Windows 10: Invalid Font - Windows 10

Discus and support Invalid Font - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I have noticed a few other threads regarding this topic but have not found a solution. No matter where the fonts are from and what format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Broken, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Broken Win User

Invalid Font - Windows 10

Hi all,

I have noticed a few other threads regarding this topic but have not found a solution.
    No matter where the fonts are from and what format they are in; they simply will not install.

For individual fonts I receive this error:

When installing multiple fonts at once, I receive this error:

I have tried the firewall trick (turning win firewall off and then back on) to no avail, my windows firewall is currently active and has been since I upgraded.

I have tried safe mode as well as super admin.

I am at my wits end with this bug and am about to abort win10 all together due to needing to constantly cycle fonts for my job.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.

:)

Broken, Oct 18, 2015
  2. Repco Win User

Windows 10 Pro - Chinese Version

How do I get Windows 10 Pro Chinese version? Because when I install Chinese software on my English Windows 10, the character for the installation is invalid with unreadable fonts and symbols that didn't make sense.

Repco, Oct 18, 2015
  3. N1ck__11 Win User
    Notepad default font

I changed my font in notepad and now I am trying to make a .vbs script and when I open it, it says there is invalid characters and i thing it has to do with the fact I changed my font. I cant find anything on what the default font it so I turned to the
    microsoft community. Can someone tell me the default font and size?

N1ck__11, Oct 18, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

I just found this link Download the font in compressed mode (ZIP). Then extract the files to a folder. Select all TTF files from the folder and copy. Then browse to Windows\Fonts folder and paste. They will install without problem. I just installed them in my system, no error.

spapakons, Oct 19, 2015
  5. Broken Win User
    No luck, same error.

Thanks anyway.

Broken, Oct 19, 2015
  6. Kyhi Win User
    What Language Font is it ?

When adding a Font - not only do you need the Font itself, But the font also needs to be added to the system registry

I believe this is the Font Pack you are looking for - in windows 10

Dism /Online /Add-Capability /CapabilityName:Language.Fonts.Deva~~~und-DEVA~0.0.1.0

Reference Source: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx

7. Broken Win User
    Unfortunately, it's with all fonts. I have even removed installed fonts and tried to re-install them and get the same error.

I added the command given into Powershell, it installed, but alas; it didn't fix the issue.

Thanks for your time.

Broken, Oct 19, 2015
  8. spapakons Win User

Then something is wrong with your Windows system files. Press Win+R to open a Run dialog and execute this code:

sfc /scannow

This will scan all system files for errors and replace them (it may ask for Windows 10 DVD to take the files).

spapakons, Oct 19, 2015
  9. Broken Win User
    "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations"

Thanks for your time and advice ladies and gents.

I'm in the middle of a crunch right now so I have little time to do a fresh install.

I'll go back to 8.1 for a while.

All the best.

Broken, Oct 19, 2015
  10. spapakons Win User
    When you decide to upgrade to Windows 10 again, take the time to read my guide to avoid incompatibilities again.

spapakons, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Invalid Font - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Invalid Font

2. I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix: I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-message-the-appx-packages-manifest-is/96d2b0d7-69ed-4b5b-92c1-53d93eb59cb3
  3. I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix: I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-message-the-appx-packages-manifest-is/96d2b0d7-69ed-4b5b-92c1-53d93eb59cb3
  4. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  5. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  6. Why am I getting the message: Invalid Backend requested. Exiting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting the message: Invalid Backend requested. Exiting?: I have never had this issue before. I was looking to play Fortnite on my pc and when I got to open up the Epic launcher that's when I get the message. Before this I had been able to play Fortnite no issue. I had also downloaded, updated, and shut down my pc before I came back...
  7. Why am I getting the message: Invalid Backend requested. Exiting?

Why am I getting the message: Invalid Backend requested. Exiting?: I have never had this issue before. I was looking to play Fortnite on my pc and when I got to open up the Epic launcher that's when I get the message. Before this I had been able to play Fortnite no issue. I had also downloaded, updated, and shut down my pc before I came back...
  8. Window 10 Invalid font

in Windows 10 Support
    Window 10 Invalid font: I have install a new font after reatart I realise that sytem icon (Night light, Network, Screen snip..) only show squre. How can I fix this? 171283
  9. Unable to install fonts - Invalid font file

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to install fonts - Invalid font file: I just did a fresh install of windows 10 pro yesterday. I finished installing everything, steam, AV software, etc. I tried to play visual novel or install a font for a steam skin and I keep getting an invalid font file. When I create a new user, I can install fonts but here...
  10. Invalid rendering of ඍ as පෘ in Windows 10 notepad (console font)

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid rendering of ඍ as පෘ in Windows 10 notepad (console font): hi, I am a windows 10 user and I am using sinhala text with Windows 10. I just found out that ඍ character which is properly rendered in browser is copied to windows notepad is rendered as පෘ in standard console font. When I use "iskolapotha" sinhala unicode font it properly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invalid font file Windows 10

2. invalid font error windows 10

3. windows 10 invalid font error

4. windows 10 min chao ttf invalid