Windows 10: Introscreen hanged

Discus and support Introscreen hanged in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I start my PC the first thing what is visible is an introduction screen with the text: motherboard and Asus. Then, a black screen appears for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PiKo, Sep 14, 2017.

1. PiKo Win User

Introscreen hanged

When I start my PC the first thing what is visible is an introduction screen with the text: motherboard and Asus. Then, a black screen appears for a few sec, followed by again an Asus introduction screen, quite similar to the first. After that Windows starts.
    I like to know what could be a possible cause when the first screen becomes visible and hangs so that the black screen and further screens donot appear.

This occurred recently and I had to restart several times before everything went normal (at present everything is ok).

:)

2. ahliak Win User

5610 hanged

I got the same problem(phone always hang) & my family who used to owns nokia6500 also hang all the time.

ahliak, Sep 14, 2017
  3. 5610 hanged

The same here. But there is a way. Press the red buttom so you goes to the decktop when playing music, then you can receive sms whitout the system hangs.

But it is a bug.. Shame on you Nokia :-(

Bjarnej

bjarnej---01, Sep 14, 2017
Thema:

Introscreen hanged

1. Introscreen hanged - Similar Threads - Introscreen hanged

2. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  3. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  4. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  5. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  6. Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly: ROG B550F GamingRyzen 3 4100Gigabyte RX570This hang happens anywhere from 10 minutes after boot, to 6 hours after boot. Its bizarre in that everything looks normal, however apps stop fuctioning without "not responding" and windows basically does the same. All windows UI...
  7. Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly: ROG B550F GamingRyzen 3 4100Gigabyte RX570This hang happens anywhere from 10 minutes after boot, to 6 hours after boot. Its bizarre in that everything looks normal, however apps stop fuctioning without "not responding" and windows basically does the same. All windows UI...
  8. Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly

9. Windows 11 hangs after log in whenever GPU is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 hangs after log in whenever GPU is connected.: I recently bought new hardware: Ryzen 7 7800X3D, Asus TUF X670E motherboard and ram, and im using my "old" GPU from my other desktop, an Sapphire RX 590. After installing the OS I noticed that some times the PC would sometimes seem to boot up normally, bet after entering the...
  10. Windows 11 hangs after log in whenever GPU is connected.

Windows 11 hangs after log in whenever GPU is connected.: I recently bought new hardware: Ryzen 7 7800X3D, Asus TUF X670E motherboard and ram, and im using my "old" GPU from my other desktop, an Sapphire RX 590. After installing the OS I noticed that some times the PC would sometimes seem to boot up normally, bet after entering the...