 rep call me back tomorrow. Unfortunately, I won't be in the office to take the call tomorrow, and I'm trying to reschedule. Does anyone know how...
  9. Security level adjustment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security level adjustment: Ho do you alter the security level on Win 10 if you need too.? 16298
  10. Introducing Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Surface Book 2: [img] When you think about Microsoft and you hear our mission – to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more – it’s powerful. As product makers, we have to believe in the reasons we build our products. From Office to Windows to Surface,...