Windows 10: Invalid file handle.

Discus and support Invalid file handle. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I tried installing cygwin and messed up what I wanted installed. Now, when I try to delete C:\cygwin\usr\share\avogadro\crystals\zeolites\CON.cif I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by windows20, Apr 6, 2016.

1. windows20 Win User

Invalid file handle.

I tried installing cygwin and messed up what I wanted installed. Now, when I try to delete C:\cygwin\usr\share\avogadro\crystals\zeolites\CON.cif I get an error that I have an invalid file handle and cannot delete it. I don't see anything special about this file, so why can't I delete it?

Very confused...

:)

windows20, Apr 6, 2016

2. Invalid File Handle 32

What has McAfee Support had to say about this? How long has a McAfee application (any) been installed?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Apr 6, 2016
  3. Invalid File Handle 32

Why am I getting this message every time i try to install the mod app called REDitor II at first it ran great but after a while of not using it and then had a couple of windows up-grade this (Invalid File Handle 32) I had looked and looked and looked and
    had not found a solution i'am not able to use this app because it will not install and I don't know if it is my McAfee program.

WilliamLemmons, Apr 6, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Invalid file handle.

Give Revo Uninstaller Freeware a go.

First try to uninstall it. If it works, fine. If the uninstaller does not work, do a force uninstall, scan for leftovers and delete them.

Thema:

Invalid file handle.

1. Invalid file handle. - Similar Threads - Invalid file handle

2. Invalid file handle when renaming file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid file handle when renaming file: Hi,some time ago I exported a file from Exchange Server. The output file was called con.pst.However, it appears that con is a reserved file name. Whenever I try to rename or copy con.pst I get an Invalid File Handle message.Is there any way I can rename this file so it can be...
  3. Invalid file handle when renaming file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid file handle when renaming file: Hi,some time ago I exported a file from Exchange Server. The output file was called con.pst.However, it appears that con is a reserved file name. Whenever I try to rename or copy con.pst I get an Invalid File Handle message.Is there any way I can rename this file so it can be...
  4. Invalid file handle when renaming file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't delete a folder Invalid file handle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't delete a folder Invalid file handle: I have a folder I cannot delete, inside this folder are files named con.txt1 through con.txt8190 when I attempt to recycle it, it returns - Invalid file handle. How do I remove this from my files? submitted by /u/john_the_idiot [link] [comments]...
  6. Handle is invalid

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Handle is invalid: Whenbibtry to log into my computer I get an error message that the Handle is Invalid. Even when i attempt to start in safe mode it still try's to have me log in and gives me that error message submitted by /u/Ritagra [link] [comments]...
  7. "Invalid Handle" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Invalid Handle" error: I have been having issues with my tower for a while now. I am getting a BSOD without an alpha-numerical error code, just says that a critical error has occured. I was going into safe mode to back up files, games, etc, and when I tried to log in, I got the invalid handle...
  8. the handle is invalid HELP!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    the handle is invalid HELP!: Hey guys, So i just started up my laptop and i tried logging in but it won't let me. I type in my password perfectly, but it keeps giving the handle is invalid message. What is this. So basicly i can't get into my computer. Can't pass the login screen. Tried...
  9. The handle is invalid

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The handle is invalid: hey guys. I have never set a password for my Computer. And now it asks for a password. I Try once and it says The handle is invalid. I have windows 10 if that's relevant to the problem. I have tried Holding 'SHIFT and clicking restart' but it still doesn't work. Please...
  10. the handle is invalid HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    the handle is invalid HELP!: Hey guys, So i just started up my laptop and i tried logging in but it won't let me. I type in my password perfectly, but it keeps giving the handle is invalid message. What is this. So basicly i can't get into my computer. Can't pass the login screen. Tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. /usr/share/avogadro/crystals/zeolites/CON.cif

2. cygwin invalid file handle