Windows 10: Invisible Text...?

Discus and support Invisible Text...? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey there fellow Windows users, I have Windows 10 on my laptop, have had no problems until now, where the text is invisible in the file explorer; as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MrJayTCarter, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Invisible Text...?

Hey there fellow Windows users, I have Windows 10 on my laptop, have had no problems until now, where the text is invisible in the file explorer; as seen in the attached two screenshots. Don't know what to do, am thinking a simple reboot would fix it; thoughts? Thanks!!

Invisible Text...? [​IMG]

Invisible Text...? [​IMG]

:)

MrJayTCarter, Jan 19, 2017

2. Nokia 5800 missing personal files on memory card

Have you set PC to show invisible files? By default invisible files are also invisible in PC. You have to go into folder options to show them,

chanchan05, Jan 19, 2017
  3. Search menu is invisible

The search menu on the task bar does not work properly. I can type, I can select options, but everything is invisible. Text is invisible, buttons invisible, I can only see the background, however search function still works. Can someone help me out?

AlonsoOrtega Loyola, Jan 19, 2017
  4. robgr Win User

Invisible Text...?

Firstly restart explorer from task list, then try a reboot

robgr, Jan 19, 2017
  5. I'd love to...but even there all the text is invisible unless I click on something, uh oh...

MrJayTCarter, Jan 19, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    White text on a white background?

philc43, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Invisible Text...?

1. Invisible Text...? - Similar Threads - Invisible Text

2. Text bars are invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text bars are invisible: It's better to look at the photos provided. Text bars and text in general on my computer has turned invisible and my microsoft office application also are not displaying normally. Someone has suggested changing the theme of my computer which has been tried but not worked. Any...
  3. Text bars are invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text bars are invisible: It's better to look at the photos provided. Text bars and text in general on my computer has turned invisible and my microsoft office application also are not displaying normally. Someone has suggested changing the theme of my computer which has been tried but not worked. Any...
  4. Type here to search text goes green, and when I type in it it is invisible...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Type here to search text goes green, and when I type in it it is invisible...: Yeah my brothers came in and touched some stuff on my pc, I fixed the rest but I can't fix this. Just some extra information - I have the free trial of windows.snip of invisible text and green search barDoes anyone know how to fix this, if so please let me know, thanks!...
  5. Invisible text in settings

Invisible text in settings: Hello,I have a problem in the windows 10 settings :i can't see any text and i can't fix it.Do you have any idea to fix this please?Here are some examples of my settings : Thank you....
  6. wordpad makes text invisible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wordpad makes text invisible: submitted by /u/northfour [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9tbhe/wordpad_makes_text_invisible/
  7. Mouse cursor becomes almost invisible in certain text editing applications

Mouse cursor becomes almost invisible in certain text editing applications: SO, Working in Quark Xpress for years has been fun, but I'm now running a 1903Win10 pc and it's got a little niggling feature that has to be generated by windows. When editing text, the cursor changes from a standard pointer or crosshair to a special looking one that...
  8. Command prompt text is black (and therefore invisible)

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt text is black (and therefore invisible): I did a reboot (installing the latest VS 2019 update) and when windows came back up everything seems normal but the command window text is black, on the black background. So the text is invisible. Same for Powershell. And for the Snipping Tool and I assume other apps. 157311
  9. Text boxes invisible, system text invisible/strange font, can't navigate anything because...

Text boxes invisible, system text invisible/strange font, can't navigate anything because...: I'm at a bit of a loss. I have absolutely no idea what started this, as everything was sunshine and lollipops this very morning. I keep my PC in hibernate most of the time, which may be a factor, but I think it's mainly because of my system thinking it's Japanese. I did it...
  10. Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it)

Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it): So recently I changed the settings to high contrast colors (From the windows lock screen) but quickly switched back to the normal settings. But after switching back to the normal colors, half the colors are in high contrast and the other half are not. This probably does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 invisible text