Windows 10: Introscreen hanged

Discus and support Introscreen hanged in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I start my PC the first thing what is visible is an introduction screen with the text: motherboard and Asus. Then, a black screen appears for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PiKo, Sep 14, 2017.

1. PiKo Win User

Introscreen hanged

When I start my PC the first thing what is visible is an introduction screen with the text: motherboard and Asus. Then, a black screen appears for a few sec, followed by again an Asus introduction screen, quite similar to the first. After that Windows starts.
    I like to know what could be a possible cause when the first screen becomes visible and hangs so that the black screen and further screens donot appear.

This occurred recently and I had to restart several times before everything went normal (at present everything is ok).

:)

2. ahliak Win User

5610 hanged

I got the same problem(phone always hang) & my family who used to owns nokia6500 also hang all the time.

ahliak, Sep 14, 2017
  3. 5610 hanged

The same here. But there is a way. Press the red buttom so you goes to the decktop when playing music, then you can receive sms whitout the system hangs.

But it is a bug.. Shame on you Nokia :-(

Bjarnej

bjarnej---01, Sep 14, 2017
Thema:

Introscreen hanged

1. Introscreen hanged - Similar Threads - Introscreen hanged

2. pc hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pc hangs: my pc hanged at POST once then i restarted then worked fine where should i start ? 139121
  3. Laptop randomly hangs while in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop randomly hangs while in sleep mode: I leave my laptop on (plugged in) all the time. Periodically I will come into my office in the morning and the laptop will be hung. Not responsive to anything, have to hold the power button to kill it. This has happened randomly, maybe once every week or two, basically since...
  4. Keyboard input hanging (even in safe mode and on a clean installation)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input hanging (even in safe mode and on a clean installation): I've been having a somewhat perplexing and wholly frustrating experience with an issue on a Win10 machine with the keyboard hanging, input hangs for a few seconds to maybe as long as a minute or two, and then all of a sudden the flurry of keys I've smashed all register more...
  5. Windows 10 OS PC HANGS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 OS PC HANGS: Facing sudden issue with my windows 10 laptop. I have licensed windows 10 installed in my laptop with i3 6th gen 4 gb ram. It was working fine until recently, but suddenly it is getting stuck with no further action possible, this happens even after several forced restarts...
  6. when i click on network & internet in settings it hangs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when i click on network & internet in settings it hangs: Hello.. Just a week back i had formatted my dell laptop but i was facing this problem as whenever i clicked on network & internet in settings it just hangs...i tried troubleshooting but there were no problems.....my wireless icon on taskbar has changed to the computer icon...
  7. Downloads folder hangs

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloads folder hangs: Hi All, My W10 system has been working great since purchase Jan2018 (I do updates as available), but as of 8/11/19 my Downloads folder is hanging. That's a problem for me because even tho I have my Firefox set to ask for download location, Win still points to Downloads...
  8. win10 hang and automatic reboot ,event log has bugcheck 0x116

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win10 hang and automatic reboot ,event log has bugcheck 0x116: Hi,my win 10 always hang and automatic restart,and every time hang the event log has bugcheck 0x116,I had reinstalled OS and GPU driver,but no use,I have upload minidump https://mega.nz/#!ltYDXKZC!jRy2awK9AowktHIVysi6m_gt9Ok6IETr9AYAUcKHscY ,Please help me to see what caused...
  9. Random hang and shutdown/restart: Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 278

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random hang and shutdown/restart: Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 278: What happened: My PC randomly hands and shutdowns/resets. It can happen at random, sometimes while I'm watching youtube, sometimes during gaming session, sometimes even in the BIOS settings. Event detail in Event Viewer: - EventData BugcheckCode 278...
  10. Patch KB4505903 won't install, PC just hangs and rolls back.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Patch KB4505903 won't install, PC just hangs and rolls back.: I've upgraded a friend's PC from Win 7 to Win 10. The initial upgrade was a clean install to Win 10 (build 16xx) as this was the ISO I had. Window Update started doing it's thing, upgrading to build 1803 or 1809 I think, then more patches, then it tried to upgrade to build...