Windows 10: Introducing the Windows Device Portal Wrapper project

Discus and support Introducing the Windows Device Portal Wrapper project in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With the release of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update came a new set of tools: the Windows Device Portal. Device Portal is a small web server baked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing the Windows Device Portal Wrapper project

Source: Introducing the Windows Device Portal Wrapper project | Building Apps for Windows

Introducing the Windows Device Portal Wrapper project [​IMG]
    Tip How to Turn On or Off Device Portal for Desktop on Windows 10 PC

:)

Brink, Oct 7, 2016
  2. EvanQue Win User

Azure portal operating by coding

There are a lot of resources that can be created on Azure portal.

Can I do all the operating in C# code?

I want to create a notififcationhubs without any operating on Azure portal.

(Now I have to create a notificationhub on Azure portal to get the connectionstring for my project,

can I do all the operating in my project?)

Does it have to use powershell or other simple way ?

thanks

EvanQue, Oct 7, 2016
  3. jocala Win User
    False Positives using Inno Setup

Thank you for the reply.

As most developers know, Inno Setup is a widely used program that creates installation wrappers for application distribution. Introduced in 1997, it's 7/8x/10 compatible.

I personally run a clean install of 10/14971 on a Surface Pro 3.

No Norton/McAfee

jocala, Oct 7, 2016
Thema:

Introducing the Windows Device Portal Wrapper project

1. Introducing the Windows Device Portal Wrapper project - Similar Threads - Introducing Device Portal

2. Cannot enable Device Portal and Device Discovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enable Device Portal and Device Discovery: Hi, I'm trying to turn on Device Portal and Device Discovery in For Developers settings. So, after turning on Developer Mode, I click on the toggles for the those options. But they turn back to off quickly after I turn them on. I found a similar issue on a thread in MSDN...
  3. Unable to enable Device Portal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to enable Device Portal: Hi, Edition:Windows 10 Home; Version: 1903 OS build:18362.900 Settings-->For Developers-->Enable Device Portal I want to enable developer option and after selecting the radio button "Developer Mode" in the above path, the option to Turn on remote diagnostics over...
  4. regarding device portal

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding device portal: i cant enable device portal in developers mode on my pc.. it displays an error.. i tried going through links and resetting window insider.. but it wont work.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-device-portal/b7304661-2d0a-4948-bdf7-febe8087aa55
  5. Introducing new Project Cortex service in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new Project Cortex service in Microsoft 365: Today, we’re pleased to introduce Project Cortex, the first new service in Microsoft 365 since the launch of Microsoft Teams. Project Cortex uses advanced AI to deliver insights and expertise in the apps you use every day, to harness collective knowledge and to empower people...
  6. Microsoft Introduces Project Mu

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Introduces Project Mu: The Microsoft Devices Team is excited to announce Project Mu, the open-source release of the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) core leveraged by Microsoft products including both Surface and the latest releases of Hyper-V. UEFI is system software that initializes...
  7. Google introduces enhanced network for Project Fi VPN

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces enhanced network for Project Fi VPN: Since we started Project Fi, we’ve worked to bring you the best connection—no matter where you are. Our network seamlessly switches between three 4G LTE networks, and gives you free access to 2 million Wi-Fi hotspots that are secured with Project Fi’s virtual private network...
  8. Facebook introduces new Portal video calling devices

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces new Portal video calling devices: What if you could easily connect with your closest friends and family and feel like you’re in the same room — even when you’re miles apart? Today, we’re excited to announce Portal and Portal+, two new video communication devices for the home that dramatically change the way...
  9. Introducing New Learning Portal for Microsoft Partners

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New Learning Portal for Microsoft Partners: We are pleased to announce the launch of Microsoft Partner Network’s new Learning Portal, a curated landing page where partners can easily search for, discover, and consume Microsoft’s highly impactful training content. Inspired by and built according to partner feedback,...
  10. Introducing Project Spartan: The New Browser Built for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Project Spartan: The New Browser Built for Windows 10: Today I’m excited to share more details about “Project Spartan,” the new browser we are introducing in Windows 10. Project Spartan will be available across the Windows 10 device family. It is fast, compatible, and built for the modern Web. Project Spartan is designed to work...