Windows 10: Intune App SDK support for Xamarin and TeamViewer integration

Discus and support Intune App SDK support for Xamarin and TeamViewer integration in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The right technology partners are an important part of Intune’s vision to extend the value of our service by plugging into and working with other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intune App SDK support for Xamarin and TeamViewer integration

Source: New in Intune: Intune App SDK support for Xamarin and TeamViewer integration Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 3, 2016
  2. Shyamla Win User

Xamarin Android app crashes on Launch after Integarting Intune sdk component

I am developing an Android xamarin app.I need to release the same through Intune Member portal, so I've integrated the Intune sdk component provided by microsoft and replaced the base classes and methods with
    equivalent Intune sdk classes as in the below docs.

Microsoft Intune App SDK Xamarin Bindings

Microsoft Intune App SDK for Android developer guide

But app is getting crash while launching.Below is the console output.

[MonoDroid] UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: [MonoDroid] System.InvalidProgramException: Invalid IL code in Xamarin.Forms.Platform.Android.FormsAppCompatActivity:OnMAMResume (): IL_001e: brfalse.s IL_005a [MonoDroid] at
    MainActivity.OnMAMResume () [0x00001] in MainActivity.cs:54 [MonoDroid] at Microsoft.Intune.Mam.Client.Support.V7.App.MAMAppCompatActivityBase.n_OnMAMResume (System.IntPtr jnienv, System.IntPtr native__this) [0x00009] in C:\Bld\115\123\Sources\obj\AnyCPU\Release\Microsoft.Intune.Android\generated\src\Microsoft.Intune.Mam.Client.Support.V7.App.MAMAppCompatActivityBase.cs:753
    [MonoDroid] at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:816a9bd1-49e0-49c0-96b1-e0e21d2bf1cc (intptr,intptr) [art] JNI RegisterNativeMethods: attempt to register 0 native methods for android.runtime.JavaProxyThrowable

And the above crash occurs only if I use FormsAppCompatActivity instead of FormsApplicationActivity. And I can't use FormsApplicationActivity as the ToolbarResource and TabLayoutResource. Please help.

**Moved from Office / Unknown/other / Android phone & tablet / Unknown/other**

Shyamla, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Xamarin Android app crashes on Launch after Integarting Intune sdk component

Hello,

With regards to developing an Android application and also having an issue when launching the application, we highly recommend posting your concern from our developer's forum on this
    link. The forum called
    MSDN, all of the concern about developing and ensuring that you have correct codes for the application will check by our developer's team. To do so, follow the steps in this article on
    how to create a post in MSDN forum.

Regards.

Ernie San, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

Intune App SDK support for Xamarin and TeamViewer integration

1. Intune App SDK support for Xamarin and TeamViewer integration - Similar Threads - Intune App SDK

2. Is using TeamViewer Quick Support in a Windows 10 multi app kiosk possible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is using TeamViewer Quick Support in a Windows 10 multi app kiosk possible: I am creating a multi app kiosk in windows 10 which will allow the user access to a custom app and to TeamViewer Quick Support.These have both been added to the allowed list.I created a .lnk for TeamViewer in the C:\Users\Kiosk\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...
  3. Teamviewer download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer download: Hi, i am trying to download team viewer on my windows 10 s laptop but struggling to download it.. keeps sending me to the app store where only the remote access can be downloaded. Is there anyway I can turn off a setting so i can download it from the internet so i can...
  4. HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS FOR XAMARIN.

HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS FOR XAMARIN.: Hello, I want to develop apps using Xamarin Visual Studio 2019 on my laptop. But what are the requirements for Windows. I have a Intel Core i3 7th Gen, 1TB HDD, 4GB ram and Intel HD graphics 620 it is Lenovo Yoga 520. Is it fine to work? If not, then what are the minimum and...
  5. Milestone Integration Platform (MIP) SDK Private Preview Update

in Windows 10 News
    Milestone Integration Platform (MIP) SDK Private Preview Update: Summary Updating to this new build is required! Grab the latest here: https://aka.ms/mipsdkbins We've made some changes to the policy file that will break downlevel versions of the SDK. The new version is backward compatible. You'll want to update your SDK builds ASAP to...
  6. TEAMVIEWER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TEAMVIEWER: HOW TO KEEP MY COMPUTER ON FOR REMOTE USE? I GET KICKED OFF AND IT WANTS CONTROL ALT DELETE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/teamviewer/05822486-83e3-4a01-b314-237784bda979
  7. Teamviewer

Teamviewer: Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect. I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I...
  8. teamviewer problems

teamviewer problems: experiencing problems with teamviewer after upgrading to win 10 i regually do teamviewer sessions with my boss in another country and since going to windows 10 he finds that sometimes he connects and just sees my desktop but if i pull up other stuff he doesnt see it,...
  9. Teamviewer - Tool for Remote Support

Teamviewer - Tool for Remote Support: Hi Community. This day i want share with your this tutorial about Teamviewer, a tool that allows you to connect remotely to any PC in the world. [MEDIA] EKFMzXZwBTg Enjoy it *Smile 36658
  10. Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets: I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from a PC or even another phone/tablet. Supported phones (newer models mostly) are Samsung Motorola LG Sony Acer Asus...