Windows 10: Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app

Discus and support Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last fall at the Microsoft Edge Web Summit, we laid out our plans for rebooting the Microsoft Edge DevTools in response to your feedback. Today we’re... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app

Source: Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 24, 2018
  2. Vasudev Win User
    Vasudev, Apr 24, 2018
  3. the windows 10 will it take up more disk drive space?

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I am glad that you are planning to choose Windows 10. I understand that you are concerned with upgrading to Windows 10. Please let me help you clear your doubts.

Please click on the link to check for the system requirements. If your computer specification matches the requirements, you can install and load Windows 10.

Windows 10 System Requirements & Specifications | Microsoft

Additionally, Windows 10 will introduce a new browser called Microsoft Edge. Please click on the below link to know more about
    Microsoft Edge.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-microsoft-edge-pc

I hope the above information was helpful. If you have any further queries, please feel free to replay. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Aswin_Anand, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app

1. Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app - Similar Threads - Introducing Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft Edge Devtools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Devtools: it;s open autoimatically everytime and i don't know how to close permanently devtools are irritating me please solve this issue it's made me angry everytime and same this are doing with chorme i don't know why both browser are open this devtools if i don't close devtools then...
  3. Introducing Microsoft Edge preview builds for Linux

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge preview builds for Linux: We are pleased to announce the availability of the Microsoft Edge Dev Channel for Linux! With this release, Microsoft Edge is now available for all major desktop and mobile platforms. We’re particularly excited to offer web developers the same consistent and...
  4. Introducing Source Order Viewer in the Microsoft Edge DevTools

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Source Order Viewer in the Microsoft Edge DevTools: Last year, we joined a cross-industry effort by browser makers to better understand the needs of the web developer community, The Web We Want. One of the first needs validated through this effort was submitted by Adrian Roselli, who asked for a way to display the source order...
  5. Microsoft improving DevTools accessibility in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft improving DevTools accessibility in Microsoft Edge: More than ever, web developers are recognizing that the web must be accessible and inclusive in order to create great experiences for everyone. Nearly half of computer users in the US also use some form of assistive technology (AT). Users of AT may have physical or cognitive...
  6. Introducing the first Microsoft Edge preview builds for macOS

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the first Microsoft Edge preview builds for macOS: Last month, we announced the first preview builds of the next version of Microsoft Edge for Windows 10. Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of the Microsoft Edge Canary channel for macOS. You can now install preview builds from the Microsoft Edge Insider site...
  7. List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

in Windows 10 News
    List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium): [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge is built using Chromium open source project, and if you are developer, here is the list of Dev Tools in Microsoft Edge (Chromium). A few new tools have made their entry into the DevTools list. It [...] This post List of DevTools in new...
  8. Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol: Today’s web developers face more challenges than ever before. New frameworks spring up left and right. The number of devices capable of running the web multiply by the day. And we strive as creators to enable an inclusive and trustworthy world where fundamentals like...
  9. Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev: On behalf of the Microsoft Edge team, I’m thrilled to welcome you to the brand new Microsoft Edge Dev Blog, now part of the Windows Blogs family! Like the IEBlog before it, this is where the Microsoft Edge team will share with you the latest on our activities, including the...
  10. Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard Preview app for Windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard Preview app for Windows 10 devices: Today, we are gradually rolling out the Microsoft Whiteboard Preview app—a freeform digital canvas where people, ideas, and content can come together for creative collaboration—available for download on Windows 10 devices.* Microsoft Whiteboard Preview is built for anyone who...