Windows 10: invisible files

Discus and support invisible files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've copied programs that I want to install in The Official Win10 into a folder on C:\ in Official Win10. When I boot from Official Win10, it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sebastian42, Aug 5, 2015.

1. invisible files

I've copied programs that I want to install in The Official Win10 into a folder on C:\ in Official Win10. When I boot from Official Win10, it does not see those folders, but if I boot from the source HDD with Official Win10 as a slave, I can see and access those programs. How can I make them visible to Official Win10 ? I have already ticked the setting to UNhide files.

:)

Sebastian42, Aug 5, 2015

2. Nokia 5800 missing personal files on memory card

Have you set PC to show invisible files? By default invisible files are also invisible in PC. You have to go into folder options to show them,

chanchan05, Aug 5, 2015
  3. fercho96 Win User
    Nokia 5800 missing personal files on memory card

chanchan, I still couldn't see the invisible files in PC, so I scanned with bit defender, but nothing happened , doest it mean that I will lose all the invisible files by reformatting it?

fercho96, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

invisible files

1. invisible files - Similar Threads - invisible files

2. Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible: Suddenly on one of my Windows 11 Pro systems at home the address bar and menu bar became invisible. They were there and responded to mouse clicks and I could type in the address bar. But they are invisible. The problem existed whether signed in to the console session or an...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible: Suddenly on one of my Windows 11 Pro systems at home the address bar and menu bar became invisible. They were there and responded to mouse clicks and I could type in the address bar. But they are invisible. The problem existed whether signed in to the console session or an...
  4. I can't see the folder icons, only their names. In addition, all files are invisible, only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the folder icons, only their names. In addition, all files are invisible, only...: I restarted the computer and now it's like this. I can't see the images and the files only show their names https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-the-folder-icons-only-their-names-in/6b6f22ea-5ccc-40fd-a7c6-cf2d43f43188
  5. I can't see the folder icons, only their names. In addition, all files are invisible, only...

I can't see the folder icons, only their names. In addition, all files are invisible, only...: I restarted the computer and now it's like this. I can't see the images and the files only show their names https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-the-folder-icons-only-their-names-in/6b6f22ea-5ccc-40fd-a7c6-cf2d43f43188
  6. How to keep my files invisible to the outside internet. Why does TCP and SMB both use the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep my files invisible to the outside internet. Why does TCP and SMB both use the...: My machine is a Windows 10 Pro 22H2 machine.Private profile with Network Discovery and File and Printer sharing turned on or Public Profile with the same on.Windows has 2 profiles for networks.The first is the Private profile. I believe that it is used while at home and you...
  7. How to keep my files invisible to the outside internet. Why does TCP and SMB both use the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to keep my files invisible to the outside internet. Why does TCP and SMB both use the...: My machine is a Windows 10 Pro 22H2 machine.Private profile with Network Discovery and File and Printer sharing turned on or Public Profile with the same on.Windows has 2 profiles for networks.The first is the Private profile. I believe that it is used while at home and you...
  8. How to keep my files invisible to the outside internet. Why does TCP and SMB both use the...

9. Space on hard drive being used by invisible files…?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Space on hard drive being used by invisible files…?: I factory reset my computer cause I planned on starting fresh because the everything is so disorganized but when I did it wiped everything like I wanted it too but it still says that my hard drive is using like 800gb worth of files but there’s nothing there? I tried to...
  10. Space on hard drive being used by invisible files…?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Space on hard drive being used by invisible files…?: I factory reset my computer cause I planned on starting fresh because the everything is so disorganized but when I did it wiped everything like I wanted it too but it still says that my hard drive is using like 800gb worth of files but there’s nothing there? I tried to...