Windows 10: Introducing Translator for Windows 10

Discus and support Introducing Translator for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] We are pleased to announce the availability of our new Translator app for Window 10. In addition to the features you were familiar with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing Translator for Windows 10

Source: Introducing Translator for Windows 10 - Microsoft Translator Team Blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

:)

Brink, Nov 13, 2015

2. Settings different language for different applications on Windows 10.

Hi

Please, please re-introduce the feature enabling different languages to be set for different apps which was included in Windows 7. I am sure that this feature was valuable to thousands of foreign language students using Word to type documents in one language
    whilst simultaneously using translate software to check translations from another language. Far better to have the language change automatically on switching between the apps than having to manually change it every time.

Your response to Eva's post is really not acceptable. Is the only option for me to roll back to Windows 7?

Jeremy

JeremyBeloff, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Tranlation in Internet Explorer.

Whether you're using Bing or Google translate, try selecting and

translating less text- fewer lines. fewer words.

Don

Don Varnau, Nov 13, 2015
  4. Almighty1 Win User

Hopefully it's better than Google Translate... *Wink

Almighty1, Nov 13, 2015
  5. Akane Win User
    No offline version ? *Sad

Akane, Nov 13, 2015
  6. I have been using the Bing translator for several years now and never had an issue. This would save on a bookmark however! *Smile

Night Hawk, Nov 13, 2015
  7. Whatphoeb Win User
    Have been using Google translation, now i can try this one.*chuckle

Whatphoeb, Nov 15, 2015
  8. VBS
    VBs Win User

In my exprience Bing translate is better than google translate. Maybe it depends on language.

at least in description it says:

9. Once you click the open button while the MS store window is open translator starts right up in an instant. Right at the top of the left menu bar is a familiar "=" equal sign only with a third line added for the options or settings for most things while this you hit for the Offline translation. You won't miss the arrow that points right at it once opened! *chuckle

Introducing Translator for Windows 10 [​IMG]

On the screen there this is where you then download individual language packs rather selecting them through the Windows updates where 34 Optional language are always seen! The Bing translator there is generally easy and reliable with a copy and paste when set for the Auto detect option. The results are seen in a flash while Google litis and Google bots are common place in that direction! *Rolleyes

The notation when selecting a language before you even start is that the Offline translation usn't anywhere as accurate as being online while mostly convenient for Smart phone use when not wanting to rack up the minutes when traveling. That really is how this is geared anyways for Mobile while still an option for the desktop or laptop, tablet included.

I think for those responding to emails and chatting online you would see put to use more when on PC then simply looking up the translation by way of any web page. Also many may not even be aware of Bing, Google, or any other online translator where this would then be a tool.

Another thing to know with just a quick look is that you can pin this to the Start as well as the taskbar to have it right in plain view!

Introducing Translator for Windows 10 [​IMG]

Night Hawk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Introducing Translator for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Introducing Translator

2. Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.: Just received a DEV HOME app update via MS Store.Intrigued I installed it to see what it was.Mainly for development projects.If you are interested go here to read about it.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dev-home/Davy....
  3. Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.: Just received a DEV HOME app update via MS Store.Intrigued I installed it to see what it was.Mainly for development projects.If you are interested go here to read about it.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dev-home/Davy....
  4. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  5. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  6. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  7. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  8. Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update: Hi,I encountered an intermittent issues of some of my network application stop working suddenly with error message "bind: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions". After following the suggestions on this StackOverflow post:...
  9. Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update

Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update: Hi,I encountered an intermittent issues of some of my network application stop working suddenly with error message "bind: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions". After following the suggestions on this StackOverflow post:...
  10. Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing